1239 users online (215 members and 1024 guests)  



Websleuths News


Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 51
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,522

    Second Autopsy COMPLETED

    Breaking News

    http://edition.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

    Just googling for more info about it

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    10,875
    Quote Originally Posted by JaneInOz View Post
    Breaking News

    http://edition.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

    Just googling for more info about it
    Much discussed in the NG thread tonight, JIO

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,927
    According to Dr. Lee, the examination was conducted by Dr. Spitz and completed 5 or 6 days ago.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,522
    Quote Originally Posted by PotatoHead View Post
    Much discussed in the NG thread tonight, JIO

    What is JIO ?
    I did look there first and couldnt find anything

    Really lexington ? But it does have breaking news and that its Just been completed now ???

    This case gets weirder and weirder

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,927
    Quote Originally Posted by JaneInOz View Post
    What is JIO ?
    I did look there first and couldnt find anything

    Really lexington ? But it does have breaking news and that its Just been completed now ???

    This case gets weirder and weirder
    I went back and rechecked this info. It is correct. It was reported on the Nancy Grace Show.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,522
    Which part is correct ? lol

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    10,875
    Quote Originally Posted by JaneInOz View Post
    What is JIO ?
    I did look there first and couldnt find anything

    Really lexington ? But it does have breaking news and that its Just been completed now ???

    This case gets weirder and weirder
    JIO is me being too lazy to type out JaneInOz.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    10,875
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexington View Post
    I went back and rechecked this info. It is correct. It was reported on the Nancy Grace Show.
    Yes, that was the big bombshell of the show tonight.

  9. #9
    ecs5298's Avatar
    ecs5298 is offline Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL & Hardwood Mulch King & Bacon Addict
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    United States of Bacon
    Posts
    9,296
    Quote Originally Posted by JaneInOz View Post
    What is JIO ?
    I'm going to take a SWAG!

    Jane In Oz


  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,522
    I just read it on the show that it said it was just done (and its breaking news) I cant imagine something 5 or 6 days ago would be breaking news ? lol

    And we would have all heard about it before now ? surely


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    10,875
    Quote Originally Posted by ecs5298 View Post
    I'm going to take a SWAG!

    Jane In Oz

    K, that made me laugh.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,522
    JIO

    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Shaddup

    LMAO

    You lot !!!

    Doh ok its coming up to that time of day here .....end of the day LOL

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    10,875
    Quote Originally Posted by JaneInOz View Post
    I just read it on the show that it said it was just done (and its breaking news) I cant imagine something 5 or 6 days ago would be breaking news ? lol

    And we would have all heard about it before now ? surely
    Not unless the defense wanted us to. It was reported on NG, just tonight, By Dr. on the phone.

  14. #14
    ecs5298's Avatar
    ecs5298 is offline Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL & Hardwood Mulch King & Bacon Addict
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    United States of Bacon
    Posts
    9,296
    Quote Originally Posted by PotatoHead View Post
    K, that made me laugh.
    At least I'm making someone laugh at 0325 in the morning. My employees usually don't find me funny at this hour....

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,522
    Hmmm some places are saying that perhaps they didn't really do one !!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Anthonys want autopsy results sealed AND ALL Autopsy Updates
    By Reagan in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 924
    Last Post: 06-19-2009, 01:18 PM