Page 4 of 63 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 934
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    16,426

    Anthony Home And Floor Plans

    Quote Originally Posted by AutomaticAuttie View Post
    Here is a link to a home that is just like the A's with 16 photo's

    http://www.realtor.com/search/listin...&lsn=30#Detail

    I found this one a few days ago and contacted the agent regarding how the rooms were set up. This is how we found out it was an open floor plan with the master bedroom on the right side of the house and the bedrooms on the other side of the house.
    :Banane59: Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012


  2. #47
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    16,426
    Quote Originally Posted by justanordnryday View Post
    I think all the bedrooms are right when you first walk in down a hallway on the right. Also, the kitchen appears to be off the dining room to the right.
    The master bedroom is on the same side as the garage. The other 3 bedrooms are on the right side of the house.
    :Banane59: Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012


  3. #48
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    16,426
    Quote Originally Posted by Hercule Poirot View Post
    First VERY rough attempt.

    Feel free to add, subtract, or laugh.

    I can't totally reconcile things myself.

    I think this stuff is important because in all probability the REAL CRIME SCENE is here.

    I, or somebody else, can produce a proper drawing when most details confirmed, but for now I am just using the exterior shape from a previous post by Patty G. #339 [I'd put a link here if I knew how]


    Very good Hercule. The "?" mark is the living room. If there is a lot of interest in the Anthony Home Design etc. we can start a thread and move this info to a seperate thread.
    Last edited by Patty G; 01-07-2009 at 10:09 AM. Reason: spelling
    :Banane59: Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012


  4. #49
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    In left field (where the birds are)
    Posts
    3,746
    Quote Originally Posted by Patty G View Post
    Very good Hercule. The "?" mark is the living room. If there is a lot of interest in the Anthony Home Design etc. we can start a thread and move this info to a seperate thread.
    Anyone know which room the HP desktop computer was in ?


  5. #50
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    3,869

    Anthony Home And Floor Plans

    Quote Originally Posted by Hercule Poirot View Post
    First VERY rough attempt.

    *snipped*

    1) I agree w/ Patty G. Recommend a new thread to nail this down and allow the general Q&A thread to continue w/o getting clogged up.

    2) G&C's kitchen is a galley type kitchen in the back-right-hand corner of the house where the above image shows "Bed2". The kitchen sink sits under a window that looks out of the right-hand side of the house at the fence. The dining area is next to the kitchen in the rear-center of the house separated from the kitchen by a stub-wall with the dining room having large windows overlooking the back yard.

    In the following interview w/ Greta you can see the details I described above. When the camera pans from Cindy over to Greta you'll see the playhouse in the backyard. I didn't rewatch the whole thing, but, there are prolly more details to be gleaned.

    http://www.foxnews.com/video/index.h...indy%20anthony

    3) Video of Casey & Caylee's bedrooms

    http://www.foxnews.com/video/index.h...indy%20anthony


  6. #51
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,167
    Quote Originally Posted by Patty G View Post
    Very good Hercule. The "?" mark is the living room. If there is a lot of interest in the Anthony Home Design etc. we can start a thread and move this info to a seperate thread.
    I am aware of messing up the question flow. As you say wait to see if there is interest before creating a thread.
    The "?" was because something like that "box" area is necessary to form a little hall to bedrooms. If it is there it could be cupboards or whatever accessed from any side?
    Do not go gentle into that good night.
    _________ Rage, rage against the dying of the light


  7. #52
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,167
    Better template for A house floor plan:

    [IMG][/IMG]
    Do not go gentle into that good night.
    _________ Rage, rage against the dying of the light


  8. #53
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,167
    Quote Originally Posted by BondJamesBond View Post
    *snipped*

    1) I agree w/ Patty G. Recommend a new thread to nail this down and allow the general Q&A thread to continue w/o getting clogged up.

    2) G&C's kitchen is a galley type kitchen in the back-right-hand corner of the house where the above image shows "Bed2". The kitchen sink sits under a window that looks out of the right-hand side of the house at the fence. The dining area is next to the kitchen in the rear-center of the house separated from the kitchen by a stub-wall with the dining room having large windows overlooking the back yard.

    In the following interview w/ Greta you can see the details I described above. When the camera pans from Cindy over to Greta you'll see the playhouse in the backyard. I didn't rewatch the whole thing, but, there are prolly more details to be gleaned.

    http://www.foxnews.com/video/index.h...indy%20anthony

    3) Video of Casey & Caylee's bedrooms

    http://www.foxnews.com/video/index.h...indy%20anthony
    Thanks, I spotted the Greta interview at dining table.
    I can accept the kitchen being where you said, where did you see that? (Got it its obvious in Greta interview. I am over stimulated with video and audio, I missed that last time!)That leaves a huge space to detail for the general living area.
    Yes we should not keep this clogging the Question thread.
    It would be nice to go on and sort out critical furniture items even? eg chair GA was stting in 16th. What view did he have etc.
    Separate thread please Patty G.
    Last edited by Rumpole; 01-07-2009 at 04:21 PM. Reason: More facts
    Do not go gentle into that good night.
    _________ Rage, rage against the dying of the light


  9. #54
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    St. Petersburg, FL.
    Posts
    238
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaymus at The Rock View Post
    Anyone know which room the HP desktop computer was in ?
    I don't know for sure but the house has 4 bedrooms, could they have used one as an office??


  10. #55
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,762
    Quote Originally Posted by Hercule Poirot View Post
    First VERY rough attempt.

    Feel free to add, subtract, or laugh.

    I can't totally reconcile things myself.

    I think this stuff is important because in all probability the REAL CRIME SCENE is here.

    I, or somebody else, can produce a proper drawing when most details confirmed, but for now I am just using the exterior shape. See post below #497


    I think that's probably real close. Does anyone have quick access to the photo with the 'ghost' in the background, where the A's are being interviewed and the patio doors are directly behind them? I think they were in the living room.


  11. #56
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,167
    Second go, incorporateing the Bond Factors:

    Last edited by Rumpole; 01-07-2009 at 06:40 PM. Reason: Slight correction
    Do not go gentle into that good night.
    _________ Rage, rage against the dying of the light


  12. #57
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,762
    Quote Originally Posted by Hercule Poirot View Post
    Second go, incorporateing the Bond Factors:

    I think you're really getting somewhere, however isn't Caylee's bedroom in the front of the house next to Casey's? I'm guessing the smallest room was Lee's. Boys always get the smallest room.


  13. #58
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    St. Petersburg, FL.
    Posts
    238
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    I think that's probably real close. Does anyone have quick access to the photo with the 'ghost' in the background, where the A's are being interviewed and the patio doors are directly behind them? I think they were in the living room.
    Ghost Pic

    http://wa4.images.onesite.com/connec...1.jpg?v=178240


  14. #59
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,167
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    I think you're really getting somewhere, however isn't Caylee's bedroom in the front of the house next to Casey's? I'm guessing the smallest room was Lee's. Boys always get the smallest room.
    No Definately not.

    I have just watched Greta tour again.
    Try it - right at the end of second part. Link above courtesy of 007!
    Do not go gentle into that good night.
    _________ Rage, rage against the dying of the light


  15. #60
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,762
    Quote Originally Posted by Spitfire4ever View Post
    Thanks! It looks like they actually could be sitting in the dining room. Oops.


Page 4 of 63 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. here is a map of near Anthony home could Caylee be here?
    By websurfer in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-13-2008, 06:00 PM
  2. Police at anthony home again 9-10-08
    By Angelonline in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 778
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 05:28 PM
  3. Bones found inside walls and floor in home
    By AmandaBrown23 in forum Up to the Minute
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-17-2008, 03:06 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •