TX - Laura Thomas, 20, & 2 kids brutally murdered, Sherman, 27 March 2004

Beyond Belief

Reaction score
HOUSTON — A Texas death row inmate with a history of mental problems pulled out his only good eye and told authorities he ate it.
Andre Thomas, 25, was arrested for the fatal stabbings of his estranged wife, their young son and her 13-month-old daughter in March 2004. Their hearts also had been ripped out. He was convicted and condemned for the infant’s death.
http://www.tcpalm.com/news/2009/jan/09/texas-death-row-inmate-pulls-out-eye-eats-it/

Well that $hitz just sick! Thanks for sharing though...lol

Well obviously this man is deeply disturbed, he is beyond what we would call a monster, he is criminally insane. This is a sick, sad and scary thing that happened. Normally I would throw their sorry butt in jail and throw away the key but he needs medical help if its even possible to help him.

Well obviously this man is deeply disturbed, he is beyond what we would call a monster, he is criminally insane. This is a sick, sad and scary thing that happened. Normally I would throw their sorry butt in jail and throw away the key but he needs medical help if its even possible to help him.

OMG I so didn't need to read what he did to them. May he rot in hell.

OMG I so didn't need to read what he did to them. May he rot in hell.

Wow...I could think of other things he should have ripped out. Was he saying "An eye for an eye"? Sorry.

OMG BB, I am typing this with my eyes closed. Just the title of this thread, ack.....!:eek::eek:

Chewing fingers off, cutting testicles off, swallowing razor blades, various and sundry techniques to commit suicide, including provoking death by inmates as well as staff ... that's what you get when you capture, convict, and incarcerate the scumbags ... and some who are insane scumbags. They were found legally competent to stand trial but that does not mean they were sane. They still get better treatment in prison than they would get in the community.
Russell

I just read about this on the news.

While in the Grayson County Jail in Sherman, Thomas plucked out his right eye before his trial later in 2004. A judge subsequently ruled he was competent to stand trial.
Thomas was treated at East Texas Medical Center in Tyler after the Dec. 9 incident. Then he was transferred and remains at the Jester Unit, a prison psychiatric facility near Richmond southwest of Houston.

"He will finally be able to receive the mental health care that we had wanted and begged for from day 1," Bobbie Peterson-Cate, Thomas' trial attorney, told the Sherman Herald Democrat. "He is insane and mentally ill. It is exactly the same reason he pulled out the last one."
Thomas told police how he put his victims' hearts in his pocket and left their apartment, took them home, put them in a plastic bag and threw them in the trash.

While in the Grayson County Jail in Sherman, Thomas plucked out his right eye before his trial later in 2004. A judge subsequently ruled he was competent to stand trial.

How does one rule that someone is competent to stand trial after they pull out their eye?

Geesh you'll have to read the rest of the article yourselves but clearly this um Male Person is a complete and utter insane nutter.

He also stabbed himself in the chest when he killed his family and then he went and turned himself in at the police station.

Lock him up forever in a psyche place and throw away the key

And the list goes on....UG gross

Shrek says they're good on toast.

You stinker, meow! I never ever get to bring any news stories over here, I found this one, rushed over to start a thread and here it is!

He is a very strange guy nonetheless!

What the "?"....

He had plucked out his right eye in 2004, he plucks out his left eye in 2009.

From that article:

"While in the Grayson County Jail in Sherman, Thomas plucked out his right eye before his trial later in 2004. A judge subsequently ruled he was competent to stand trial."

I am inclined to side with the defense attorney when she stated:

""He is insane and mentally ill."

I'm just at a loss for words here.

You stinker, meow! I never ever get to bring any news stories over here, I found this one, rushed over to start a thread and here it is!

He is a very strange guy nonetheless!

Sorry BeavisMom. I felt the same way and couldn't believe it wasn't on here already.

They obviously have a very high threshold in Texas for the definition of insane!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back