Forensic Astrology - STACY Peterson-KATHLEEN Savio

Status
Not open for further replies.

sharpar

If dogs dont go to heaven I want to go where they
Reaction score
i would like to see something on Stacey Petersen - She disappeared the
evening of October 28, 2007 in Illinois .

WS has a forumn about her perhaps some of the information you need
is there . I will look later - am at work right now

Thanks for your consideration

i would like to see something on Stacey Petersen - She disappeared the
evening of October 28, 2007 in Illinois .

WS has a forumn about her perhaps some of the information you need
is there . I will look later - am at work right now

Thanks for your consideration

Hello Shapar,

Could you provide the following info :
date/time/place of Last Seen, date/time/place of Police Report, birth information on key players in the case including the Victim; etc.

Since you have been following the Stacey P. case, you might have a good idea where to obtain these details.

Appreciate your interest.. thank you:)

Stacy talked to friend at 10 am on October 28, 2007 - friend called again
at 4 pm and got her voice mail Stacy lived in bolingbrook Il

Police report ( Illnois State police) 4 am 10-29-07 by a different person than the phone friend

Stacy and drew petersen marry 10-18- 2003 she is his fourth wife

Drew was born in January 1954

that is all I have for now - will keep looking for more information

Stacy Peterson
Last seen by family(sister) Cassandra Cales oct 27 2007 sat 11:30 pm at Stacy's home
drew peterson (husband) says he saw her oct 28 2007 sunday 11:am at home
reported missing by sister Cassandra oct 29 2007 monday 1:30 am.
Stacy Ann Cales born 1/20/84
Hope this little bit helps I enjoy reading this forum and would love to have Stacy's mystery solved.

Stacy Peterson
Last seen by family(sister) Cassandra Cales oct 27 2007 sat 11:30 pm at Stacy's home
Hope this little bit helps I enjoy reading this forum and would love to have Stacy's mystery solved.

Hello Luv -
We need Stacy's birth PLACE, as well as the place she was living when she went missing. Thanks!

Stacy Peterson

Hi Kaitland
here is more info Re Stacy Peterson
Downers Grove Il DuPage county place of birth for Stacy
Bolingbrook Il place she dissappeared from.

I can copy from another sight many details but I have never done this before so I am not sure it is ok.
Her mother also dissappeared 3/11/1998 Drew p says she is following in mothers footsteps. From what I have read NO ONE believes him.
Just his excuse.
I started following this last oct. My first crime that has totally taken my attention Now Caylee it is all so sad. Not just these but the many I have become aware of.
Thanks Luvmygarden

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56027

http://www.acandyrose.com/stacy_peterson_recap.htm

Stacy Ann Peterson

Place of Disappearance:

Stacy was last heard from on 10/28/2007 at around 10 am. She was supposed to meet a friend to help paint a house.

Name: Stacy Ann Peterson

Classification: Endangered Missing Adult
Date of Birth: 1984-01-20 According to earlier poster her POB is Downers Grove Il DuPage county place of birth for Stacy I found further information about POB for Stacy on the WS site - STACY ANN CALES PETERSON WAS BORN IN LONG BEACH, CA.
Date Missing: 2007-10-28
From City/State: Bolingbrook, IL
Missing From (Country): USA
Age at Time of Disappearance: 23
Race: White
Height: 62 inches
Weight: 100 pounds
Hair Color: Brown
Hair (Other): Blonde highlights
Eye Color: Brown
Complexion: Light
Identifying Characteristics: Pierced ears, tattoo of a blue and yellow "carnation" with black "tribal" around it on the small of her back, tattoo of two red "cherries" with green "leaves" on front left hip, surgical scar across lower abdomen.

Circumstances of Disappearance: Unknown. Stacy was last heard from around 11:00am while at her residence in the vicinity of Pheasant Chase Ct. in Bolingbrook, IL. She was going to a friend of the family's to help paint a house. Her vehicle, described as a purple 2-door, 2002 Pontiac Grand Prix was allegedly found by her husband at the Clow International Airport the following evening.

Investigative Agency: Illinois State Police
Phone: (815) 740-0678
Investigative Case #: 07-42759

Info from this site:

http://www.theyaremissed.org/ncma/gallery/ncmaprofile_all.php?A200705517S

Her husband Drew Walter Peterson IV -- DOB 1/5/1954 (Says Bolingbrook, Illinois for POB, but I'm not sure) PERSON OF INTEREST IN DISAPPEARANCE

Stacy was his FOURTH wife...his 3rd also died under mysterious circumstances and has been exhumed and is presumed to have been murdered, instead of accidental drowning as initially thought. (Drew Peterson DOB info from = http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2870761/bio

INTERESTING NOTE: HIS 4TH WIFE IS STILL 'MISSING' AND HE IS NOW ENGAGED TO A 23-YO WHO WILL BE HIS 5TH! UGH

Stacy Ann Peterson

Place of Disappearance:

Stacy was last heard from on 10/28/2007 at around 10 am. She was supposed to meet a friend to help paint a house.

Name: Stacy Ann Peterson

Classification: Endangered Missing Adult
Date of Birth: 1984-01-20 According to earlier poster her POB is Downers Grove Il DuPage county place of birth for Stacy
Date Missing: 2007-10-28
From City/State: Bolingbrook, IL
Missing From (Country): USA
Age at Time of Disappearance: 23
Race: White
Height: 62 inches
Weight: 100 pounds
Hair Color: Brown
Hair (Other): Blonde highlights
Eye Color: Brown
Complexion: Light
Identifying Characteristics: Pierced ears, tattoo of a blue and yellow "carnation" with black "tribal" around it on the small of her back, tattoo of two red "cherries" with green "leaves" on front left hip, surgical scar across lower abdomen.

Circumstances of Disappearance: Unknown. Stacy was last heard from around 11:00am while at her residence in the vicinity of Pheasant Chase Ct. in Bolingbrook, IL. She was going to a friend of the family's to help paint a house. Her vehicle, described as a purple 2-door, 2002 Pontiac Grand Prix was allegedly found by her husband at the Clow International Airport the following evening.

Investigative Agency: Illinois State Police
Phone: (815) 740-0678
Investigative Case #: 07-42759

Info from this site:

http://www.theyaremissed.org/ncma/gallery/ncmaprofile_all.php?A200705517S

Her husband Drew Walter Peterson IV -- DOB 1/6/1954 (Says Bolingbrook, Illinois for POB, but I'm not sure) PERSON OF INTEREST IN DISAPPEARANCE

Stacy was his FOURTH wife...his 3rd also died under mysterious circumstances and has been exhumed and is presumed to have been murdered, instead of accidental drowning as initially thought. (Drew Peterson DOB info from = http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2870761/bio

INTERESTING NOTE: HIS 4TH WIFE IS STILL 'MISSING' AND HE IS NOW ENGAGED TO A 23-YO WHO WILL BE HIS 5TH! UGH

Beck, can you or someone else give date and time Drew Peterson found her car? Where is Clow International Airport located?

"Her vehicle, described as a purple 2-door, 2002 Pontiac Grand Prix was allegedly found by her husband at the Clow International Airport the following evening."

Also, can anyone provide birth information on husband Drew Peterson?

I would like to get all the pertinent dates/info into one post if possible. Please clarify what I have marked in red below. If any info is incorrect, please correct:

1. LAST SEEN by sister Cassandra Cales: Saturday 10/27/07 at 11:30pm, Stacy's home, Bolingbrook IL

2. LAST HEARD FROM by ??? around 10:00 am Sunday 10/28/07: supposed to meet friend to help paint house, Stacy's home, Bolingbrook IL (Was this a telephone call? Text message??)

3. LAST SEEN
(Allegedly) by Drew Peterson Sunday 10/28/07 around 11:00 am, Peterson home, Bolingbrook IL

4. STACY'S CAR FOUND by Drew Peterson Monday 10/29/07 around ??? pm at Clow International Airport (City/State, County)

Birth Data:

1. STACY ANN PETERSON (nee Stacy Ann Cales): January 20, 1984, Downers Grove IL (Dupage County) Can anyone discover her time of birth??

2. DREW PETERSON date of birth, place of birth, time of birth (if known)

Thanks,
Soulscape

Good Morning Soulscape!

Her husband Drew Walter Peterson IV -- DOB 1/5/1954 (Says Bolingbrook, Illinois for POB, but I'm not sure) PERSON OF INTEREST IN DISAPPEARANCE

Working on the rest.

Soulscape -- info you requested on SP case

Also, can anyone provide birth information on husband Drew Peterson?

I would like to get all the pertinent dates/info into one post if possible. Please clarify what I have marked in red below. If any info is incorrect, please correct:

1. LAST SEEN by sister Cassandra Cales: Saturday 10/27/07 at 11:30pm, Stacy's home, Bolingbrook IL

2. LAST HEARD FROM by ??? around 10:00 am Sunday 10/28/07: supposed to meet friend to help paint house, Stacy's home, Bolingbrook IL (Was this a telephone call? Text message??)

The last person to speak to her, other than DP, is Bruce Zidarich. The conversation takes place over the cell phone at 10 AM. She makes tentative plans to paint a house with Bruce and her sister Cassandra. Cassandra does not come through, and Bruce finally calls SP at 4PM to ask her if they can just paint tomorrow. He gets her voicemail.

3. LAST SEEN (Allegedly) by Drew Peterson Sunday 10/28/07 around 11:00 am, Peterson home, Bolingbrook IL

DP Story -
9:30pm Alleged time DP said SP called, said she was leaving

Stacy's sis Cassandra goes to the Peterson home. Her nephew
tells her both parents are gone and they argued earlier in the
day.

11:30pm Cassandra calls DP. He says he is at home, unaware
she is parked on his street and sees both vehicles are gone.
Says he was out looking for Stacy.

10/29/2007 4am Cassandra reports Stacy missing to ISP

Other INFO-----10/28/08

10:15 a.m. Stacy talked to Bruce Sunday morning (per Bruce&Cassandra)

11:00 a.m. Ric Mims was told by Drew that he woke up at this time and Stacy was gone.

1:30 p.m. Cassandra starts calling looking for Stacy
She calls the house and Chris (one of the kids) tells her Stacy went to Grampas house ... Cassandra makes calls and confirms that Stacy never went

1:30 p.m. Ric Mims talks to Sharon (neighbor) who confirms both cars were in the driveway until 1:30 p.m.

11:00 p.m. Cassandra goes to the house, and observes no cars in driveway gives Chris fundraising money and asks him if he's alone? He says yes and tells her Mom & Dad got into a fight and Dad's out looking for her.

11:26 p.m. Cassandra calls Drew -- he wants to know where her sister is ... she left me. He's been out running around looking for her. Claimed he was now home, which she know wasn't true since she just left there.

She immediate goes to Downers Grove PD who tell her to go back to Bolingbrook and files a report (around midnight)

2:30 a.m. approx -- Cassandra drives back by and sees both cars in the driveway. Bruce then calls Drew to inquire about both vehicles in driveway. Drew claims that he talked to Stacy around 9:00 p.m. and she was fine and went on a little vacation, he got the car from the airport.

4. STACY'S CAR FOUND by Drew Peterson Monday 10/29/07 around ??? pm at Clow International Airport (City/State, County)

Drew claims that he talked to Stacy around 9:00 p.m. and she was fine and went on a little vacation, he got the car from the airport.

Clow International Airport - 130 S. Clow International Parkway, Bolingbrook, Illinois 60440

10/28/08 --- possible body disposal info

-about 7 p.m., Drew Peterson picked up his relative from a park and the two went to a local coffee shop.

-After a short time, Drew Peterson told the relative he had to go somewhere and left the man at the coffee shop with a cell phone, along with instructions that the relative should not answer if it should ring, the source said. The relative waited for some time, and the phone rang, showing the name "Stacy" on the caller ID, the source said.

-A brief time later, Drew Peterson returned to the coffee shop, the source said. Drew Peterson and the relative then drove to the Petersons' home on Pheasant Chase Court, the source said. Drew Peterson asked the relative to help him move something from the home into the Petersons' sport-utility vehicle, the source said.

-They left the home about 10 p.m., and Drew Peterson then dropped the relative off at his home, at which point the distraught man contacted a friend, saying words to the effect of, "I think I just helped Drew dispose of Stacy," the source said.

-Two days later, the relative was treated at Edward Hospital in Naperville after an apparent suicide attempt, sources said.

Birth Data:

1. STACY ANN PETERSON (nee Stacy Ann Cales): January 20, 1984, Downers Grove IL (Dupage County) Can anyone discover her time of birth??

FYI - According to the WS Page Stacy Cales was born in Long Beach, CA.

2. DREW PETERSON date of birth, place of birth, time of birth (if known)

Drew Walter Peterson IV -- DOB 1/5/1954 (Says Bolingbrook, Illinois for POB, but I'm not sure)

Hi Beck,

That was a superb and most helpful synopsis!!! It will help tremendously in getting charts prepared.

I'm a little concerned about the discrepancy regarding Stacy's place of birth. Is it Downers Grove IL or Long Beach CA? Can this place of birth be verified before I start posting charts?

Thanks & Blessings,
Soulscape

Hi Beck,

That was a superb and most helpful synopsis!!! It will help tremendously in getting charts prepared.

I'm a little concerned about the discrepancy regarding Stacy's place of birth. Is it Downers Grove IL or Long Beach CA? Can this place of birth be verified before I start posting charts?

Thanks & Blessings,
Soulscape

Glad to help Soulscape -- this is a troubling case for sure and needs an 'Astro Boost'.

I looked back over the candyrose site and found that Stacy WAS born in Downers Grove, Illinois, not CA. I don't know where the poster on the SP thread here got CA previously. The Cales' house in Downers Grove, IL burned down while Christie (Stacy's now missing mother) was 8 months preggers with her, and her 2 yo died.

Just FYI Stacy's mother 'disappeared' when she was 15yo, right before she 'officially' started dating DP and some speculate he 'may have had something to do with' her disappearance as well. They speculate that her mother Christie may have objected to her 15 - 16 yo daughter dating a 46 yo man...go figure.

OMG totally amazing.....Can there ever be a definitive in a case? Sheesh.

I found the warrant for Illegal Gun Use for DP filed the 20th of May 2008 and it states that his DATE OF BIRTH IS 1/5/54. Everything else I've seen says 1/6/54. Grrrrrrrr...what do you think?

Here's a link to the document - http://www.amw.com/pdf/Peterson-Weapon Charge.pdf

Another earlier court document (Emergency Protection Order from wife #3) verifies 1/5/54
http://www.amw.com/pdf/peter001.PDF

Sorry for the confusion there Soul. :(

Beck let's clarify.

Stacy Peterson
January 20, 1984
Time Unknown
Downers Grove IL

Drew Peterson
January 5, 1954
Time Unknown
Bolingbrook IL

Dates & places are critical. Are we sure these are correct?

Thanks,
Soulscape

I understand that Soul that's why I was so frustrated. Yes that is the correct information, as I understand it. Thanks for your patience.

Hi Beck,

Thanks & Blessings,
Soulscape

Here is a link to very detailed information...
http://www.astrologyexplored.com/the-disappearance-of-stacy-peterson/#more-344

Key dates & detailed times listed below...

10/26 Stacy tells sister, "If anything happens to me, I fear for my life."
10/27 (Saturday) - 23:30 - Cassandra leaves the house from seeing Stacy.

10/28 - 04:00 - Drew gets off work.

10/28 - 09:40 - Sharon leaves home, and sees SUV and Grand Prix in driveway.

10/28 - 10:09 - Stacy calls Bruce, says she is laying in bed. (call lasts until 10:28am)

10/28 - 11:55 - Sharon returns home and only sees SUV in driveway

10/28 - 11:55 - Sharon calls the house, speaks with Kris. Sharon asks for Stacy, Kris stumbles at question and gives phone to Drew. Drew says that Stacy left for her grandfathers early this morning. Sharon asks if the kids can come over and have suckers and candy.

10/28 - 13:00 - Drew comes to Sharon’s with the kids.

10/28 - 13:15 - Drew leaves to run an errand.

10/28 - 13:30 - Drew returns and picks up the kids.

10/28 - 14:30 - Drew calls in sick to Bolingbrook Police Department

10/28 - 15:15 - Thomas is picked up for band practice.

10/28 - 19:15 - Thomas is dropped off from band practice.

10/28 - ??:?? - (Not Confirmed - Reported by Media) Drew picks up Tom Morphey from a nearby park and goes to a coffee shop.

10/28 - 21:04 - Phone call from Stacy’s phone to Drew (1 min)

10/28 - 21:05 - Phone call from Stacy’s phone to Drew (1 min)

10/28 - 21:07 - Phone call from Stacy’s phone to Drew (5 min)

10/28 - 22:00 - (Not Confirmed - Reported by media) Drew Peterson then dropped the relative off at his home,

10/28 - 23:00 - Cassandra goes to the house, and observes no cars in driveway gives Kris fund raising money and asks him if he’s alone? He says hes home with Tom, Lacy and Anthony and tells Cassandra, Mom & Dad got into a fight, mom left and Dad’s out looking for her.

10/28 - 23:14 - Cassandra calls Drew looking for Stacy, Drew says Stacy called me at 9:00 pm telling him that she is leaving him...

10/28 - 23:26 - Call with Drew ends.

10/28 - 23:45 - Cassandra goes to Downers Grove Police, was told to goto Bolingbrook to file report

10/29 - 01:00 - Cassandra goes to Bolingbrook Police to file missing persons report

10/29 - 02:30 - Cassandra returns to house and sees both cars in the driveway.

Great find Beckaroozie! Here is further confirmation: http://www.nationmaster.com/encyclopedia/Drew-Peterson

Also, Drew was born in 1954 and I found that Bolingbrook was incorporate in 1965. We need to keep searching for Drew's POB...
http://www.encyclopedia.chicagohistory.org/pages/154.html

Here is a link to very detailed information...
http://www.astrologyexplored.com/the-disappearance-of-stacy-peterson/#more-344

Key dates & detailed times listed below...

<<respectfully snipped for space>>

Great find Beckaroozie! Here is further confirmation: http://www.nationmaster.com/encyclopedia/Drew-Peterson

Also, Drew was born in 1954 and I found that Bolingbrook was incorporate in 1965. We need to keep searching for Drew's POB...
http://www.encyclopedia.chicagohistory.org/pages/154.html

Welcome to the Forum, Marlame, and thank you for your fine contribution.

Perhaps you and Beck can PM each other and see if you can solidify Drew Peterson's PLACE OF BIRTH ---- I'll wait to hear back from one of you.

Thanks & Blessings,
Soulscape

I found this comment on acandyrose.com which kind of supports he grew up in Villa Park, IL...don't know if we want to assume that's where he was born as well. I haven't been able to find any contradictory info. It appears that these people have known each other all of their lives.

"[Drew] Peterson, Carol [Hamilton] Brown and Dave Brown are all graduates of Willowbrook High School in Villa Park, where Peterson ran cross country. Peterson and Dave Brown graduated in the 750-member class of 1972. Carol Brown is three years their junior. Dave Brown, 53, a remodeling contractor, has known Peterson since junior high, when both were in accelerated classes together. They weren&#8217;t close but did play tennis together after high school. The two both noticed a young Carol when she was a freshman at Willowbrook and they were seniors. &#8220;She was the prettiest girl in the freshman class,&#8221; Dave Brown said. &#8220;She&#8217;d look at you, and you&#8217;d think 'wow.'" [11/17/2007 "The story of Drew's first wife"]

He and his first wife married in 1974, he joined the military and they moved to Virginia and then moved to Bolingbrook.

BTW - Villa Park was incorporated as follows:

Ornate pillars marked the Ardmore Avenue entrance to the Village of Ardmore in this view, circa 1915. "Ardmore" was how the subdivisions of Ardmore and Villa Park were incorporated from 1914-1917. The village name was changed to Villa Park in September 1917.

OK, I think we're ready to roll, thanks to Beckaroozie, Marlame, Luvmygarden and Sharpar for all the necessary preliminary information.

With so many specific dates and times, there obviously could be LOTS of charts drawn up. I am hoping other Astrologers will join in to discuss what they notice, what grabs their attention.

I'll start by posting the two birth charts and a biwheel. I'll try to get up a couple of the key charts later today / early tomorrow.

Once we have these charts up, we can begin our analysis.

Note: When birth times are unknown as in the case of Stacy and Drew, I prefer to use Sunrise charts (SUN on Ascendant), and this is what I will post. This is a personal choice. Please feel free to use what works for you / gives you insight, whether it's sunrise, noon, or some other time of birth.

Stacy's natal chart (SUN on Ascendant)

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/Stacy%20Peterson/StacyPetersonNatalSunrise.gif

Drew's natal chart (SUN on Ascendant)

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/Stacy Peterson/DrewPetersonNatalSunrise.gif

Stacy & Drew natals (sunrise) - BIWHEEL

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/...erson/StacyPetersonandDrewPetersonBiwheel.gif

More Later,
Love,
Soulscape

OK, I think we're ready to roll, thanks to Beckaroozie, Marlame, Luvmygarden and Sharpar for all the necessary preliminary information.

With so many specific dates and times, there obviously could be LOTS of charts drawn up. I am hoping other Astrologers will join in to discuss what they notice, what grabs their attention.

I'll start by posting the two birth charts and a biwheel. I'll try to get up a couple of the key charts later today / early tomorrow.

Once we have these charts up, we can begin our analysis.

Note: When birth times are unknown as in the case of Stacy and Drew, I prefer to use Sunrise charts (SUN on Ascendant), and this is what I will post. This is a personal choice. Please feel free to use what works for you / gives you insight, whether it's sunrise, noon, or some other time of birth.

Stacy's natal chart (SUN on Ascendant)

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/Stacy%20Peterson/StacyPetersonNatalSunrise.gif

Drew's natal chart (SUN on Ascendant)

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/Stacy Peterson/DrewPetersonNatalSunrise.gif

Stacy & Drew natals (sunrise) - BIWHEEL

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/...erson/StacyPetersonandDrewPetersonBiwheel.gif

More Later,
Love,
Soulscape

Soulscape,

Thanks for posting the charts!! On the Charts ypu posted they list Drew's DOB as Jan. 6, 1954. Based upon Beckaroozie's earlier post I believe she verified his DOB to be Jan. 5, 1954. I may be mistaken, but I just wanted to confirm before anyone gives their brilliant analysis. Thanks for all of your hard work here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail