Larry King - Wed., 1/7/09 (With Show Videos)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kathyn2

Reaction score
LK will have the case on tonite. Right now he has something else on but the Caylee case is coming up. Heads up.

talking about how LE leaked info --- before this case, I had never followed a case from day one - I know the answer to this it wasn't leaked, it was released via uh "sunshine law"

Kobe says that the Defense just wants a level playing field -
short show about Caylee and I am wondering how Kobe has time to work with flying across country to be on different shows every other night?

This show wasn't very interesting. Just Geragos arguing that the prosecutors and LE are not playing with a level playing field etc. Larry kept trying to move him a way from that. Everyone but Staci seemed to be defense folks.

This show wasn't very interesting. Just Geragos arguing that the prosecutors and LE are not playing with a level playing field etc. Larry kept trying to move him a way from that. Everyone but Staci seemed to be defense folks.
I agree! And it's interesting at this point to look back and remember when, for instance, Kobe was saying the opposite things before he was hired by the defense and I think I remember Geragos in the past being more "KC guilty".

I agree! And it's interesting at this point to look back and remember when, for instance, Kobe was saying the opposite things before he was hired by the defense and I think I remember Geragos in the past being more "KC guilty".

I have wondered about this so many times!

Could kobe's words be brought into court to impeach his testimony--if he ever does testify?

Garegos should do some reading before he opens his mouth. He knows jack about Florida law. Everything released was released under the Florida Sunshine Laws and requested by the media. Garegos is just showing his sheer stupidity again imo

I have wondered about this so many times!

Could kobe's words be brought into court to impeach his testimony--if he ever does testify?

I just betcha that Kobe isn't on the defense team anymore. No reason for him to announce it tho, I guess.

I'm not in any way educated in the field of law, but, there really ISN'T a "level playing field"....doesn't the "burden of proof" lie with the prosecution ??? I thought the defense was supposed to get a good majority of it's info to debunk the prosecutions case from the defendant...as well as their analysis of evidence, of course. The prosecution can't help it if the defense can't get any reasonable info from their client...or anything resembling the truth, for that matter. We've read thru the pages and pages of docs released, it seems like JB and co. doesn't even want to be bothered with the "mundane" aspects of this case to form any solid defense other than be handed over all the info from LE. JMO

Maybe he's jockeying to get called in as co-co-counsel for the defense....or is it co-co-co-counsel.....how many "counsels" does Baez have anyways ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
galesr