Nancy Grace - Wednesday, 1/7/09

FloridaKatz

Former Member
Reaction score
Doors Open at Showtime.

CNN Headline News Channel, 8pm Eastern.

Good evening! :seeya: 2nd autopsy complete Nancy wants to know why Caylee's remains are still in the funeral home.

BOMBSHELL tonight on NG: Second autopsy complete yet Caylee still rests inside the cardboard box while a battle erupts over the brokering of her remains :(

That funeral home pic creeps me out. I'm from the north, we have funeral homes that have flowers, charm and comfort........this looks like just a show room business. PLEASE tell me it is comfy and nice inside!

BOMBSHELL tonight on NG: Second autopsy complete yet Caylee still rests inside the cardboard box while a battle erupts over the brokering of her remains :(

I can't believe the Anthony's havn't done anything to speed up laying Caylee to rest.

What's the hold up..!!!

NG is saying that the body was found a month ago :eek: , yet was never reported

JB is DISGUSTING if this is true. :no:

2nd autopsy was 5 days ago!!!!!
IMO, the family didn't want to bury CAYLEE because then LE /FBI will be doing arrests.
IMO they will still take their time. I pray I am wrong and CAYLEE can be buried now with dignity & love. MOO

Reporter Drew P. saying 2nd autopsy was 5 days ago; Dr. Spitz performed the autopsy.

Drew P.

"The 2nd Autopsy was completed 5 days ago"

Henry Lee is on now

2nd autopsy was done 5 days ago...what the heck...put the baby girl to rest already

Dr. Henry Lee confirms that the 2nd autopsy is complete. Did he say it was complete 5 or 6 days ago!?

I can't believe the Anthony's havn't done anything to speed up laying Caylee to rest.

What's the hold up..!!!

DC said today it's because of this motion re: pictures of the remains. :confused:

dr. henry lee, saying she hasn't been buried yet incase the need to perform more tests...its better this way then buring her, then digging her back up.

Lee is making no sense.....which is normal.

OMG---per Dr. Lee and Drew P the autoposy was conducted apx. 5 days ago.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back