Sarah Jessica Parker & Matthew Broderick

Noooo! Every time I think a Hollywood couple (well, they're New York, but still) is okay, they break up!

Matthew was caught cheating on SJP last spring...no surprise here.

Jennifer Lopez and her husband are next.

This makes me sad. I saw them as one of the rare "real" Hollywood couples. I hope it's not true.

Awww,I really hope they will try to work things out,if true. They are a cute little family.

A looooong time ago, like around 10 years or so, before Matthew Broderick was even dating Sarah Jessica, a good friend of mine said she saw Matthew Broderick at a gay bar in NYC.

She had no reason to make it up.

Also, he was recently caught cheating with a woman.

Maybe he swings both ways? LOL

A looooong time ago, like around 10 years or so, before Matthew Broderick was even dating Sarah Jessica, a good friend of mine said she saw Matthew Broderick at a gay bar in NYC.

She had no reason to make it up.

Also, he was recently caught cheating with a woman.

Maybe he swings both ways? LOL

I don't know anything about his sexual preferences, but I used to hang out exclusively in gay bars and had a number of gay friends - and I'm about 92% hetero!

The only bar I ever go to is a gay bar, because my friends sometimes take me there. But I am happily married and 100% straight.

She has looked so sad since the story about his alleged affair last spring. I hope it is not true.

I think he's enormously talented, and so is she.

However, a Hollywood marriage that lasts--I think that's as real these days as the Loch Ness Monster. The Loch Ness Monster is more reliable, honestly.

I don't know anything about his sexual preferences, but I used to hang out exclusively in gay bars and had a number of gay friends - and I'm about 92% hetero!

LOL SCMom...I'm a 100% hetro and hung out at gay bars all the time when I did hair for a living in my early 20's. Why? Because all the people I worked with at the time were gay and I wanted to go hang out with them :)

I really hope that they don't split up though, they seem like a well matched couple...at least that's the front they put forth in the media.

LOL SCMom...I'm a 100% hetro and hung out at gay bars all the time when I did hair for a living in my early 20's. Why? Because all the people I worked with at the time were gay and I wanted to go hang out with them :)

I really hope that they don't split up though, they seem like a well matched couple...at least that's the front they put forth in the media.

I've always liked both of them a lot (I've had a crush on him since War Games - LOL!) Whatever happens next with their relationship, I wish them peace.

Parker, looking divine in a polka dot dress, white coat and spiky black heels, also gracefully addressed recent reports that she and Broderick were close to splitting. Pressed by reporters about the rumors, she said, "We don't even bother to address them." She added that the best part of being married is "being married."

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20254423,00.html

So happy to hear this for them. Best of luck and much happiness!

Yay!!! I love them as a couple!!!! Double blessings for them!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer
Back