1223 users online (238 members and 985 guests)  

Websleuths News

Lightbulb OMG! Could This Be Where She Got The Nanny's Name From???

If not, it's quite a coincidence.
    Last edited by JBean; 01-10-2009 at 02:32 PM. Reason: removed link causing computers to freeze

LOl...sorry, but that tickled me. We just had this very discussion yesterday, wonder if a SM poster is cross posting

ETA: the conclusion of the discussion, or where it left off, I think was that there were a few Gonzales' and a first name Zenaida, but they may or may not have lived on the street recently, or did not own the properties...or...eeks- anyone can jump in here and fill in the blanks!
    All comments are my personal opinion obviously. I am a thinking person, not a fact sheet!
    ~When in doubt, assume it's sarcasm, not hostility~

deep in the countryside of northern Alabama
    I can't click that link cause everytime I go to that site my computer freezes up and I have to shut down. Can you elaborate?

kageykaren is offline Lindsey Love, Universal Child your are the star & wondeful you are!
    Why does this site do that to our computers? I found out early on not to link to that site because everything starts to move slower to freezing.

This is the third time in 24 hours that I have seen reference to this find. All different websites. It was referenced back the rumor thread here on WS. I can't find it though...
    "Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James

This is discussed in several threads. if we want to open a separate thread for it, which is fine, please start it with a title that is about the topic and a link from anywhere except another forum. There are links to this information, but do not post screen shots of the names and addresses of innocent people.

I'll start the thread so you see what I mean.