1081 users online (208 members and 873 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 358
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Dana Point,CA
    Posts
    52,752

    Possible Significance of the Neighbors Names?

    Everyone wants to discuss this and several posters brought this up yesterday,but it is getting lost and then reposted in differnt places... so let's put it out there and get it over with LOL.
    Perhaps someone will be kind enough to link the white pages but NOT post the information and street addresses here.
    There are listings to a couple neighbors on Hopespring named Gonzalez and one neighbor(past or present unknown) with the name Zenaida.
    There is no reason to reveal information about the neighbors AT ALL. But the issue that these names, while certainly not uncommon in this area, are right there near where Caylee was found is interesting.
    I looked at the other neighbors yesterday to see if there was a Fernandez on the street but did not see one.

    Coincidence due to the common nature of the names? or part of Casey's pattern of plucking truth from the air and weaving it into her own story?

    Again, there is absolutely no reason to discuss the neighbors themselves.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    1,372
    Quote Originally Posted by Never4GetCaylee View Post
    I think it also said Sami's father's name is Victor (not sure if Casey used the name Victor anywhere)

    I will try and find the post........
    victor is the imaginary father of the equally imaginary nanny.
    i've heard those names linked too but it was from a myspace page.
    people are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,548
    http://www.whitepages.com/search/Rev...caltime=survey




    The body was located between the two houses properties lines almost dead set in the middle.

    This checks to several different reverse lookups.


    ZG may have been a clue to the exact placement of the body.
    Last edited by Broderick; 01-10-2009 at 03:15 PM. Reason: Jiminy! Please read the opening post

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    4,078
    I suppose it goes to the issue if one believes in coincidences or not and then how much of a coincidence something might be. I personally find the fact that the 2 names that make up the nanny's name and appear to be given by KC to her family as some kind of clue AND also happen to be associated with the 2 houses bordering the area where the remains are found to be VERY interesting indeed.

    Could it be just a coinky-dink? Yes, it could. But then again, what are the odds of this when we're dealing with the people we're dealing with in this case and the fact that they appear to speak in some kind of code with each other.

    If nothing else, I find it very intriguing.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Dana Point,CA
    Posts
    52,752
    Quote Originally Posted by Broderick View Post
    http://www.whitepages.com/search/Rev...caltime=survey


    .

    The body was located between the two houses properties lines almost dead set in the middle.

    This checks to several different reverse lookups.


    ZG may have been a clue to the exact placement of the body.
    Broderick please read the opening post.

  6. #6
    Hmmm...OK Broderick. Now that is interesting in that context. I get it now! Thanks!
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

    A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.



    What I post are my opinions only.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,548
    Quote Originally Posted by JBean View Post
    Broderick please read the opening post.
    Thanks for editing.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    300
    Quote Originally Posted by Broderick View Post
    http://www.whitepages.com/search/Rev...caltime=survey

    .

    The body was located between the two houses properties lines almost dead set in the middle.

    This checks to several different reverse lookups.


    ZG may have been a clue to the exact placement of the body.
    Bolded by me.
    WOW!!!! You may have found an important clue. .
    Last edited by JBean; 01-10-2009 at 03:43 PM. Reason: remove unecessary remark

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,780
    If Casey really did pick the nanny's name based on the body location... then she was intentionally playing the role of The Riddler in Batman?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,523
    Quote Originally Posted by JBean View Post
    Everyone wants to discuss this and several posters brought this up yesterday,but it is getting lost and then reposted in differnt places... so let's put it out there and get it over with LOL.
    Perhaps someone will be kind enough to link the white pages but NOT post the information and street addresses here.
    There are listings to a couple neighbors on Hopespring named Gonzalez and one neighbor(past or present unknown) with the name Zenaida.
    There is no reason to reveal information about the neighbors AT ALL. But the issue that these names, while certainly not uncommon in this area, are right there near where Caylee was found is interesting.
    I looked at the other neighbors yesterday to see if there was a Fernandez on the street but did not see one.

    Coincidence due to the common nature of the names? or part of Casey's pattern of plucking truth from the air and weaving it into her own story?

    Again, there is absolutely no reason to discuss the neighbors themselves.
    (my bold)


    This family's home was listed for sale on-line back in May/June. I posted that info at one point. It was rightfully removed by Mods as we know how often Casey has misused information. And, as it appears to me now,she did more planning than initially thought.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Bytown
    Posts
    10,180
    Quote Originally Posted by SleuthyGal View Post
    I suppose it goes to the issue if one believes in coincidences or not and then how much of a coincidence something might be. I personally find the fact that the 2 names that make up the nanny's name and appear to be given by KC to her family as some kind of clue also happen to be associated with the 2 houses bordering the area where the remains are found to be VERY interesting indeed.

    Could it be just a coinky-dink? Yes, it could. But then again, what are the odds of this when we're dealing with the people we're dealing with in this case and the fact that they appear to speak in some kind of code with each other.

    If nothing else, I find it very intriguing.
    There are so many possibilities and coincidences with this case I may need a Cognac soon. LOL

    My thoughts
    Unless these people had kids around the same age as Casey, that she may have known or went to school with, I doubt she would have interest in knowing the names of neighbors many houses away from her parents.
    Of course I could be wrong, it may all play into planning the death and blaming the nanny, and if I remember correctly Casey never stated the nanny's full name to anyone before.
    I lean more towards her coming up with the ZFG name by using first and last names of people she knew of or went to high school with etc...

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,548
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    Hmmm...OK Broderick. Now that is interesting in that context.
    I have seen mappings of the property lines. Draw a b-line between them back in the woods and that is the precise point of the body. Kind of eerie coincidence and perhaps there is more in the visits that indicates that she was giving clues all along to her family. There was mention of T, familiar places, etc to Lee..

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,548
    Quote Originally Posted by GRANNYL View Post
    Bolded by me.
    WOW!!!! You may have found an important clue. .
    Don't give me credit. There was another site that found it and I was blown away.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    3,898
    Quote Originally Posted by Broderick View Post
    http://www.whitepages.com/search/Rev...caltime=survey




    The body was located between the two houses properties lines almost dead set in the middle.

    This checks to several different reverse lookups.


    ZG may have been a clue to the exact placement of the body.
    Interesting. What was it that KC said to CA during one of the jail visits? (I think) Something about telling her to think about the places she had been/people she said she had been with during that month? I can't recall the exact conversation at the moment.

    ETA: Could have been mentioned during a phone call, jail visit, or by CA in one of her interviews (?). Can't recall. KC was saying something along the lines of looking for clues in the names she had given/places she had been. Anyone else recall what i'm talking about?

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    1,465
    I don't get it... maybe I'm slow!
    But are people saying that the body was found
    between two houses and that one of the houses
    was owned by a Z and one by a G?

Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. The Significance of 'BABYLON'
    By Seaslug44 in forum Long Island Serial Killer
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 11-28-2016, 06:19 PM
  2. Christmas Day Significance
    By Anyhoo in forum JonBenet Ramsey
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: 10-30-2013, 07:06 PM