Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 335
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,495

    P.I. Casey denies he knew where Caylee's remains were

    Should this have a thread of its own? DC is speaking out, for those who have not seen it yet:

    http://www.wftv.com/news/18440645/detail.html

    Belich didn't interview him on cam... I guess he gave her comments over the phone. He says he's spoken to investigators, and on WESH he says he gave a sworn statement today that he did not know about Caylee's death before her remains were discovered.

    This case can't possibly get more interesting.


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    on the slopes
    Posts
    116
    Quote Originally Posted by natsound View Post
    Should this have a thread of its own? DC is speaking out, for those who have not seen it yet:

    http://www.wftv.com/news/18440645/detail.html

    Belich didn't interview him on cam... I guess he gave her comments over the phone. He says he's spoken to investigators, and on WESH he says he gave a sworn statement today that he did not know about Caylee's death before her remains were discovered.

    This case can't possibly get more interesting.
    DC denies it, yet his actions beg the questions:

    Why did he request a mtg.(14th) with the other PI and then invite him out to the site?

    Why was he there on the those 2 dates (15, 16)?
    ... and from what I understand he returned a couple more times after that to that same area. Why so much attention to that specific area?

    What reasonable explanations could he have given investigators?


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,762
    Quote Originally Posted by snowbun View Post
    DC denies it, yet his actions beg the questions:

    Why did he request a mtg.(14th) with the other PI and then invite him out to the site?

    Why was he there on the those 2 dates (15, 16)?
    ... and from what I understand he returned a couple more times after that to that same area. Why so much attention to that specific area?

    What reasonable explanations could he have given investigators?
    DC denies inviting JH to the site, and has never said he went on more than one date. That information comes from JH apparently. Obviously one of the 2 men is lying. The question is which one.


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    on the slopes
    Posts
    116
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    DC denies inviting JH to the site, and has never said he went on more than one date. That information comes from JH apparently. Obviously one of the 2 men is lying. The question is which one.
    I must have missed those details...they were not in this latest news report. Well, the truth should come out I hope. I did hear they were going to investigate his phone records (DC that is). I do hope they do investigate both men. It certainly is strange though, why would JH put this out there?


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,762
    Quote Originally Posted by snowbun View Post
    I must have missed those details...they were not in this latest news report. Well, the truth should come out I hope. I did hear they were going to investigate his phone records (DC that is). I do hope they do investigate both men. It certainly is strange though, why would JH put this out there?
    That's the big question. We know that JH wanted to sell the video for $200K. We also know that he didn't report this information back when it happened, which someone with scruples would have done. A tape of someone not finding a body isn't worth much without a sensational story to go along with it. I'm holding off judgment on this one until we hear some word from LE.


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,138
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    That's the big question. We know that JH wanted to sell the video for $200K. We also know that he didn't report this information back when it happened, which someone with scruples would have done. A tape of someone not finding a body isn't worth much without a sensational story to go along with it. I'm holding off judgment on this one until we hear some word from LE.
    I missed this, who provided this information? Is there a link?


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,158
    It will be interesting to see what the tape shows, and it was at least a little interesting to see the questions the attorney for PI Hoover wouldn't answer at the request of LE. But who knows. I need to go back and listen to the raw footage again (of Hoover), because toward the end, I thought I understood the attorney to suggest that there used to be more tapes, but they were turned over (context unclear), and only later did Hoover realize he still had a few minutes of footage of the "search" in his possession. Even if the tape shows no discovery, if it records them talking, it could still be important, depending on what it says.


  8. #8
    I can't find PI Dominic's denial that he invited PI Hoover. I know I read or saw in a video that Dominic said Hoover snuck up on him, but I haven't seen or heard anything where Dominic denies he asked Hoover to come out to the site.

    I also can't find anything saying that Hoover tried to sell the video for $200k. I know Padillo said on NG that Hoover asked him how much he thought a video like that was worth, and Padillo said he told him $200k. But I haven't seen or heard anything about Hoover trying to sell the video.


  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    DC denies inviting JH to the site, and has never said he went on more than one date. That information comes from JH apparently. Obviously one of the 2 men is lying. The question is which one.
    I think both are lying to some degree....they are cut from the same cloth.
    YOU are the ring-master of your own circus.

    JMOO


  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,762
    Quote Originally Posted by BeanE View Post
    I can't find PI Dominic's denial that he invited PI Hoover. I know I read or saw in a video that Dominic said Hoover snuck up on him, but I haven't seen or heard anything where Dominic denies he asked Hoover to come out to the site.

    I also can't find anything saying that Hoover tried to sell the video for $200k. I know Padillo said on NG that Hoover asked him how much he thought a video like that was worth, and Padillo said he told him $200k. But I haven't seen or heard anything about Hoover trying to sell the video.
    Still looking because I know there's more, but I found this so far:

    PADILLA: The 15th and 16th. Now, I saw the film myself. It says the 15th of November on it, but I know that things can be changed and is I know that, you know, these -- these things are for different purposes.

    But I`ll tell you why Hoover filmed it, and that is because he was trying to sell it to media people from New York. I saw a lady there that I worked with on a murder/homicide/missing lady case back in Sacramento in `96.

    Her purpose of being there is to buy film for NBC. There was another situation that came up where Hoover himself showed it to a couple of the local media people so I don`t know if they copied it or not.
    http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../05/ng.01.html
    Last edited by Chilly Willy; 01-08-2009 at 09:06 PM. Reason: posted wrong link


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,762
    Quote Originally Posted by tangerinemoon View Post
    I think both are lying to some degree....they are cut from the same cloth.
    I think that's very likely.


  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,138
    Quote Originally Posted by BeanE View Post
    I can't find PI Dominic's denial that he invited PI Hoover. I know I read or saw in a video that Dominic said Hoover snuck up on him, but I haven't seen or heard anything where Dominic denies he asked Hoover to come out to the site.

    I also can't find anything saying that Hoover tried to sell the video for $200k. I know Padillo said on NG that Hoover asked him how much he thought a video like that was worth, and Padillo said he told him $200k. But I haven't seen or heard anything about Hoover trying to sell the video.
    Thank you for the clarification! I thought I had missed something. I have learned to take everything that LP says with a grain of salt, not that I don't think this is the likely scenario.


  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,906
    I so wanted to believe DC but between him and Hoover I think we have two liars posturing and trying to screw the other one over.

    I don't like that Casey was out there in the first place.

    I don't like that Hoover knew about this and tried to sell it rather than reporting it to LE.

    But the proof might be on the video that was turned over this week. I sure hope it is. That and cell phone records should prove something.

    And I hope whatever that something is, it includes a smoking gun to get Cindy Anthony arrested.


  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    DC denies inviting JH to the site, and has never said he went on more than one date. That information comes from JH apparently. Obviously one of the 2 men is lying. The question is which one.
    Chilly Willy,

    Quite honestly, I believe the one with the video tape. And the one who did, in the end, RESPOND to requests to talk to LE and the FBI.

    Let's also wait to hear if either took and passed a polygraph. I, personally, this was requested of Hoover and he most likely complied.

    Not that I think he is clean. As I thought, he brought attention to himself by SHOPPING his video around to the tabs. I don't think he is a good guy. But, I do believe he is telling the truth.

    It defies logic that that the ONLY place where any search was done for a deceased Caylee was right where she was buried. When they didn't find her maybe they thought her bones had either been scattered by animals OR that Casey had lied AGAIN.

    JMO


  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    DC denies inviting JH to the site, and has never said he went on more than one date. That information comes from JH apparently. Obviously one of the 2 men is lying. The question is which one.
    Being that LP and Hoover both said that he said he found it, I have my money on DC being the one that is lying...that and the fact that Hoover showed his face on camera. Haven't seen DC since Hoover started singing.


Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Casey Speak ~ Casey Talk ~ Casey Code
    By Betty Boop in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 724
    Last Post: 06-09-2011, 10:20 AM
  2. S.A. Concerned Defense will Sell Pics of Caylee's Remains
    By bunnyphoenix1 in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 703
    Last Post: 01-08-2009, 03:47 AM
  3. Dr. Phil Thursday, Dec. 18-Are They Caylee's Remains?
    By sweetmop in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-19-2008, 09:15 AM
  4. CAYLEE'S REMAINS-Discuss New and Developing Information HERE
    By WillenFan21 in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 154
    Last Post: 12-18-2008, 12:49 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-18-2008, 12:31 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •