Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Nancy Grace 1-8-09

Quote Originally Posted by Jolynna View Post
    She didn't have clean hair or time to put make-up on.

Her exes might see her on television.

She doesn't have shame for what she did. She was sullen because she has to hear about it. I think she feels the same way hearing people talk about what happened to Caylee as she did when Cindy harped to her about stealing credit cards.

But, that is not because of guilt. I think she feels defensive and criticized. Believe me, in her mind she has justified all of it. She's placed the blame elsewhere. It is over and she wants to be left alone about it.

IMO

Truly, it is over, in KC's mind. She says in her mind as she looks around, "I just want to go home, ok? Enough is enough as far as grounded for being bad. I am really sorry, alright? Let's move on, okay?"

Quote Originally Posted by chicagofa13 View Post
    Was just going to post this, but will add to yours:

Seems JB is laying the foundation for an inadequate defense appeal. Well, continuing to lay the foundation he started a long time ago!
    now why would he do that - it would ruin his practice, his job - he's not laying any foundation - he's just over his head with this case thats all

Does anyone remember your first job - you got everything and more that you needed - say as a secretary or something like that - you thought it made you look important and you were doing something

Thats what JB reminds me of - it looks like he wants everything, he doesn't know what he really needs, he's not a murder trial lawyer - but if he has everything then it looks like he is, right?

Just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by blondekj View Post
    I guess they shouldn't be using it then.
    What I find kind of incredulous is while in the 5 minute break that was taken for JB to speak with his client KC, then JB comes back into the court room and tells the judge he was on the phone with another attorney and this attorney came up with an idea to set up a computer with the same program or whatever as the ME has...and the judge thought this was a grand idea? WTH?
    Is this a trick?
    Did I get this correct?
    Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy jewelry and lingerie. Don't save it for a special occasion, Every Day Is Special.

In My Humble Opinion and I Reserve
    The Right To Change It As Often As Neccessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Pattymarie View Post
    Casey looks pasty and jowly and JB actually looks thinner. He must be going the Cindy route. (BTW...still thought she had her "strut" despite the chains)
    Yes, I noticed a little loose in the jowls. She's aged a bit. But I guess if I had nothing to do all day and had extremely limited contact with the outside world, I'd look the same way...

Quote Originally Posted by LLC View Post
    I think I would start to change my opinion of the A's if they turned on KC. I would love to see them go up against her.
    I agree, and I think they have. We'll soon see. The next few weeks will be interesting as all of these documents and evidence come due. Time for some more large .pdfs, everyone rest up!

Quote Originally Posted by LLH View Post
    The area was being filmed on Nov 15 - Do we know when the information actually first passed between DC and JH?
    No - before this "bombshell" JH was told by DC where to look (or where she was) on Nov. 15

Quote Originally Posted by natsound View Post
    Yep... he said JH filed some sort of "directive" about where to search.. and this was on Nov. 8.

So now LP is saying that JH originally knew where to search for the body... a full week before DC went on his excursion?
    Yep - it sure looks that way now don't it?

How long and EXACTLY WHEN did JH and/or DC know where Caylee was?

This twist is becoming more obscure every day!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by maur33 View Post
    This is a very good question, where are the anthony's? I think there may be a major split between them, can't say I would blame the anthony's though...I mean this girl has literally ruined all their lives forever.

And if casey is denying her family the rights to bury Caylee in favor of having her sit in the funeral home for the rest of her life or just in case she gets off and she can then rebury her herself I can see them being none to happy with that desicion.
    Take it to JB, she signed over remains to him. Plus Power of Attorney, as TURBO has suggested? Gads.

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Dogs View Post
    Is this the first hearing of motions that the family has missed?
    Yes, I believe it is. Lee,George and Cindy are probably sitting there at home together watching Nancy G.
    Judge Stan Strickland "God didn't set Casey free - a jury did"

Quote Originally Posted by rch85 View Post
    Did anyone else notice in the begining clips of the court room when JB said "i have this lady's life in my hands" kc, looked up at him and smiled??? I didn't notice that when I was watching earlier, so I wonder if they edited to look like that

They are playing bits and pieces out of order for effect. Without any doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Truthwillsetufree View Post
    What I find kind of incredulous is while in the 5 minute break that was taken for JB to speak with his client KC, then JB comes back into the court room and tells the judge he was on the phone with another attorney and this attorney came up with an idea to set up a computer with the same program or whatever as the ME has...and the judge thought this was a grand idea? WTH?
    Is this a trick?
    Did I get this correct?
    The State mentioned that the ME uses a secure server to hold their pictures, etc. So someone in JB's office texted him during the recess and said why don't we set up the same type of server in our office? I guess they figure if it works for the ME it would work for them. JB said he is even willing to have the same company that set up the ME server set up theirs!
    Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad.
    Euripides

Quote Originally Posted by ExpectingUnicorns View Post
    Wow, what did LP just say? That PI H filed some sort of report with TM's group about where the body was and the LE people are trying to track it down? Please tell me I misunderstood that!!!
    Raising hand, heard it and jumped on the rumor thread to post about it.

Quote Originally Posted by LLC View Post
    I think I would start to change my opinion of the A's if they turned on KC. I would love to see them go up against her.
    As long as all of them have long term accommodations paid for by OC, I would go along with that.

Poor NG will be so upset when she learns from LE that CA&GA knew about this and are just as guilty as KC is.

Quote Originally Posted by DotsEyes View Post
    They are playing bits and pieces out of order for effect. Without any doubt.
    Where was JB's wedding ring?

One has to be taught manners in order to use manners. CA & GA do not have any idea what manners are much less the ability to have taught them to one of their offspring. KC's attorney JB, doesn't have the slightest idea how to ingratiate himself to the court much less school his client in this regard. I'm afraid KC is up the perverbial creek without a paddle.
    Agree on both counts. And it is scary when I think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by LLH View Post
    The area was being filmed on Nov 15 - Do we know when the information actually first passed between DC and JH?
    14th, as far as Hoover interview with wftv (still love acronym)

Quote Originally Posted by tangerinemoon View Post
    Betcha she will have a make-over for her trial. New clothes, make-up, glasses....
    Yep ..
    The glasses for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by SWAG1959 View Post
    No - before this "bombshell" JH was told by DC where to look (or where she was) on Nov. 15

Yep - it sure looks that way now don't it?

How long and EXACTLY WHEN did JH and/or DC know where Caylee was?

This twist is becoming more obscure every day!!!!!!!
    Oh what a tangled web we weave.......

Quote Originally Posted by Pattymarie View Post
    Where was JB's wedding ring?
    He hasn't had it on for a while now.

Is this a trick?
    Did I get this correct?
    I think that was when they took a break. During the hearing, while they were getting the defendant.

Quote Originally Posted by ShouldBWorking View Post
    I have to say I'm in agreement with NG about the pics we see, those pics of her and Caylee I swear I see love in her eyes, this case will never ever ever make sense to me
    Talk to someone who has pictures of herself as a baby with her beautiful mother looking at her adoringly but that has been beaten almost to the point of death by that same loving mother.

Before Mommy Dearest came out, Joan Crawford was thought to be the epitome of ideal motherhood. Pictures are meaningless.

JMO

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Peel View Post
    Truly, it is over, in KC's mind. She says in her mind as she looks around, "I just want to go home, ok? Enough is enough as far as grounded for being bad. I am really sorry, alright? Let's move on, okay?"
    And like all grounded Kids, she wants to negotiate, "Well gee, if I can't go out, can I at least use the phone, computer or have a lil' friend over to play?"

Quote Originally Posted by maur33 View Post
    I know I can only hope to live long enough to hear the anthony's acknowledge this and well, quite frankly apologize to the public, le, tes and anyone else they have offended. But sigh, I doubt that will happen....
    I know ~ I feel like it's wishful thinking too.
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

Quote Originally Posted by marla View Post
    Yep ..
    The glasses for sure!

Yeah, remember the comparisons by some media outlets that she looked like a "law student"? Puh-leez, what an insult to all the hard working, smart law students.
    YOU are the ring-master of your own circus.

JMOO

Quote Originally Posted by Jolynna View Post
    [snip]

She doesn't have shame for what she did. She was sullen because she has to hear about it. I think she feels the same way hearing people talk about what happened to Caylee as she did when Cindy harped to her about stealing credit cards.

But, that is not because of guilt. I think she feels defensive and criticized. Believe me, in her mind she has justified all of it. She's placed the blame elsewhere. It is over and she wants to be left alone about it.

IMO

Disclaimer: All posts are my own humble opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts.

Justice for Caylee

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Peel View Post
    Take it to JB, she signed over remains to him. Plus Power of Attorney, as TURBO has suggested? Gads.

No, no I know that she did I should have added that signing the rights of Caylee over to jose was a sort of slap in the face to her parent's.

I doubt jose will schedule or pay for a funeral and if casey's intentions are to keep Caylee right where she is until the cows come home he will honor that request and I think that is a direct insult to her family and well to lessor degree the public who have come to love her child and who want her buried.

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast