1229 users online (273 members and 956 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

GA - Newton, WhtFem 522UFGA, 25-30, red white & blue bandanna, May'85

sorry if this is a duplicate thread - I did a search and didn't find her anywhere.

there is a lot of information on this UID, it seems like it should be solvable. she seems like she has such a recognizable face too.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/522ufga.html

[IMG]http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/images/522UFGA.jpg[IMG]

Unidentified White Female

The victim was discovered on May 24, 1985 in Newton, Baker County, Georgia

Vital Statistics

Estimated age: 25-30 years old
    Approximate Height and Weight: 5'1"-5'4"; 110-120 lbs.
    Distinguishing Characteristics: Brown with blonde highlights hair; blue eyes.
    Marks, Scars: Stretch marks on abdomen and buttocks.
    Clothing: Gray t-shirt; "Britannia" blue jeans; white “Keds” sneakers, white socks, red white and blue bandana.
    Other: Laundry tag in jeans had name Allison Milles
    Personal Effects: White pillow, similar to those found in hotels.
    Case History
    The victim was located along Highway 91 near the City of Newton, 15 miles south of Albany in Baker County, Georgia on May 24, 1985
    Last edited by CarlK90245; 06-14-2013 at 03:04 AM.
    Some people do crossword puzzles or Soduko in their spare time...I look at skeletal reconstructions and work on UID puzzles. I swear I'm not this morbid in person!

Help Fred Murray find his daughter and bring her home. He should not be walking those woods alone!
    What Happened to Maura Murray? http://www.mauramurraymissing.com

GA-UID discovered 5/24/85, Bakers County - Case File#522UFGA

sorry if this is a duplicate thread - I did a search and didn't find her anywhere.

there is a lot of information on this UID, it seems like it should be solvable. she seems like she has such a recognizable face too.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/522ufga.html

Unidentified White Female

The victim was discovered on May 24, 1985 in Newton, Baker County, Georgia

Vital Statistics

Estimated age: 25-30 years old
    Approximate Height and Weight: 5'1"-5'4"; 110-120 lbs.
    Distinguishing Characteristics: Brown with blonde highlights hair; blue eyes.
    Marks, Scars: Stretch marks on abdomen and buttocks.
    Clothing: Gray t-shirt; "Britannia" blue jeans; white “Keds” sneakers, white socks, red white and blue bandana.
    Other: Laundry tag in jeans had name Allison Milles
    Personal Effects: White pillow, similar to those found in hotels.
    Case History
    The victim was located along Highway 91 near the City of Newton, 15 miles south of Albany in Baker County, Georgia on May 24, 1985

if I find any matches, I'll post them later (I'm trying to wrap up things at work now).
    Last edited by Cubby; 06-04-2010 at 02:07 PM. Reason: remove submitted flag -n/a for general discussion threads
    Some people do crossword puzzles or Soduko in their spare time...I look at skeletal reconstructions and work on UID puzzles. I swear I'm not this morbid in person!

Help Fred Murray find his daughter and bring her home. He should not be walking those woods alone!

and I've already found one - I think Billie Jean Hall might be a good match! everything is there - strong resemblance, height, weight, hair, eyes, even the abdominal scar. and it makes sense that if she was driving back to Maryland from Florida, she'd meet with foul play along the way in Georgia.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/h/hall_billie.html
    Last edited by Harmony 2; 06-20-2012 at 09:22 AM. Reason: fixed link

Very possible - she fits the timeline and possible that her route was either south or north on I-75 rather than I-95. The DOE file did not mention evidence of facial or oral reconstructive work; Billy Jean Hall had extensive work done following a car accident. Rule nothing out at this point!

Quote Originally Posted by dearmont View Post
    Very possible - she fits the timeline and possible that her route was either south or north on I-75 rather than I-95. The DOE file did not mention evidence of facial or oral reconstructive work; Billy Jean Hall had extensive work done following a car accident. Rule nothing out at this point!
    I considered that, but the rest of the facts matched up too much for me to ignore it. How reliable, and updated, is Doe Network? is it possible that any of the UID's have already been ID'd a long time ago? I don't know, I guess I'm just apprehensive to call anything in - I've never done it before, I'm kind of scared to.

also, I've never submitted on a UID case before, so I have questions for those who have - do you just call the detective and say "i'm a volunteer on websleuths and I think it's this person"? do you submit it as a tip online? I don't want them to think I'm somehow involved or have "information' - I just want to submit it as a possibility, in the easiest way possible.

Quote Originally Posted by future criminologist View Post
    also, I've never submitted on a UID case before, so I have questions for those who have - do you just call the detective and say "i'm a volunteer on websleuths and I think it's this person"? do you submit it as a tip online? I don't want them to think I'm somehow involved or have "information' - I just want to submit it as a possibility, in the easiest way possible.
    Hi Future Criminologist,

First thing you want to do is call about the UID and see if she has the same medical listings as are for Billy Jean Hall. Here is what I say when I call: I first ask to speak to someone who handles missing and unidentified person cases (whichever I am inquiring about) Hello, My name is ____ and I search the internet for missing and unidentified persons in my free time. I am calling today in regards to an UID that is listed with your agency, ____ (give the date of discovery for UID's or the name of the missing person along with the date of disappearance. Then you will want to ask if this uid has any of the medical issues listed with Billy Jean's case. You may be asked "what agency you are with " you are just a volunteer and you can mention you are involved with Websleuths.
    If it turns out this uid has similar medical listings, then you go forward with " I have a possible match that I would like you to take a look at" I always have the case # , the whole case actually infront of me when I call. You'll need to give them the contact info for the comparing case.

Hope this helps,
    Last edited by Debbie Miller; 01-11-2009 at 08:40 AM.

I hope you don't mind but i did a side by side of the two. I think it is very much a possibility.

sidebjhgadoe.jpg

thanks everyone - I will call it in and let you guys know. thanks again for your advice!

You can contact Sgt Lutz with the Md State Police 410-799-2101 Jessup Waterloo Barracks or email him wlutz@mdsp.org. He can refer you to the investigator on Billy Jean Hall's case.
    I choose to walk to path less travelled, and that has made all the difference

thanks! I emailed Sgt. Lutz.

Quote Originally Posted by future criminologist View Post
    thanks! I emailed Sgt. Lutz.
    Good Luck...
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

May I please ask if someone has an email address of who I can write to about this Jane Doe?
    ALL EVIL NEEDS TO SUCCEED IS FOR GOOD PEOPLE TO DO NOTHING!!!!

MadeaBecBec is offline "The trouble with being punctual is that nobody's there to appreciate it."

Website Info for GBI

For this unidentified female, the Office handling the investigation is Georgia Bureau of Investigations, and the only way to send in possible matches is through their online form, go here.... http://gbi.georgia.gov/00/article/0,...596314,00.html and fill out the form, this information goes to the medical examiners email, or you can call (912)225-4090, be sure to give them NCIC # U-159449883 (btw,On this same page, they have a list of UID's that have & do not have DNA available matches.)
    Or you may contact the Charley Project (by email) & they will get it to correct people, also, be sure to put NCIC or Case number(for both) on any thing you send them.
    I hope this helps! Be sure to let us hear (rather read), as soon as you know something, looks like it could be her.
    I found a Allison Hildebrand, that graduated in 1974, married a Milles, she now lives in Ohio, that info was good as of 1994, so it's not her, but, it could have been a classmate that "borrowed" a pair of jeans from her. We could write her, I guess & ask if she had a friend dissappear in 1985, this lady does a lot of marathons & consults in the designing of sportswear for same....Mmmm! She does have a email contact if you would like for me to do that,I'm more than willing. Just let me know!

Has anyone looked at Kathleen Randall to be a match for this girl? I think the sketch looks quite a bit like her, and she's in the right age range. She's also the type of person to have bought second hand jeans.

That laundry tag interests me. I wish they had a photo up of it.

Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast