This is good stuff

Very, very good stuff.

Especially Shadow's work on the Investigative timeline.

Both Shadow and Butwhatif deserve kudos!

Great stuff here! Lots to read and lots to think about! Thanks shadow and butwhatif!

: )

Yes they both do Potatohead. I thanked Shadow but not Butwhatif. Thanks to both and thanks Jbean for the thread! You are right.

There are many hard working posters in the intense working area. Bondjamesbond,GeorgiaPI, BeanE, pink panther, JWG,wanttohelp and many more. Those are just off the top of my head. Peruse their work and help if you can. Serious work going on in there and they are creating quite a masterpiece. It will be very helpful during trial.

There are many hard working posters in the intense working area. Bondjamesbond,GeorgiaPI, BeanE, pink panther, JWG, and many more. Those are just off the top of my head. Peruse their work and help if you can. Serious work going on in there and they are creating quite a masterpiece. It will be very helpful during trial.

You're right JBean,it absolutely will be helpful during the trial,heck they are helpful now,I refer to them all the time.

Thank you,thank you to all the posters working this area...it is an exhausting and challenging job,to be sure!

JBean forgot me. I have a doc for July 15 including events in timeline with the text messages. Also I have an epass map and GA interviews with notes.

Add to the list all of those who are now updating the calendar, too.

Crafti updated the media links pages 1-20 there, and I just transferred key things from pages 20 - 29 from the Media Links pages on to the calendar, which covered Nov. 1 - 21. You can find it here:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/calendar.php?c=4&do=displaymonth

We couldn't have done that without the diligence of all those who update the media links - especially AngelWhoCares.

These will be incredibly helpful! I was just reading a couple of butwhatif's transcripts tonight and was planning to message her a thank you because I didn't want to ruin the thread by bumping down the transcripts. But this is a perfect place to say THANK YOU :blowkiss:! The transcripts are excellent, and the descriptive parts help so much, too!

ohhh BLESS their darling llittle hearts. and for the transcript - I was unable to watch the videos cause the As get on my (*()^^$%%#$ nerves. :biglaugh:

Darn! I have yet another appt this morning. Can't wait to get back and dive into these threads.Thanks to all who put in so much time and effort!:woohoo:

JBean forgot me. I have a doc for July 15 including events in timeline with the text messages. Also I have an epass map and GA interviews with notes.
LOL!
How could I have forotten you! wanttohelp is a help :blowkiss:

Those of you who did all this work make it that much easier to keep up. Sometimes things happen lightning fast in this case and transcripts, calendars, media links, etc assist us in staying on point. Thank you to all of you. You guys rock. :blowkiss:

Those of you who did all this work make it that much easier to keep up. Sometimes things happen lightning fast in this case and transcripts, calendars, media links, etc assist us in staying on point. Thank you to all of you. You guys rock. :blowkiss:

Ditto.(you said it better than I ever could)

:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

A very good reference. My thanks to both of you.

Butwhatif, I loved how you inserted the voice tones and expressions. That gives one an entirely different perception as opposed to basic verbal transcripts.

Just so you all know this information has been up there all this time and has been updated and developed. if you want to do some serious sleuthing and contribute please do. These folks have been working away since the beginning of the case.
Please keep it on track up there as these people have done.

I have to also thank all of you for your hard work. I read these threads that JBean posted, and I can see all the hard work that went into it. You guys are my only source of info on this case.. :blowkiss: :blowkiss: I think LE should put you on their payroll.. :blowkiss: :blowkiss: And for the mods and all their hard work.. :blowkiss:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer
Back