742 users online (74 members and 668 guests)  

Websleuths News

View Poll Results: Who/What Motivated PI's to Search Remains Area?

Voters
287. You may not vote on this poll
  • No Clue! Site was relatively randomly picked.

3 1.05%
  • Tips from Kiomarie

10 3.48%
  • Code Speak with LA/GA/CA "Close to home"...

65 22.65%
  • LP's Theory - Daisy Chain KC>jail>MR

35 12.20%
  • Baez told him to go look there

119 41.46%
  • Alternative theories

55 19.16%

Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

How Did The PI's Get The Remains Spot...

I am interested in the how you believe the PI's were led to that spot. I know there is a PI thread but this is about the POLL. I would like to hear examples of alternative theories NOT LISTED specific to this poll though!!

I know I should have put combination though! I figured it would be easier to just poll the PRIMARY reason since I do believe this case is DAISY CHAINED all over the place. Everyone is involved with everything in someway or another.
    What if the hokey-pokey is what it is all about?

Totally involved. After looking at the video and unedited video yesterday of the legal analysts description, there is no doubt in my mind that D. Casey knew exactly what to look for. He just missed the exact spot, possibily because there was still water in that spot. I'm puzzeled as to why this new info wasn't discussed yesterday on Jane VM or NG. Naturally the big question is who gave Casey the info to look near rocks/pavers for a black plastic bag!

You should have included the A's told them where to look. IMO.

I'm not sure what to think. I did vote for Baez asking for them to look there. It's kind of a toss up as we don't really know much about what is true regarding the PI's. Obviously, one of them is lying!

Quote Originally Posted by 1st time blogger View Post
    Totally involved. After looking at the video and unedited video yesterday of the legal analysts description, there is no doubt in my mind that D. Casey knew exactly what to look for. He just missed the exact spot, possibily because there was still water in that spot. I'm puzzeled as to why this new info wasn't discussed yesterday on Jane VM or NG. Naturally the big question is who gave Casey the info to look near rocks/pavers for a black plastic bag!
    Okay this is the first I have heard about looking for the pavers near the bag. In a thread awhile ago we discussed that a paver could have been what tied the remains to the house... Is there a report out there about the pavers that is verified?

I think that it had to do with the tip to TES on November 8th. Apparently there was tip that KC car was spotted parked at the discovery site.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pa...Y&pageId=3.2.1

I picked KC code, but I think it was a combo of those clues to LA and her just telling JB and he filled in the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by fla*mom View Post
    I picked KC code, but I think it was a combo of those clues to LA and her just telling JB and he filled in the rest.
    I know! I forgot to add combination of several. I don't know how to edit a poll! But that is O.K. I think we should probably stick to the primary one since this case is so INTERMINGLED anyway!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tabbykiki View Post
    Okay this is the first I have heard about looking for the pavers near the bag. In a thread awhile ago we discussed that a paver could have been what tied the remains to the house... Is there a report out there about the pavers that is verified?
    In the video yesterday the analyst said D Casey seemed to focus in on areas with configurations of rocks/bricks.

It isn't exactly covered, but I think they had specific information, not an outsider tip, not code speak interpretation, and were looking for the location of the remains; that the information originated at some time from the defendant and made its way to the PI's, but I don't think the MM plays a role in this. I don't know if they were acting on behalf of others at the time they actually went to the site in November or were just going rogue.

Quote Originally Posted by CBTampa View Post
    I think that it had to do with the tip to TES on November 8th. Apparently there was tip that KC car was spotted parked at the discovery site.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pa...Y&pageId=3.2.1
    Wow, if true even more sad that they didn't find her till Dec.

Quote Originally Posted by 1st time blogger View Post
    In the video yesterday the analyst said D Casey seemed to focus in on areas with configurations of rocks/bricks.
    Which would indicate directly from KC, which could only be through Baez....

Quote Originally Posted by karenz View Post
    Which would indicate directly from KC, which could only be through Baez....
    As I stated earlier, I don't believe it came through Baez as he would have re-hired D casey to continue that "privilege" in case they found something. I'm thinking Lee.

bananarama is offline Seeking Justice for the little ones without a voice!
    ...or maybe the person who helped Casey (I'm not a believer of this theory). But someone had specific knowledge...it wasn't a hunch or a tip called in.

Clandestine messages btwn the perp,via lawyer and family via letters. Gut feeling that this family knew Caylee was dead late Oct to mid November to Dec. As evidenced by George snooping around wooded areas, Cindy claiming he was just checking out places to set up a tent or whatever.....The pressers with MB, one in which Cindy was about to vomit and had to sit down. The body language LK show....etc,etc etc
    The grandparents could not afford to be seen snooping around anywhere anymore..here, I think, is where the PIs came in handy...
    KC told them Caylee was deceased. The tricky part came trying to tell them through letters or code where exactly she disposed of the body. She couldn't draw a map, for them....too risky
    So, yeah ...I think they knew...

Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast