German couple - SEX??????

aussieblue

aussie aussie aussie oi oi oi
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
snippet,

After eight years of marriage, the 36-year-old man and his 30-year-old wife went to the campus' fertility clinic to figure out what was wrong.

Doctors gave them a battery of tests and were baffled — both husband and wife were healthily fertile.

Then came the important question.

"When we asked them how often they had had sex," said a clinic spokesman, "they looked blank, and said: 'What do you mean?'"

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,120309,00.html

~aussieblue~

LOL Aussie... it is hard to believe, isn't it?

I wondered how they avoide watching 'nature programs'? there is always something mating on one of those
:p

Wow- They must never watch TV or must be confused as heck about most of the messaging. Hard to believe in this day in age someone could miss the constant barrage of sexual imagery. I wonder if these two had siblings and if they were also clueless.......These two must have no sex drive at all. LOL I mean lots of people have figured it out who haven't had the formal sex talk. I wonder what will happen to them.......L

:confused: I really wonder what the heck they did on their wedding night

LOL scrabble?????????????????????

This story has really got to me LOL
One minute I'm laughing, the next, What the ****

The "oh so strange" thing is both where clueless, sheeeeshhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! what would be the odds of that in this day and age.

Obviously there parents know lol so why didnt they explain to them.

Actually now I'm starting to feel like a real meanie with all this laughing :(

Its sad really when you think about it, they have wanted a baby for all those years.

oppps laughing again LOL, youre right Icookster, they mustnt have any sex drive at all

~aussieblue

LOL... like someone said on another thread ~ remember the movie "blue lagoon" well brooke and her boyfriend figured it out LOL

Possible responses:

That's OK there are enough dumb people out there, without facilitating creating more.

They were both borderline retarded individuals.

Not everyone was meant to have children.

They should get sex therapy, provided free by the govt. due to the failure of liberal society to ensure the self-esteem and happiness of all its citizens.

Anyone who doesn't have the intuition to have sex, (I mean c'mon your body basically will move you to doing what needs to be done) shouldn't be having a child. Babies don't come with instructions either.You have to rely on your instincts 90% of the time and these two have none.

I think their parents are related.

OMG, this is doubtful. I mean, 36 years old. How did we evolve from cave man? Did they have to see a tv show too? Give me a break.
I don't buy it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back