Why would casey have told anyone where to find the body?

So they could move it, remove evidence, plant additional evidence, etc.

she would take the chance that the pi guys would do that for her ? youd think she would be afraid to admit anything to anyone for fear they would go to police.

My partner and I have been discussing this very question - no matter what, why would KC want the remains found? Might it be possible Lee persuaded her to bring the nightmare to an end, for the sake of the family? I find this hard to believe because she has always seemed so selfish. I just can't imagine how it could benefit KC to have the remains found.

After today I do know that I'm going to have to start buying Excedrin Migraine in bulk.

Let's see if I've got this right. According to LP:

Casey told someone at the jail where the body was.
She also told Lee.
The person at the jail told.....?
Lee for some reason told the meter reader's supervisor because he lived in the neighborhood.
The meter reader's supervisor told the meter reader.
Lee also told the meter reader directly.
The meter reader told DC? No, Lee told DC.
DC told JH
JH told LP

I guess I don't have it straight. :rolleyes:

My partner and I have been discussing this very question - no matter what, why would KC want the remains found? Might it be possible Lee persuaded her to bring the nightmare to an end, for the sake of the family? I find this hard to believe because she has always seemed so selfish. I just can't imagine how it could benefit KC to have the remains found.

After today I do know that I'm going to have to start buying Excedrin Migraine in bulk.

I think if she did set it up to look like a kidnapping, and it was looking so bad to the defense, she thought finding it with the duct tape would make the kidnapping look better.

i don't think she did, JMHO.

We have to remember KC's thought process is not that of a "normal" person. She is chatty Cathy and likes attention from her male helpers. I am sure she said,"in my gut, I feel Caylee is in the woods by my house." Not expecting to be held accountable for that statement since she was with JB. If you remember the talking heads all agreed after Caylee was found they felt it would benefit the defense. Because that area was supposedly cleared with cadaver dogs.

I don't think she did. I think somebody did some good thinking and figured out the most likely places to look. And they found her.

I think someone else made a call..just kinda funny Geo & Cindy were out of state when this happened????

Maybe.....KC isn't the one who put Caylee there. Maybe she had help and that helper bee told.

It is quite possible DC obtained this info from KC or JB he sure was scouring to get the work product issue taken care of. Who knows with this case everyday its a new ride. Quite possibly though CA or Ga could have been the ones to tell DC??

I don't believe this info came from anyone at the jail.
IF KC told JB at his law office prior to her being arrested for murder, a lot of people might have that info. Surely someone else could have seen the file.

IF KC told Lee, he might have said something to someone close to him.

IF someone had the house bugged they might have over heard the info.

KC could have added to her nanny story by saying she knew Caylee was "close" b/c the nanny knew a "spot" close to home where KC used to go to think.

All kinds of folks, lawyers, friend, family, PI, media, "missing" childrens groups with pickle jars for collections & billboards to drive around, have come and gone....................any of them could have made the call if they were in the know or over heard something.

Hopefully this like lots of other questions will be answered in court.

I think pieces were put together by the PI's, including snippets of conversation between casey and Lee at the jail. On NG there was a conversation between them recently aired-and LA was asking Casey about possible mutual friends and hangouts, Casey said 'that was very possible, in fact it was right on the money.' Relistening to this conversation is very revealing, turn your volume up, La is barely audible. I will come back and post a link if I can find the correct one.

Let's see if I've got this right. According to LP:

Casey told someone at the jail where the body was.
She also told Lee.
The person at the jail told.....?
Lee for some reason told the meter reader's supervisor because he lived in the neighborhood.
The meter reader's supervisor told the meter reader.
Lee also told the meter reader directly.
The meter reader told DC? No, Lee told DC.
DC told JH
JH told LP

I guess I don't have it straight. :rolleyes:

KC Anthony Dominic Casey Carlos Padilla Tony Padilla Leonard Padilla
Dr. Henry Lee Anthony Lazzaro
Hoover and the F.B.I. and the sweepers removed from the Anthony home
Gail St. John Allen
Zanny/Xanax
Nick Savage Nancy Grace
Jane Valez Mitchell Penny Douglas Fir Linda Kenney Baden

It all makes perfect sense.

Members online