Second Autopsy COMPLETED

According to Dr. Lee, the examination was conducted by Dr. Spitz and completed 5 or 6 days ago.

Much discussed in the NG thread tonight, JIO

What is JIO ?
I did look there first and couldnt find anything

Really lexington ? But it does have breaking news and that its Just been completed now ???

This case gets weirder and weirder

What is JIO ?

Really lexington ? But it does have breaking news and that its Just been completed now ???

I went back and rechecked this info. It is correct. It was reported on the Nancy Grace Show.

What is JIO ?

JIO is me being too lazy to type out JaneInOz. :crazy:

I just read it on the show that it said it was just done (and its breaking news) I cant imagine something 5 or 6 days ago would be breaking news ? lol

And we would have all heard about it before now ? surely

JIO

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Shaddup

LMAO

You lot !!!

Doh ok its coming up to that time of day here .....end of the day LOL

I just read it on the show that it said it was just done (and its breaking news) I cant imagine something 5 or 6 days ago would be breaking news ? lol

And we would have all heard about it before now ? surely

Not unless the defense wanted us to. It was reported on NG, just tonight, By Dr. on the phone.

K, that made me laugh. :clap:

At least I'm making someone laugh at 0325 in the morning. My employees usually don't find me funny at this hour....:bigstick:

Hmmm some places are saying that perhaps they didn't really do one !!

At least I'm making someone laugh at 0325 in the morning. My employees usually don't find me funny at this hour....:bigstick:

Fire the lot. You pay them - they should laugh at all you're silly arse jokes. :D

Hmmm some places are saying that perhaps they didn't really do one !!

Links?

I have a hunch if Dr. Lee, of the defense team, stated it on main stream media, it probably happened. But, you never know with Dr. Lee.

So perhaps there is some truth in the rumored reasons for the delay in the funeral?

And at that same place there is talk about maybe already a funeral has been had...

Just google Caylee second autopsy

Its only people speculating

Fire the lot. You pay them - they should laugh at all you're silly arse jokes. :D

I don't pay 'em. I just supervise them. Somedays it's like being a professional babysitter. :crazy:

Everyone's a little cranky when the call volume is up and it is tonight because of the snow. Nothing like responding on slippery, snow covered roads only to find that someone's "emergency" has been going on for 3 weeks.

Sorry for the OT

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G14-Classified