624 users online (68 members and 556 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

TX - Laura Thomas, 20, & 2 kids brutally murdered, Sherman, 27 March 2004

HOUSTON — A Texas death row inmate with a history of mental problems pulled out his only good eye and told authorities he ate it.
    Andre Thomas, 25, was arrested for the fatal stabbings of his estranged wife, their young son and her 13-month-old daughter in March 2004. Their hearts also had been ripped out. He was convicted and condemned for the infant’s death.
    http://www.tcpalm.com/news/2009/jan/...t-eye-eats-it/

Well that $hitz just sick! Thanks for sharing though...lol

Well obviously this man is deeply disturbed, he is beyond what we would call a monster, he is criminally insane. This is a sick, sad and scary thing that happened. Normally I would throw their sorry butt in jail and throw away the key but he needs medical help if its even possible to help him.

Well obviously this man is deeply disturbed, he is beyond what we would call a monster, he is criminally insane. This is a sick, sad and scary thing that happened. Normally I would throw their sorry butt in jail and throw away the key but he needs medical help if its even possible to help him.

So Cal Redlands, CA to be exact. We call it Inland Empire!
    OMG I so didn't need to read what he did to them. May he rot in hell.
    The world is divided into two kinds of people: those who have tattoos, and those who are afraid of people with tattoos. ~Author Unknown

Mother is the name for God on the hearts and lips of all children.

So Cal Redlands, CA to be exact. We call it Inland Empire!
    OMG I so didn't need to read what he did to them. May he rot in hell.
    The world is divided into two kinds of people: those who have tattoos, and those who are afraid of people with tattoos. ~Author Unknown

Mother is the name for God on the hearts and lips of all children.

email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

Wow...I could think of other things he should have ripped out. Was he saying "An eye for an eye"? Sorry.
    "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."
    ~ Albert Einstein ~

OMG BB, I am typing this with my eyes closed. Just the title of this thread, ack.....!
    Check out updated daily: Tricia's Tidbits

Some days I feel like a tumbleweed blowing in the wind....

Chewing fingers off, cutting testicles off, swallowing razor blades, various and sundry techniques to commit suicide, including provoking death by inmates as well as staff ... that's what you get when you capture, convict, and incarcerate the *******s ... and some who are insane *******s. They were found legally competent to stand trial but that does not mean they were sane. They still get better treatment in prison than they would get in the community.
    Russell
    Even chaos is well patterned.

I just read about this on the news.

While in the Grayson County Jail in Sherman, Thomas plucked out his right eye before his trial later in 2004. A judge subsequently ruled he was competent to stand trial.
    Thomas was treated at East Texas Medical Center in Tyler after the Dec. 9 incident. Then he was transferred and remains at the Jester Unit, a prison psychiatric facility near Richmond southwest of Houston.

"He will finally be able to receive the mental health care that we had wanted and begged for from day 1," Bobbie Peterson-Cate, Thomas' trial attorney, told the Sherman Herald Democrat. "He is insane and mentally ill. It is exactly the same reason he pulled out the last one."
    Thomas told police how he put his victims' hearts in his pocket and left their apartment, took them home, put them in a plastic bag and threw them in the trash.

While in the Grayson County Jail in Sherman, Thomas plucked out his right eye before his trial later in 2004. A judge subsequently ruled he was competent to stand trial.
    How does one rule that someone is competent to stand trial after they pull out their eye?

Geesh you'll have to read the rest of the article yourselves but clearly this um Male Person is a complete and utter insane nutter.

He also stabbed himself in the chest when he killed his family and then he went and turned himself in at the police station.

Lock him up forever in a psyche place and throw away the key

Well, I guess execution is one way to weed out the mentally ill.....so many terrific uses for the DP, dontcha think?
    I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death!

He is very sick.

And the list goes on....UG gross

Shrek says they're good on toast.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast