Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 934

Thread: Anthony Home And Floor Plans

  1. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,912
    Quote Originally Posted by Patty G View Post
    woohoo: Hercule

    Here is the floor plan .....
    Are you sure that's the correct floor plan? The Anthony home has 4 bedrooms, 2 of which are at the front of the house.

    ADD: In the interviews done in their home, there are sliding glass doors behind the A's when they're sitting in the great room.

    Another edit: Cindy said the washer and dryer are in the garage, she doesn't have a utility room.

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    16,568
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    Are you sure that's the correct floor plan? The Anthony home has 4 bedrooms, 2 of which are at the front of the house.

    ADD: In the interviews done in their home, there are sliding glass doors behind the A's when they're sitting in the great room.
    It is a ONLY a sample of an open floor plan for a similar style house like the Anthony's. Only difference is this is 3 bedroom and they have 4 bedrooms. Hercule was trying to get an idea of an "open floor plan".
    Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,912
    Quote Originally Posted by Patty G View Post
    It is a ONLY a sample of an open floor plan for a similar style house like the Anthony's. Only difference is this is 3 bedroom and they have 4 bedrooms. Hercule was trying to get an idea of an "open floor plan".
    Oh, I suppose I should have read back further in the thread. Sorry. I see now that you edited your post to reflect that.

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    St. Petersburg, FL.
    Posts
    241
    Quote Originally Posted by Patty G View Post
    Hercule

    Here is the floor plan ..... AND only for reference to what an Open Floor Plan looks like. This is not the Anthony home.
    Thank you Patty G. Awesome job. Hope Hercule comes on to see it soon.

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    Are you sure that's the correct floor plan? The Anthony home has 4 bedrooms, 2 of which are at the front of the house.

    ADD: In the interviews done in their home, there are sliding glass doors behind the A's when they're sitting in the great room.

    Another edit: Cindy said the washer and dryer are in the garage, she doesn't have a utility room.
    It would be a good idea if people added/ammended what they know.
    Not sure how to centralise this?
    Do not go gentle into that good night.
    _________ Rage, rage against the dying of the light

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Spitfire4ever View Post
    Thank you Patty G. Awesome job. Hope Hercule comes on to see it soon.
    'Allo

    I have thanked Patty G and given her a big kiss.
    Do not go gentle into that good night.
    _________ Rage, rage against the dying of the light

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Hercule Poirot View Post
    It would be a good idea if people added/ammended what they know.
    Not sure how to centralise this?
    Happy to receive messages to me rather than clogg up the thread
    Do not go gentle into that good night.
    _________ Rage, rage against the dying of the light

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    St. Petersburg, FL.
    Posts
    241
    Quote Originally Posted by Hercule Poirot View Post
    'Allo

    I have thanked Patty G and given her a big kiss.
    Hi Hercule! Wow you got here fast! I'm glad cause I was afraid the floor plan would get lost within the thread. Patty G rocks huh?

  9. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Hercule Poirot View Post
    It would be a good idea if people added/ammended what they know.
    Not sure how to centralise this?
    I just looked up their property records here http://www.ocpafl.org/pls/webappI/ge...&tax_year=2009. Their sf is only 1472. The house looked bigger than that on the outside. Anyhow, I was thinking that if we research the builder we may be able to find out the floor plans, but since it was built so long ago I am not sure how accurate that would be.

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Dana Point,CA
    Posts
    20,222
    Quote Originally Posted by justanordnryday View Post
    I just looked up their property records here http://www.ocpafl.org/pls/webappI/ge...&tax_year=2009. Their sf is only 1472. The house looked bigger than that on the outside. Anyhow, I was thinking that if we research the builder we may be able to find out the floor plans, but since it was built so long ago I am not sure how accurate that would be.
    I can pull the title records on the whole street and surrounding area. Maybe that will give us more information.

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    3,907
    Quote Originally Posted by justanordnryday View Post
    I just looked up their property records here http://www.ocpafl.org/pls/webappI/ge...&tax_year=2009. Their sf is only 1472. The house looked bigger than that on the outside. Anyhow, I was thinking that if we research the builder we may be able to find out the floor plans, but since it was built so long ago I am not sure how accurate that would be.
    If interested in the floor plan - and if you haven't already - I highly recommend searching Fox Video for the Greta interviews w/ G&C. In one of the first interviews we see Greta & Cindy sitting @ the kitchen table and you see some over-the-shoulder views of the house and windows...in one shot you see the pool outside through what I believe was the kitchen window over the sink. In another Greta interview they walk through Casey & Caylee's rooms. And finally, in the Greta interview w/ G&C where George tells the story of seeing Casey & Caylee leave 6/16 and the gas cans being returned 6/24 G&C are seated on a couch in the living room. I believe this shows the living room to be @ the main entrance to the house with a door by the couch that leads to the garage or garage foyer. All IIRC, of course.

    ETA: Just goto Fox website => Videos => Search using "caylee"...and while you wait you can enjoy that the pop-up box says something like, "FoxNews is searching for Caylee..." The search returns chronologically and all of the Greta interviews I ref'd above were VERY early in the case.

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Dana Point,CA
    Posts
    20,222
    Homes for sale in Chickasaw Oaks on Hopespring
    Maybe there is a floorplan in here

  13. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by JBean View Post
    Homes for sale in Chickasaw Oaks on Hopespring
    Maybe there is a floorplan in here
    There doesn't seem to be a floor plan listed and the second one is the exact same square footage. Gosh, can you image trying to sell your house in this market AND live on the same street as the A's? I'm going to go try to figure out who built the houses...

  14. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by justanordnryday View Post
    There doesn't seem to be a floor plan listed and the second one is the exact same square footage. Gosh, can you image trying to sell your house in this market AND live on the same street as the A's? I'm going to go try to figure out who built the houses...
    It keeps telling me no records found even when I put in the exact book and page number the deed should be found under. I guess I will try again tommorrow.

  15. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by justanordnryday View Post
    I just looked up their property records here http://www.ocpafl.org/pls/webappI/ge...&tax_year=2009. Their sf is only 1472. The house looked bigger than that on the outside. Anyhow, I was thinking that if we research the builder we may be able to find out the floor plans, but since it was built so long ago I am not sure how accurate that would be.
    Quote Originally Posted by JBean View Post
    I can pull the title records on the whole street and surrounding area. Maybe that will give us more information.
    Quote Originally Posted by JBean View Post
    Homes for sale in Chickasaw Oaks on Hopespring
    Maybe there is a floorplan in here
    Quote Originally Posted by justanordnryday View Post
    There doesn't seem to be a floor plan listed and the second one is the exact same square footage. Gosh, can you image trying to sell your house in this market AND live on the same street as the A's? I'm going to go try to figure out who built the houses...
    Maybe check out this post by Ms. Patty with the floor plan for an open floor type model:

    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...&postcount=437

    It isn't exact, but if you trace back a few pages (16-19?), I think the builder to contact is listed.

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    WASHINGTON
    Posts
    1,265
    Here is a link to a home that is just like the A's with 16 photo's

    http://www.realtor.com/search/listin...&lsn=30#Detail
    "What you see and hear depends a good deal on where you are standing: it also depends on what sort of person you are." - C.S. Lewis

  17. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by AutomaticAuttie View Post
    Here is a link to a home that is just like the A's with 16 photo's

    http://www.realtor.com/search/listin...&lsn=30#Detail
    Pictures were really useful and helpful in regards to the garage & back yard, but I really didn't get a sense of the internal layout in regards to the bedrooms, did you?

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,099
    First VERY rough attempt.

    Feel free to add, subtract, or laugh.

    I can't totally reconcile things myself.

    I think this stuff is important because in all probability the REAL CRIME SCENE is here.

    I, or somebody else, can produce a proper drawing when most details confirmed, but for now I am just using the exterior shape. See post below #167


    Last edited by Rumpole; 01-07-2009 at 07:38 PM. Reason: Better Template
    Do not go gentle into that good night.
    _________ Rage, rage against the dying of the light

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,099
    Quote Originally Posted by AutomaticAuttie View Post
    Here is a link to a home that is just like the A's with 16 photo's

    http://www.realtor.com/search/listin...&lsn=30#Detail
    I think the layout is somewhat left to right reversed.

    I think I am wrong. See later posts
    Last edited by Rumpole; 01-07-2009 at 04:09 PM. Reason: Changed my mind
    Do not go gentle into that good night.
    _________ Rage, rage against the dying of the light

  20. #45

    Anthony Home And Floor Plans

    Quote Originally Posted by Hercule Poirot View Post
    First VERY rough attempt.

    Feel free to add, subtract, or laugh.

    I can't totally reconcile things myself.

    I think this stuff is important because in all probability the REAL CRIME SCENE is here.

    I, or somebody else, can produce a proper drawing when most details confirmed, but for now I am just using the exterior shape from a previous post by Patty G. #339 [I'd put a link here if I knew how]


    I think all the bedrooms are right when you first walk in down a hallway on the right. Also, the kitchen appears to be off the dining room to the right.

  21. #46
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    16,568

    Anthony Home And Floor Plans

    Quote Originally Posted by AutomaticAuttie View Post
    Here is a link to a home that is just like the A's with 16 photo's

    http://www.realtor.com/search/listin...&lsn=30#Detail

    I found this one a few days ago and contacted the agent regarding how the rooms were set up. This is how we found out it was an open floor plan with the master bedroom on the right side of the house and the bedrooms on the other side of the house.
    Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    16,568
    Quote Originally Posted by justanordnryday View Post
    I think all the bedrooms are right when you first walk in down a hallway on the right. Also, the kitchen appears to be off the dining room to the right.
    The master bedroom is on the same side as the garage. The other 3 bedrooms are on the right side of the house.
    Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012

  23. #48
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    16,568
    Quote Originally Posted by Hercule Poirot View Post
    First VERY rough attempt.

    Feel free to add, subtract, or laugh.

    I can't totally reconcile things myself.

    I think this stuff is important because in all probability the REAL CRIME SCENE is here.

    I, or somebody else, can produce a proper drawing when most details confirmed, but for now I am just using the exterior shape from a previous post by Patty G. #339 [I'd put a link here if I knew how]


    Very good Hercule. The "?" mark is the living room. If there is a lot of interest in the Anthony Home Design etc. we can start a thread and move this info to a seperate thread.
    Last edited by Patty G; 01-07-2009 at 10:09 AM. Reason: spelling
    Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012

  24. #49
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    In left field (where the birds are)
    Posts
    3,746
    Quote Originally Posted by Patty G View Post
    Very good Hercule. The "?" mark is the living room. If there is a lot of interest in the Anthony Home Design etc. we can start a thread and move this info to a seperate thread.
    Anyone know which room the HP desktop computer was in ?

  25. #50
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    3,907

    Anthony Home And Floor Plans

    Quote Originally Posted by Hercule Poirot View Post
    First VERY rough attempt.

    *snipped*

    1) I agree w/ Patty G. Recommend a new thread to nail this down and allow the general Q&A thread to continue w/o getting clogged up.

    2) G&C's kitchen is a galley type kitchen in the back-right-hand corner of the house where the above image shows "Bed2". The kitchen sink sits under a window that looks out of the right-hand side of the house at the fence. The dining area is next to the kitchen in the rear-center of the house separated from the kitchen by a stub-wall with the dining room having large windows overlooking the back yard.

    In the following interview w/ Greta you can see the details I described above. When the camera pans from Cindy over to Greta you'll see the playhouse in the backyard. I didn't rewatch the whole thing, but, there are prolly more details to be gleaned.

    http://www.foxnews.com/video/index.h...indy%20anthony

    3) Video of Casey & Caylee's bedrooms

    http://www.foxnews.com/video/index.h...indy%20anthony

Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. here is a map of near Anthony home could Caylee be here?
    By websurfer in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-13-2008, 06:00 PM
  2. Police at anthony home again 9-10-08
    By Angelonline in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 778
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 05:28 PM
  3. Bones found inside walls and floor in home
    By AmandaBrown23 in forum Up to the Minute
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-17-2008, 03:06 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •