1184 users online (244 members and 940 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Photo Comparisons: KC in July and January

Lots of talk about how Casey Anthony has changed in appearance after spending months in jail. Here are some before and now photos.

In each comparison, the photo on the left is from July and the photo on the right is from January. The comparisons are numbered for any discussion.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I wonder if she got those pink handcuffs off commissary

Justice will soon prevail...

She looks better now. Softer somehow, rested. Earlier she looked hard, drawn, stressed out. These are about the only differences I see.

By trial time - they will have her dressed in a sunday school dress.

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Dogs View Post
    Lots of talk about how Casey Anthony has changed in appearance after spending months in jail. Here are some before and now photos.

In each comparison, the photo on the left is from July and the photo on the right is from January. The comparisons are numbered for any discussion.
    Now she looks more rested, less gaunt, and less scared. She looks like she's "adjusting" well. MOO.

On the radio yesterday (104.1) on one of the programs they were laughing about her "fat fingers" when she raised her hand to swear. Fat fingers my fat butt! While she may have gained a few pounds I think she could have stood to gain a few. Her fingers are not "fat". I think that people just dislike her so much that they dislike everything about her.

Softer, younger, more rested is all that I see.
    "Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James

We tried this yesterday and the discussion turned ugly and insulting regarding her appearance. I personally cannot think of any reason to discuss her physical appearance and how it relates to this case. Having said that go ahead and we'll see what the relevance is and how this can be a constructive discussion.

ETA: How will her appearance affect jurors and the outcome of this trial if at all?

Looks to me like she is eating more carbohydrates and not getting much exercise so she has gained a bit of weight - which is not a surprise since she is in jail with no chance to do any real significant exercise.

She looks happier in a way. Sometimes I wonder if she has actually gotten what she really wanted all along: liberation from her mother and child without having to work or make any effort on her part. Who knows? She may be happier now.

Yes, to bad she is still a cold heartless person on the inside.

Quote Originally Posted by radio View Post
    She looks better now. Softer somehow, rested. Earlier she looked hard, drawn, stressed out. These are about the only differences I see.

By trial time - they will have her dressed in a sunday school dress.
    Softer is exactly the word I was thinking and then I read your post, so it's not just me. She looked more angular in June, I can see her collarbone and her cheekbones more clearly in June.

ETA: Yes she looks like she was working real hard at being cool and detatched in June. Now she looks like she is just relaxed and it's not because she's trying.

Great work posting these different pictures!

Her face seems fuller to me, as well as her arms, hair longer of course.

The extra weight actually looks good on her. (I cringe as I type that)

Also, I think she looks like she has aged more than just 6 months. IMO

ETA: she looks more confident, if that makes any sense!
    Last edited by Lovejac; 01-10-2009 at 04:44 PM. Reason: another thought
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

she truly is a cameleon.

It's like she's morphing in jail.

The lighting is much harsher in the July photos which casts deceptive shadows on KC's face. I can't determine if the hollow cheeks KC had back then are any different than today since this weeks pictures use a much softer (kinder) light. She looks healthier now either way.

She definitely has a softer look. She looks wonderful. Horrible to consider that murdering one's baby could make you look so much better. There are no words for it.

I think that getting off of alcohol and/or any type of drug is going to make a difference in a person's appearance too.

As far as KC, I thought I noticed redness around the eyes, but a definite lack of emotion, however, considering they found her child.

She's just stuck in a cell for 23 hours, eating junk food and not working out. She gained a little weight. That's all.
    YOU are the ring-master of your own circus.

JMOO

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast