P.I. Says Partner Knew Where Caylee Anthony's Body Was

GirlinCentralFL

Inactive
Reaction score
http://www.wftv.com/news/18432677/detail.html

*snippet*
"A blockbuster development unfolded Wednesday in the Casey Anthony case. A private investigator, who worked with George and Cindy Anthony, just told Eyewitness News his partner knew where Caylee's body was and their search for it was on camera."

WOW!

P.I. Says Partner Knew Where Caylee Anthony's Body Was
Wednesday, January 7, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A blockbuster development unfolded Wednesday in the Casey Anthony case. A private investigator, who worked with George and Cindy Anthony, just told Eyewitness News his partner knew where Caylee's body was and their search for it was on camera.

~snip~

The tape was handed over at the office of WFTV's legal analyst, William Sheaffer. Sheaffer is not representing any of the parties involved, but was asked by Hoover to facilitate and speed up the turning over of evidence to investigators.

When the detectives left with Hoover's ten-minute video of the scene from November, they seemed encouraged.
Snipped from article.

Ha! I knew he didn't tape over it. I hope he is telling the truth and we find out that they all knew where that poor little baby was!

When the detectives left with Hoover's ten-minute video of the scene from November, they seemed encouraged.

"Can you tell me whether this helps you move forward in the case?" WFTV reporter Kathi Belich asked Sgt. John Allen.

"Very helpful," he said.

Hoover and his lawyer sat down with Eyewitness News minutes later and revealed some of the information Hoover shared with the detectives. They said Mr. Casey called Hoover on November 14 and asked him to come to town and meet at Mr. Casey's office on the morning of November 15. That's when Mr. Casey told Hoover that Caylee was dead and that Mr. Casey knew where the remains were.

So about that video tape...

Sounds like DC was misinformed about it being taped over.

Bombshell this evening. Hope LP is on and he and NG get a really good conversation going on this revelation.

Say what?

I'm thickheaded today with the beginnings of a cold, forgive me. Does this mean that since these PI's were hired by CA & GA and quote unquote knew that the body was in that location that CA & GA would? I wonder what made the PI come forward with this further tidbit?

Triple :eek::eek::eek:

DC is so BUSTED..KC is so BUSTED.

Maybe the A's & JB too!

We haven't heard DC's story yet so it's a little early to say anyone was busted. One thing we do know, no body was found and, apparently they were not even looking in the right area.

Maybe this is why all of the immunity request are coming in?????

Guess JB will be ordering a pot of caffeine this evening over this one. No wonder the A's demanded immunity and BC was at the courthouse.

The fog is clearing now.

We haven't heard DC's story yet so it's a little early to say anyone was busted. One thing we do know, no body was found and, apparently they were not even looking in the right area.

Just watched the video!

Is Hoover the crack in the whole charade some speculate??

We stayed tuned.

This is shocking to me, and they DO HAVE THE VIDEO!

Wait a minute, I thought one of the P.I.'s was informed by a friend of Casey's on possible places to look. Is that friend Kiomarie or someone else. I guess we don't know yet.

yea but if *someone* wasn't specific enough and just said "the woods near my house" then they don't have to be in the absolute correct area. general area is incriminating enough, especially when there were thousands of people looking everywhere BUT this wooded area for Caylee. funny that these PIs were the only ones still snooping around there.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back