Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: # 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

FifthEssence

Reaction score
You have arrived at Thread #7 , continue posting here

Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: # 6
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76908"]Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: # 6 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: # 5
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76505"]Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: # 5 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #4
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75469"]Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #4 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #3
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73881"]Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #3 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #2
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71426"]Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #1
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68291"]Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #1 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

*** Websleuth staff wants to congrats our awesome members for all their hard work on Caylee's case and many other cases on WS.

http://www.examiner.com/x-1935-Astro...ic-astrologers

Good job Fifth! :) Thanks so much for your hard work in setting up this forum and maintaining it.

Thanks Beck! I was afraid I was going to wipe out everything. WE ALL SURVIVED.

Night all! I'll check back in later & hopefully with some birthdate info & locations! I'm not going to give up on it.
Nice job Fifth you did it! :blowkiss:

(Originally posted by Angel Who Cares) Working on it with all my hopes to do so. Spitfire hasn't given up yet either. As soon as one of us do we'll let you know A.S.A.P. We have not and will not give up Soulscape! Praying we find out at least the birth data's & place of birth's.

I had an apt. today so I haven't had too much time to work on it. I've e-mailed everything we all have gathered to my niece-in-law but am still sleuthing to our best of abilites to find the info needed.
It's my #1 priority!

P.S. I will be working on it all day tomorrow. It's going to be an early night for me tonight going on only 3 hrs. sleep. LOL
Bless your heart, Angel!!

:blowkiss:

Sleep tight!!

Love,
Soulscape

Today our beautiful FifthEssence was officially made a Moderator of our Forensic Astrology Forum.

We are so proud of her!!!!!!!!!!!!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Love,
Soulscape

Today our beautiful FifthEssence was officially made a Moderator of our Forensic Astrology Forum.

We are so proud of her!!!!!!!!!!!!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Love,
Soulscape

Cheers!! :blowkiss:

:blowkiss:Congrats Fifth! :woohoo:

Ok guys I broke down and did it....lol. I finally admitted defeat on trying to sort out the DOB for the PIs.

I PAID for a report on DAC and his official DOB is (drumroll please) 5-7-1953. As for his place of birth, that was not stated in the report, HOWEVER his SS number was issued in FL, and ALL of his addresses are FL addresses...so, I would assume that he's from Orlando (or surrounding area). Hope this helps.

Ok guys I broke down and did it....lol. I finally admitted defeat on trying to sort out the DOB for the PIs.

I PAID for a report on DAC and his official DOB is (drumroll please) 5-7-1953. As for his place of birth, that was not stated in the report, HOWEVER his SS number was issued in FL, and ALL of his addresses are FL addresses...so, I would assume that he's from Orlando (or surrounding area). Hope this helps.

oh Beckaroozie...you are too cute!! Thank you for all your help too!! (looks like I need to start learning how to do something around here, did I mention I'm a newbie?)

:blowkiss: :Banane08: for you :nuts:

ahhhh, beck, you are too awesome! I haven't had time for any sleuthing lately. All 3 of my boys caught a terrible stomach virus, it's been nothing but vomit & diarrhea for 10 looooooooong days (& nights!) But, it is gone finally.

Congrats to all on your OWN FORUM!!:blowkiss:

OH MY GOSH Lov - that's horrific. Hope the chillies get better soon. I know that must be running you ragged. ((hugs ma'am)) Immodium to all and to all a good night.

oh Beckaroozie...you are too cute!! Thank you for all your help too!! (looks like I need to start learning how to do something around here, did I mention I'm a newbie?)

:blowkiss: :Banane08: for you :nuts:

Welcome aboard snow!! Glad to have you here! Hope you fastened your seatbelt.

(key mic) Please bring your seat backs to an upright position and stow your tray table for takeoff. Insert the metal tip into the buckle and pull on the end of the strap to tighten. (flight attendant hand signs) 'in case of loss of power, the lighs along the aisle will illuminate, white lights lead to red which show the exits. In the case of cabin depressurization, an air bag will drop from beneath the overhead compartment. Place the mask over your mouth and nose and breathe normally.' (<--- as if that's gonna happen when on an airplane that loses cabin pressure! Ha!)

Can you guys tell I've travelled entirely too much in my life? LOLOL Glad that era is over.

Congratulations and huge thanks to you FifthEssence. We appreciate all you do for us! Where on earth would we be without YOU?

Ok - On USA People Search I paid to get DOB for J D. Hoover (That's for sure his MI). I came up with J D. (59 yo) and J. David (65 yo).

From looking at his video, I don't belive JH is 65 - jmo...59 is believable. I'm including both for review. Maybe we can check to see if the first one has (or had) PI licenses in VA or NJ to verify if that's him?

HOOVER,J D Age 59
DOB 09/11/1949

VIRGINIA BEACH, VA
ORLANDO,FL
VOORHEES, NJ

Bless your heart Beckaroozie. No defeat there.....just some $$$ sleuthing. I do hope this was not to too expensive!

Playing drum rolls & piano!! :Banane57:

Welcome aboard snow!! Glad to have you here! Hope you fastened your seatbelt.

(key mic) Please bring your seat backs to an upright position and stow your tray table for takeoff. Insert the metal tip into the buckle and pull on the end of the strap to tighten. (flight attendant hand signs) 'in case of loss of power, the lighs along the aisle will illuminate, white lights lead to red which show the exits. In the case of cabin depressurization, an air bag will drop from beneath the overhead compartment. Place the mask over your mouth and nose and breathe normally.' (<--- as if that's gonna happen when on an airplane that loses cabin pressure! Ha!)

Can you guys tell I've travelled entirely too much in my life? LOLOL Glad that era is over.

hee, hee...I love it! Thanks for the warm welcome!

Seatbelt fastened and ready for take off!!

Bless your heart Beckaroozie. No defeat there.....just some $$$ sleuthing. I do hope this was not to too expensive!

Playing drum rolls & piano!! :Banane57:

No ma'am best $1.95 I've ever spent and def worth it! :) I was wondering what I was going to do with the few dollars left on my Christmas gift card. He he he Merry Christmas to all!

CONGRATULATIONS FIFTH ESSENCE! I hope you enjoy your honorable position. Thank you for all that you have already done for us. And, I forgot to let you know, the click screens you made are absolutely beautiful! The calendar is a work of genius and a much needed resource. Best wishes!

beckaroozie, You are the sweetest! Thank You sooooo Much From All Of Us!
I was just about ready to do the same thing today if I didn't find those birthdates out!!!! LOL Anxious now to see the charts for them!

:Banane10: :Banane59:
:takeabow: :highfive: :partyguy: :balloons: :grouphug: :aktion033: :applause: :Jumpie: :Banane45:

Now on to whatever else is needed!! LOL

WELCOME TO WS'S snowbun! :wave:

Congrats toFifthEssence! :partyguy:

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18444680/detail.html#-

"Sources close to the Casey Anthony case told Local 6 News on Thursday that they have overwhelming evidence showing that she intentionally killed her young daughter, Caylee, and was solely responsible for the toddler's death."

"Sources also said investigators have now established a time frame of death that dates back to June, according to reports returned by forensic botanists and entomologists brought in to anaylize the terrain and insect growth where Caylee's remains were found. Sources said plants were growing through the skeleton and bug evidence was also recovered, both of which helped scientists reach their conclusion."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth