Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Anthony Home And Floor Plans

Quote Originally Posted by Patty G View Post
    woohoo: Hercule

Here is the floor plan .....
    Are you sure that's the correct floor plan? The Anthony home has 4 bedrooms, 2 of which are at the front of the house.

ADD: In the interviews done in their home, there are sliding glass doors behind the A's when they're sitting in the great room.

Another edit: Cindy said the washer and dryer are in the garage, she doesn't have a utility room.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    Are you sure that's the correct floor plan? The Anthony home has 4 bedrooms, 2 of which are at the front of the house.

ADD: In the interviews done in their home, there are sliding glass doors behind the A's when they're sitting in the great room.
    It is a ONLY a sample of an open floor plan for a similar style house like the Anthony's. Only difference is this is 3 bedroom and they have 4 bedrooms. Hercule was trying to get an idea of an "open floor plan".
    Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012

It is a ONLY a sample of an open floor plan for a similar style house like the Anthony's. Only difference is this is 3 bedroom and they have 4 bedrooms. Hercule was trying to get an idea of an "open floor plan".
    Oh, I suppose I should have read back further in the thread. Sorry. I see now that you edited your post to reflect that.

Hercule

Here is the floor plan ..... AND only for reference to what an Open Floor Plan looks like. This is not the Anthony home.
    Thank you Patty G. Awesome job. Hope Hercule comes on to see it soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post

Another edit: Cindy said the washer and dryer are in the garage, she doesn't have a utility room.
    It would be a good idea if people added/ammended what they know.
    Not sure how to centralise this?
    Do not go gentle into that good night.
    _________ Rage, rage against the dying of the light

Quote Originally Posted by Spitfire4ever View Post
    Thank you Patty G. Awesome job. Hope Hercule comes on to see it soon.
    'Allo

I have thanked Patty G and given her a big kiss.

Quote Originally Posted by Hercule Poirot View Post
    Happy to receive messages to me rather than clogg up the thread

'Allo

I have thanked Patty G and given her a big kiss.
    Hi Hercule! Wow you got here fast! I'm glad cause I was afraid the floor plan would get lost within the thread. Patty G rocks huh?

I just looked up their property records here http://www.ocpafl.org/pls/webappI/ge...&tax_year=2009. Their sf is only 1472. The house looked bigger than that on the outside. Anyhow, I was thinking that if we research the builder we may be able to find out the floor plans, but since it was built so long ago I am not sure how accurate that would be.

Quote Originally Posted by justanordnryday View Post
    I just looked up their property records here http://www.ocpafl.org/pls/webappI/ge...&tax_year=2009. Their sf is only 1472. The house looked bigger than that on the outside. Anyhow, I was thinking that if we research the builder we may be able to find out the floor plans, but since it was built so long ago I am not sure how accurate that would be.
    I can pull the title records on the whole street and surrounding area. Maybe that will give us more information.

If interested in the floor plan - and if you haven't already - I highly recommend searching Fox Video for the Greta interviews w/ G&C. In one of the first interviews we see Greta & Cindy sitting @ the kitchen table and you see some over-the-shoulder views of the house and windows...in one shot you see the pool outside through what I believe was the kitchen window over the sink. In another Greta interview they walk through Casey & Caylee's rooms. And finally, in the Greta interview w/ G&C where George tells the story of seeing Casey & Caylee leave 6/16 and the gas cans being returned 6/24 G&C are seated on a couch in the living room. I believe this shows the living room to be @ the main entrance to the house with a door by the couch that leads to the garage or garage foyer. All IIRC, of course.

ETA: Just goto Fox website => Videos => Search using "caylee"...and while you wait you can enjoy that the pop-up box says something like, "FoxNews is searching for Caylee..." The search returns chronologically and all of the Greta interviews I ref'd above were VERY early in the case.

Homes for sale in Chickasaw Oaks on Hopespring
    Maybe there is a floorplan in here

Quote Originally Posted by JBean View Post
    There doesn't seem to be a floor plan listed and the second one is the exact same square footage. Gosh, can you image trying to sell your house in this market AND live on the same street as the A's? I'm going to go try to figure out who built the houses...

There doesn't seem to be a floor plan listed and the second one is the exact same square footage. Gosh, can you image trying to sell your house in this market AND live on the same street as the A's? I'm going to go try to figure out who built the houses...
    It keeps telling me no records found even when I put in the exact book and page number the deed should be found under. I guess I will try again tommorrow.

I can pull the title records on the whole street and surrounding area. Maybe that will give us more information.
    Maybe check out this post by Ms. Patty with the floor plan for an open floor type model:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...&postcount=437

It isn't exact, but if you trace back a few pages (16-19?), I think the builder to contact is listed.

Here is a link to a home that is just like the A's with 16 photo's

http://www.realtor.com/search/listin...&lsn=30#Detail
    "What you see and hear depends a good deal on where you are standing: it also depends on what sort of person you are." - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by AutomaticAuttie View Post

Pictures were really useful and helpful in regards to the garage & back yard, but I really didn't get a sense of the internal layout in regards to the bedrooms, did you?

First VERY rough attempt.

Feel free to add, subtract, or laugh.

I can't totally reconcile things myself.

I think this stuff is important because in all probability the REAL CRIME SCENE is here.

I, or somebody else, can produce a proper drawing when most details confirmed, but for now I am just using the exterior shape. See post below #167

Last edited by Rumpole; 01-07-2009 at 07:38 PM. Reason: Better Template

I think the layout is somewhat left to right reversed.

I think I am wrong. See later posts
    Last edited by Rumpole; 01-07-2009 at 04:09 PM. Reason: Changed my mind

Anthony Home And Floor Plans

I think this stuff is important because in all probability the REAL CRIME SCENE is here.

I, or somebody else, can produce a proper drawing when most details confirmed, but for now I am just using the exterior shape from a previous post by Patty G. #339 [I'd put a link here if I knew how]

I think all the bedrooms are right when you first walk in down a hallway on the right. Also, the kitchen appears to be off the dining room to the right.

I found this one a few days ago and contacted the agent regarding how the rooms were set up. This is how we found out it was an open floor plan with the master bedroom on the right side of the house and the bedrooms on the other side of the house.

I think all the bedrooms are right when you first walk in down a hallway on the right. Also, the kitchen appears to be off the dining room to the right.
    The master bedroom is on the same side as the garage. The other 3 bedrooms are on the right side of the house.

I, or somebody else, can produce a proper drawing when most details confirmed, but for now I am just using the exterior shape from a previous post by Patty G. #339 [I'd put a link here if I knew how]

Very good Hercule. The "?" mark is the living room. If there is a lot of interest in the Anthony Home Design etc. we can start a thread and move this info to a seperate thread.
    Last edited by Patty G; 01-07-2009 at 10:09 AM. Reason: spelling

Very good Hercule. The "?" mark is the living room. If there is a lot of interest in the Anthony Home Design etc. we can start a thread and move this info to a seperate thread.
    Anyone know which room the HP desktop computer was in ?

*snipped*

1) I agree w/ Patty G. Recommend a new thread to nail this down and allow the general Q&A thread to continue w/o getting clogged up.

2) G&C's kitchen is a galley type kitchen in the back-right-hand corner of the house where the above image shows "Bed2". The kitchen sink sits under a window that looks out of the right-hand side of the house at the fence. The dining area is next to the kitchen in the rear-center of the house separated from the kitchen by a stub-wall with the dining room having large windows overlooking the back yard.

In the following interview w/ Greta you can see the details I described above. When the camera pans from Cindy over to Greta you'll see the playhouse in the backyard. I didn't rewatch the whole thing, but, there are prolly more details to be gleaned.

http://www.foxnews.com/video/index.h...indy%20anthony

3) Video of Casey & Caylee's bedrooms

http://www.foxnews.com/video/index.h...indy%20anthony

Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast