1315 users online (264 members and 1051 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 70 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Exclamation Sources: Casey Anthony Intentionally Killed Caylee

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18444680/detail.html#-

"Sources close to the Casey Anthony case told Local 6 News on Thursday that they have overwhelming evidence showing that she intentionally killed her young daughter, Caylee, and was solely responsible for the toddler's death."

"Sources also said investigators have now established a time frame of death that dates back to June, according to reports returned by forensic botanists and entomologists brought in to anaylize the terrain and insect growth where Caylee's remains were found. Sources said plants were growing through the skeleton and bug evidence was also recovered, both of which helped scientists reach their conclusion."

Forensics are going to do it again!

Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

Of course, they didn't name any names there, but since the TV station reported it, their sources must be good.

I always thought it was an accident. It makes me so sad to think she may have done it on purpose.

blu;

I hoped it was an accident too, but we had to have known after all that has happened now.

Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

Wow. I can't wait for trial to watch this play out. My fingers are crossed, waiting for a doc dump.

Debbie3223 is offline Blessed are the cracked, for they let in the light. :o)

Thanks for the link. I see they say there was plants growing THRU the skeleton. So it wasntttttttttt JUST put there...

The Forensics are going to fix Casey's little red wagon for her.
    Ive always thought so.
    Her defense team knows it too.

Angel Who Cares is offline If you seek an angel with an open heart, you shall always find one.
    <snip>
    Sources said although a cause of Caylee's death may never be known, Anthony will be convicted based on extrememly strong evidence.

They must have found something with her remains to point to this. That has to be the reason for the searches done at the A's after Caylee was found. I really want to see the rest of the forsenic reports now. Did they say when they would be turned over to JB & will they have to release them to the public/media?

KC didn't even shed a tear yesterday...What little itty bitty one she might have had was only for herself. Justice For Caylee & Please A's let her be buried NOW! It was bad enough she layed like trash for months she deserves to be buried like a princess she is. They are making me furious....
    <div style=text-align: center;><a href=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=605&pictureid=4615 target=_blank>http://www.websleuths.com/forums/pic...pictureid=4615</a></div>
    Angels around us, angels beside us, angels within us. Angels are watching over you when times are good or stressed. Their wings wrap gently around you, whispering you are loved and blessed.
    -- Angel Blessing

justbeachy is offline "It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to respond; that was rhetorical."
    Wow. This is big. I had always thought that forensics would make or break this case. I'm interested in the quote about her being "solely responsible for the toddler's death." I wonder what evidence they have to prove that. I can't wait to see all the final evidence in this case.

I have always thought she killed her and it was not an accident, wonder if they will bring back DP??
    My Beautiful Precious , I miss you so much!

Angry She was a CHILD

I've always been ready to stand corrected on the accidental death theory. I don't think a document dump will be forthcoming though - no more need to pressure George and Cindy. We will have to wait for trial to find our why investigators came to this conclusion, including those who believed it was an accident.

Angel Who Cares is offline If you seek an angel with an open heart, you shall always find one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Debbie3223 View Post

Thanks for the link. I see they say there was plants growing THRU the skeleton. So it wasntttttttttt JUST put there...
    No way did someone just put her there....Defense better just give up & have her plead guilty to what she did. KC needs to face her life in jail NOW not later! That is sooo sad to read that article..even though I knew in my heart & from all of the reports we already have seen.

Poor Caylee what did she do to her? I pray that Caylee didn't suffer...or realize what her own Mommy was doing to her. It makes me feel sick to my stomach.
    <div style=text-align: center;><a href=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=605&pictureid=4615 target=_blank>http://www.websleuths.com/forums/pic...pictureid=4615</a></div>
    Angels around us, angels beside us, angels within us. Angels are watching over you when times are good or stressed. Their wings wrap gently around you, whispering you are loved and blessed.
    -- Angel Blessing

I have always thought that Casey intentionally killed little Caylee...The statement that she said to Lee still haunts me "Because I 'am a spiteful bi+++"...I to believe that the forensics in this case will be what convicts Casey....that and the mounds upon mounds of circumstantial evidence that law enforcement has collected....JMHO

at first i thought accident
    then as time went on, to my dismay, i began to feel intentional, now i am certain...
    what possesses someone to do such a thing?
    i hope she burns in the hot land
    Last edited by Trailerparkgirl; 01-09-2009 at 10:43 AM. Reason: changed of words :)

I seriously doubt anyone in their right mind would throw around a phrase
    like 'Overwhelming Evidence' unless they can back it up.
    Ive always been afraid that when the truth came out it was going to be Bad.
    Ive always felt in my heart that she murdered Caylee in cold blood.
    Even though I cant wrap my brain around how anyone could look at that little girl and harm her.
    If this is true Casey needs a needle in her arm.
    I dont care how dysfunctional her homelife was.

Quote Originally Posted by Angel Who Cares View Post
    No way did someone just put her there....Defense better just give up & have her plead guilty to what she did. KC needs to face her life in jail NOW not later! That is sooo sad to read that article..even though I knew in my heart & from all of the reports we already have seen.

Poor Caylee what did she do to her? I pray that Caylee didn't suffer...or realize what her own Mommy was doing to her. It makes me feel sick to my stomach.
    That's the sickest thing of all: to think that her last minutes on earth were filled with terror, witnessing her Mommy, the one person that an infant right out of the womb can recognize, the one person that a child can trust without fail...could so horribly hurt her own little baby. My god, to think of what happened to that poor little girl, and how scared and confused she must have been, it kills me. That, above anything else in this whole tangled mess of a case, gets to me the most. It also reinforces the most important message of all: JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!

The truest love there is

Page 1 of 70 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast