How Did The PI's Get The Remains Spot...

Who/What Motivated PI's to Search Remains Area?

• No Clue! Site was relatively randomly picked.

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • Tips from Kiomarie

Votes: 10 3.5%
  • Code Speak with LA/GA/CA "Close to home"...

Votes: 65 22.6%
  • LP's Theory - Daisy Chain KC>jail>MR

Votes: 35 12.2%
  • Baez told him to go look there

Votes: 119 41.5%
  • Alternative theories

Votes: 55 19.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

karenz

Reaction score
I am interested in the how you believe the PI's were led to that spot. I know there is a PI thread but this is about the POLL. I would like to hear examples of alternative theories NOT LISTED specific to this poll though!!

I know I should have put combination though! I figured it would be easier to just poll the PRIMARY reason since I do believe this case is DAISY CHAINED all over the place. Everyone is involved with everything in someway or another.

Totally involved. After looking at the video and unedited video yesterday of the legal analysts description, there is no doubt in my mind that D. Casey knew exactly what to look for. He just missed the exact spot, possibily because there was still water in that spot. I'm puzzeled as to why this new info wasn't discussed yesterday on Jane VM or NG. Naturally the big question is who gave Casey the info to look near rocks/pavers for a black plastic bag!

You should have included the A's told them where to look. IMO.

I'm not sure what to think. I did vote for Baez asking for them to look there. It's kind of a toss up as we don't really know much about what is true regarding the PI's. Obviously, one of them is lying!

Totally involved. After looking at the video and unedited video yesterday of the legal analysts description, there is no doubt in my mind that D. Casey knew exactly what to look for. He just missed the exact spot, possibily because there was still water in that spot. I'm puzzeled as to why this new info wasn't discussed yesterday on Jane VM or NG. Naturally the big question is who gave Casey the info to look near rocks/pavers for a black plastic bag!

Okay this is the first I have heard about looking for the pavers near the bag. In a thread awhile ago we discussed that a paver could have been what tied the remains to the house... Is there a report out there about the pavers that is verified?

I picked KC code, but I think it was a combo of those clues to LA and her just telling JB and he filled in the rest.

I picked KC code, but I think it was a combo of those clues to LA and her just telling JB and he filled in the rest.

I know! I forgot to add combination of several. I don't know how to edit a poll! But that is O.K. I think we should probably stick to the primary one since this case is so INTERMINGLED anyway!!!:crazy:

Okay this is the first I have heard about looking for the pavers near the bag. In a thread awhile ago we discussed that a paver could have been what tied the remains to the house... Is there a report out there about the pavers that is verified?
In the video yesterday the analyst said D Casey seemed to focus in on areas with configurations of rocks/bricks.

It isn't exactly covered, but I think they had specific information, not an outsider tip, not code speak interpretation, and were looking for the location of the remains; that the information originated at some time from the defendant and made its way to the PI's, but I don't think the MM plays a role in this. I don't know if they were acting on behalf of others at the time they actually went to the site in November or were just going rogue.

Which would indicate directly from KC, which could only be through Baez....
As I stated earlier, I don't believe it came through Baez as he would have re-hired D casey to continue that "privilege" in case they found something. I'm thinking Lee.

...or maybe the person who helped Casey (I'm not a believer of this theory). But someone had specific knowledge...it wasn't a hunch or a tip called in.

Clandestine messages btwn the perp,via lawyer and family via letters. Gut feeling that this family knew Caylee was dead late Oct to mid November to Dec. As evidenced by George snooping around wooded areas, Cindy claiming he was just checking out places to set up a tent or whatever.....The pressers with MB, one in which Cindy was about to vomit and had to sit down. The body language LK show....etc,etc etc
The grandparents could not afford to be seen snooping around anywhere anymore..here, I think, is where the PIs came in handy...
KC told them Caylee was deceased. The tricky part came trying to tell them through letters or code where exactly she disposed of the body. She couldn't draw a map, for them....too risky
So, yeah ...I think they knew...

I think DC got info from Baez that was originally told by KC nobody but the murderer would know about the spot being marked with the stones, also according to the analyst he was seen cutting open several bags to see their contents black trash bags who else would have known black trash bags ?? Most likely the body had been buried per his taking the rod to poke in the dirt and a shovel he was seen digging with just too much for a happen so DC was prepared and he was not going to give up as he went several times that we know of.

Couple this with his lie about it ever having happened as he did not know Hoover had a second camera. then add the fact that Hoover gave the tip at the equasearch search and no one will tell what was said in that tip.

I think this is a daisy chain for sure. and agree with the retired fbi on NG sit them down and give them both a lie detector case.

I honestly think they both wish they had been quiet at this point.
had Hoover not showed the tape to LP it might never have been found out.

Sort of makes you wonder if this is why CA is on the LP roll again with his not being invited to the memorial. I mean LP did search for Caylee you would think the A's would be greatfull far all info to be brought to light . unless you have something to hide that is. Or you thought you could make a few more bucks if it were not found out jmo

I think DC got info from Baez that was originally told by KC nobody but the murderer would know about the spot being marked with the stones, also according to the analyst he was seen cutting open several bags to see their contents black trash bags who else would have known black trash bags ?? Most likely the body had been buried per his taking the rod to poke in the dirt and a shovel he was seen digging with just too much for a happen so DC was prepared and he was not going to give up as he went several times that we know of.

Couple this with his lie about it ever having happened as he did not know Hoover had a second camera. then add the fact that Hoover gave the tip at the equasearch search and no one will tell what was said in that tip.

I think this is a daisy chain for sure. and agree with the retired fbi on NG sit them down and give them both a lie detector case.

I honestly think they both wish they had been quiet at this point.
had Hoover not showed the tape to LP it might never have been found out.

Sort of makes you wonder if this is why CA is on the LP roll again with his not being invited to the memorial. I mean LP did search for Caylee you would think the A's would be greatfull far all info to be brought to light . unless you have something to hide that is. Or you thought you could make a few more bucks if it were not found out jmo

Where did we find out what LP was not invited?

I think there was a lot of 'code talk' coming out of KC's mouth, but no one could decipher it all...(LOL)....so KC started giving better 'clues', which brought the PI's closer, but not to the X spot....

I think internet 'sleuthers' have come much closer to breaking her code, than any of the A's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73