1165 users online (244 members and 921 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 80
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    AMERICA
    Posts
    139

    Who was paid for videos and photos

    I would be very interested in finding out, from the very beginning who and how much anyone was paid for interviews, photos, videos. I know one of the first mentioned was $200,000. I have always thought the Anthonys were the ones racking up the money but now I am not sure. I think Baez has been pimping KC for money. Does anyone know if any of this can be verified through public records? Also if the funeral is televised who is going to be profiting from that? It just seems like, in this terrible case, with all the terrible people, everyone has their hand out. And I for one, would like to know who is whoring themselves over the death of a little innocent child.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    20,003
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelfire View Post
    I would be very interested in finding out, from the very beginning who and how much anyone was paid for interviews, photos, videos. I know one of the first mentioned was $200,000. I have always thought the Anthonys were the ones racking up the money but now I am not sure. I think Baez has been pimping KC for money. Does anyone know if any of this can be verified through public records? Also if the funeral is televised who is going to be profiting from that? It just seems like, in this terrible case, with all the terrible people, everyone has their hand out. And I for one, would like to know who is whoring themselves over the death of a little innocent child.
    Well, a good place to start would be trying to find out where NG got her info...especially about the $500,000 for an interview with KC (gag). That's news. Never heard a thing about it. It doesn't surprise me though.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    90
    I understood Baez was getting the money... Now we know how they can pay the dream team.. He tried to sell an interview with Casey for 500,000 thousand $ ?!??


    And Caylee lies in a cardboard box at the funeral home ...???

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Dana Point,CA
    Posts
    52,752
    Please provide links to any information you post about this topic.
    If you say someone was paid, back it up through a credible source please.
    If you cannot back it up, it will be considered a rumor and will be banished to the rumor thread forever! or possibly just removed.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Dana Point,CA
    Posts
    52,752
    Quote Originally Posted by jomasano View Post
    I understood Baez was getting the money... Now we know how they can pay the dream team.. He tried to sell an interview with Casey for 500,000 thousand $ ?!??


    And Caylee lies in a cardboard box at the funeral home ...???
    can you back that up please?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Dana Point,CA
    Posts
    52,752
    No speculating or rumor starting on this thread. Keep it on the up and up please.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    153
    Quote Originally Posted by JBean View Post
    can you back that up please?
    I'm not the OP but all of this information was on tonights Nancy Grace.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    299
    well the anthonys havent owrked in a very long time so they are getting income from somewhere.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    299
    all the info was on nancy grace tonight.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Dana Point,CA
    Posts
    52,752
    Quote Originally Posted by keaska View Post
    I'm not the OP but all of this information was on tonights Nancy Grace.
    So is this already being discussed on the NG thread?
    If the question is "who got paid" and anyone lists someone that got paid, we need a link to the info.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    San Francisco, Penninsula
    Posts
    17,541
    I do not know who gets paid but I would assume the owner of the photos and videos are at the top of the list.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,492
    Quote Originally Posted by jomasano View Post
    I understood Baez was getting the money... Now we know how they can pay the dream team.. He tried to sell an interview with Casey for 500,000 thousand $ ?!??


    And Caylee lies in a cardboard box at the funeral home ...???
    If NG can prove that, his license is GONE !!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,492
    Quote Originally Posted by JBean View Post
    can you back that up please?
    NG transcript as soon as it is up.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    153
    Quote Originally Posted by JBean View Post
    So is this already being discussed on the NG thread?
    If the question is "who got paid" and anyone lists someone that got paid, we need a link to the info.
    I'm sorry, I don't know about that. I knew it came from NG because I watched NG. I haven't read the NG thread though.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    AMERICA
    Posts
    139
    Quote Originally Posted by JBean View Post
    No speculating or rumor starting on this thread. Keep it on the up and up please.
    Sorry about that JBean, this was my first attempt to start a thread and I didn't see anything about it when I checked. Guess I got my first "bop" huh? Again, sorry

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Hannah Graham PHOTOS & VIDEOS **NO DISCUSSION**
    By bessie in forum Hannah Graham
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 11-24-2014, 01:51 AM
  2. Photos & Non-Media Videos **NO DISCUSSION**
    By January. in forum Gabriel Johnson
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-06-2012, 11:27 PM
  3. Photos, Videos, And Other Images: NO DISCUSSION
    By SeriouslySearching in forum Sheri, Garrett and Gavin Coleman
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-24-2009, 03:58 PM