763 users online (101 members and 662 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

M. Nejame is now Attorney for TES

I was VERY surprised to learn that M. Nejame is now representing TES and TM!

(snip)
    Millerís Florida based lawyer, M. Nejame said he is reviewing that motion. He added that he could be filing his own motion in court early next week.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pa...Y&pageId=3.2.1

BTW, I totally agree with TM about not wanting to release personal info about the TES volunteers.

O/T P.S. Many thanks to Angel for keeping us updated with all the media reports

Glad that TM and TES has a good lawyer! Hope it is free! IMO

I was shocked when I read it. I hope that Mark gives Tim his best efforts!

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    I am pleasantly surprised! I think MN is a good atty with a kind soul.

I like Nejame. I am glad of this.
    Last edited by 2goldfish; 01-10-2009 at 06:42 PM. Reason: spelling

glad to hear it! I am sure TM and MN will make a great pairing. I like them both

This case - it's one of the strangest I've ever seen! Everyone needs a lawyer, everyone needs immunity, lawyers and PI's come and go like in OZ - and now this - I would assume TES would already have a lawyer due to the work they do and the donations - I'm glad MN is representing them -honestly it's like a strange X-File episode!

Quote Originally Posted by daisy7 View Post
    I was VERY surprised to learn that M. Nejame is now representing TES and TM!

(snip)
    Millerís Florida based lawyer, M. Nejame said he is reviewing that motion. He added that he could be filing his own motion in court early next week.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pa...Y&pageId=3.2.1

BTW, I totally agree with TM about not wanting to release personal info about the TES volunteers.

O/T P.S. Many thanks to Angel for keeping us updated with all the media reports
    I believe that, soon after Mr Nejame resigned as the A's attorney it was reported here in Orlando that he was now the attorney for TM and Equusearch.

Quote Originally Posted by Intermezzo View Post
    I believe that, soon after Mr Nejame resigned as the A's attorney it was reported here in Orlando that he was now the attorney for TM and Equusearch.
    This is partly true, and it created an uproar because MN was still representing the A's and TM pulled out of the last search suddenly. And people complained about the pro Anthony lecture they got at the search orientation meeting held at MN's club.

In any case, this is good news since MN doesn't represent the A's anymore and Baez is trying to get volunteer records from TES.

JB wants the names of all the volunteers and the maps where they searched??!!! WHY!

Have Sword, Will Use

Quote Originally Posted by Ilenser View Post
    JB wants the names of all the volunteers and the maps where they searched??!!! WHY!
    Who knows, but it was one of the motions heard the other day and TM was upset over it on (Greta's?) show last night. Baez, IIRC, didn't win the motion. But he can still subpeona them himself. He was merely trying to get the courts to do his work for him by claiming TES was an agent of LE because LE gave him 5000.00

Quote Originally Posted by Intermezzo View Post
    It was before he fired the A's. He took on TES during the second search.
    Faxing death threats to a location near you!

I'm pleased as M. Nejame seems to have his heart in the right place as demonstrated when he tried to help the Anthony's and gave up after it became apparent that they were not going to follow his advice. I can't wait to see how JB does against him in court!

Quote Originally Posted by trac View Post
    This case - it's one of the strangest I've ever seen! Everyone needs a lawyer, everyone needs immunity, lawyers and PI's come and go like in OZ - and now this - I would assume TES would already have a lawyer due to the work they do and the donations - I'm glad MN is representing them -honestly it's like a strange X-File episode!
    TES probably does have a lawyer, but since the case is based in Florida they need an attorney licensed to practice in Florida.

I'm really happy to hear this.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast