Breaking News..Casey to appear in court today

Status
Not open for further replies.

bananarama

Seeking Justice for the little ones without a voic
Reaction score
Just announced on WFTV...live reporting now.

Judge Forces Casey To Appear At Hearing

Thursday, January 8, 2009 – updated: 2:29 pm EST January 8, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony is expected to make an appearance in court during Thursday afternoon's hearing. Casey had the right to waive her appearance, however when Judge Stan Strickland realized she had not waived her right, he forced her to appear in court.. Eyewitness News believes Casey Anthony will waive when she arrives in court.

Strickland is going to weigh the motion of restrictions on the crime scene photos

Baez addressed the motion of having a master or personally sitting in on interview with DC. Prosecutor says DC has already been questioned, ha ha , so motion is moot.

Sorry for the OT, but I just have to say I love this:

<<A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie. ~Tenneva Jordan>>

Thanks allure!

Break being taken while Baez speaks with Casey for a few minutes.

Media speculation Casey will appear just to tell judge she waives her right to appear.

Since written waiver was not filed, speculation is she was forced to appear to prevent in future appeal saying her attorney did not educate her on how important these motion hearings are.

Just showed a clip of the jail van entering the courthouse area.

She has to stay for the remainder of the hearing.

Apparently no written waivers have been filed for these motion hearings.

I haven't seen G & C, but it hasn't really panned on the audience since I got here.

Now talking heads are discussing DC and Hoover.

Are we all watching WESH? Guy in front row... guy and girl in back row?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie