MO MO - Scott Kleeschulte, 8, St Charles, 8 June 1988

Beyond Belief

Reaction score
Case Type: Non Family Abduction DOB: Apr 11, 1979Sex: MaleMissing Date: Jun 8, 1988Race: WhiteAge Now: 27Height: 4'4" (132 cm)Missing City: ST. CHARLESWeight: 60 lbs (27 kg)Missing State : MOHair Color: BrownMissing Country: United StatesEye Color: BlueCase Number: NCMC709798Circumstances: Scott's photo is shown age-progressed to 24 years. He was last seen around 4:30 p.m. before a thunderstorm walking down Ken Drive towards West Adams. He has freckles across his nose, 3 little moles on his face and a small scar on his chin.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet?act=viewChildDetail&caseNum=709798&orgPrefix=NCMC&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

This case was once thought to have a connection with the disappearance of Arlin Henderson.... and they are now looking at Michael Devlin in Henderson's disappearance.

I wonder why LE decided the cases of Arlin and Scott were unrelated, and if maybe we have to look at Devlin for some answers in Scott's case as well?

I noticed this yesterday. It is odd but they do have alot of the same characturistics especially the eyes, ebrows and smile. By the way, this guy's name is Scott Devlin. The only thing I see that contradicts my theory is that he is 28 (instead of 27) and is a Taurus. Scotts birthday would make him a pisces.. It just seems eerie to me.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=58171491&imageID=526140840

http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet?act=viewChildDetail&caseNum=709798&orgPrefix=NCMC&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

They do look similar except that SK seems to have a pretty severe underbite and I doubt anyone that stol ehim would have paid for ortho.

Sleuthster said:
I noticed this yesterday. It is odd but they do have alot of the same characturistics especially the eyes, ebrows and smile. By the way, this guy's name is Scott Devlin. The only thing I see that contradicts my theory is that he is 28 (instead of 27) and is a Taurus. Scotts birthday would make him a pisces.. It just seems eerie to me.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=58171491&imageID=526140840

Sleuthster;
One thing that seems really odd to me is the only picture in his 'friends' .... "Tom"..... that same picture with that name (Tom) was also on one of the pages we thought belonged to Michael Devlin! I remember it distinctly because at first I thought he looked like someone we know who is named Tom.

MaryBelle said:
Sleuthster;
One thing that seems really odd to me is the only picture in his 'friends' .... "Tom"..... that same picture with that name (Tom) was also on one of the pages we thought belonged to Michael Devlin! I remember it distinctly because at first I thought he looked like someone we know who is named Tom.
"Tom" is everyone's friend on MySpace. My 14 year old claims he is the guy who invented MySpace, but who knows??? :) I do know he is on the pages of my sons and all their friends.

:blushing: Ok .... I just kinda figured that out! (ha) As you can see I am not very savvy about MySpace! (ha) Apparantly this guy DID "invent MySpace!" :)

Yes, Tom is my buddy too on my space. He was my only buddy for sometime until my teenagers decided I was cool enough to add as a buddy.;)

We live very close to the St Charles County line. In the summer of 1988 my then 4 year old son was playing in our side yard - I could see him through our glass doors. I stepped out onto the patio and noticed a small blue car sitting at the corner. My son raised up and said, "Mommy that man is watching me with noculars (binoculars)" .... I called to my husband inside ... he took one look and ran out of the house, at which time the car pulled out. My husband jumped into his car and headed out behind him. Hubby came back about 10 minutes later and said the guy got away from him and was driving like a demon (high speed). We called local police who came out and took a report but we never heard anything more from them. Shortly afterwards (within days), Scott was abducted about a half-hour away.

MaryBelle

Marybelle,

That is really scary!

When my daughter was 4 I lived in a duplex. My neighbor had a daughter the same age as my daughter and they where best friends.One day a guy came upto them while they where playing in my front yard and asked them to help him find his puppy. My daughter started screaming,left her friend behind and ran in the house for me.My daughters friend was hiding in my yard behind a bush crying. I saw the guy talking to a neighbor down the street and went to talk to him but he ran off. I asked the neighbor what he said and they replied that he was crazy and mumbling about 2 girls he almost grabed. I called the police and it took them an hour to come out,by then he was gone, I have always wondered if it was our lucky day that day 14 years ago.

MaryBelle said:
We live very close to the St Charles County line. In the summer of 1988 my then 4 year old son was playing in our side yard - I could see him through our glass doors. I stepped out onto the patio and noticed a small blue car sitting at the corner. My son raised up and said, "Mommy that man is watching me with noculars (binoculars)" .... I called to my husband inside ... he took one look and ran out of the house, at which time the car pulled out. My husband jumped into his car and headed out behind him. Hubby came back about 10 minutes later and said the guy got away from him and was driving like a demon (high speed). We called local police who came out and took a report but we never heard anything more from them. Shortly afterwards (within days), Scott was abducted about a half-hour away.

MaryBelle
Okay. This could be a long shot. But, have you considered telling LE about this? I would think that they could do a check on what kind of vehicle Devlin was driving back then.

Lion

Eisbar said:
They do look similar except that SK seems to have a pretty severe underbite and I doubt anyone that stol ehim would have paid for ortho.
I think they look alike---it's hard to tell, because I don't see a severe underbite in Scotts childhood photo. At that age, his adult teeth are still growing in, and the gaps and placement of his teeth would change dramatically from when this photo was taken.

Even still, many adults get orthodontics. My good friend got braces put on at the age of 28 because that is when she could afford them.

LionRun said:
Okay. This could be a long shot. But, have you considered telling LE about this? I would think that they could do a check on what kind of vehicle Devlin was driving back then.

Lion

I have thought about that *SO* many times since Shawn and Ben were found! But we had so little information - just that it was a man in a small blue car -- I think my husband knew the model and we DID give a full report to LE at the time, but it has been so long that I don't think LE would pay any attention to us now. The last few days I have even wondered if they would possibly still have our report on file and could go back and check it for details that might mean something, but I doubt it.

That summer (1988) there were lots of close calls in this area. 2 or 3 different students walking home from school reported that a man tried to get them to get into his car. LE distributed flyers to all the schools and the schools all sent home information to parents about keeping a close eye on all the children.

MaryBelle

MaryBelle said:
I have thought about that *SO* many times since Shawn and Ben were found! But we had so little information - just that it was a man in a small blue car -- I think my husband knew the model and we DID give a full report to LE at the time, but it has been so long that I don't think LE would pay any attention to us now. The last few days I have even wondered if they would possibly still have our report on file and could go back and check it for details that might mean something, but I doubt it.

That summer (1988) there were lots of close calls in this area. 2 or 3 different students walking home from school reported that a man tried to get them to get into his car. LE distributed flyers to all the schools and the schools all sent home information to parents about keeping a close eye on all the children.

MaryBelle
Many leads that probe valuable began as long shots. LE may want to look into it. If your husband might know what model vehicle it was, LE has a task force dedicated to uncovering Devlin's crimes. Why not contact them, they probably already have a list of vehicles he has driven; but, with so many leads and years of history a little reminder may not hurt.

Lion

SCOTT ALLEN KLEESCHULTE

Case Type: Non Family Abduction
DOB: Apr 11, 1979
Missing Date: Jun 8, 1988
Age at time: 9

Vital Statistics:

Sex: Male
Race: White
Weight: 60 lbs (27 kg)
Height: 4'4" (132 cm)
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Blue
Missing City: ST. CHARLES
Missing State : MO
Missing Country: United States
Case Number: NCMC709798

Circumstances:

Scott was last seen around 4:30 p.m. before a thunderstorm walking down Ken Drive towards West Adams. He has freckles across his nose, 3 little moles on his face and a small scar on his chin.

Source:
National Center for Missing & Exploited Children

LINK:

Sleuthster said:
Yes, Tom is my buddy too on my space. He was my only buddy for sometime until my teenagers decided I was cool enough to add as a buddy.;)
LMAO! It must be a "teen thing"... Tom was my only buddy until MY kids deigned to add me... LOL!

I see the similarities. Those along with his name being Scott Devlin is pretty creepy. To be honest with you, I don't think it would hurt to bring it to LE's attention. Let them check it out.

Sleuthster said:

MagicRose99 said:
LMAO! It must be a "teen thing"... Tom was my only buddy until MY kids deigned to add me... LOL!

I feel really cool! Last night my teenage daughter added me. Now Tom has company on the page...lol.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo
Back