842 users online (92 members and 750 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I still care, and GetSmart...the words you wrote above, is the same how I feel. We said we would all never forget. Let's not.

In Memory of Skyla and Taylor, BFF.
    "Keep the Faith!"
    As we take this journey together, may we all find peace at the end of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by skepticallady View Post
    I have lived in Oklahoma most of my life. I grew up in Southern Oklahoma, and have walked some country roads with my friends at that age. I find it more than disturbing that our children are no longer safe anywhere anymore. We need justice for these girls, NOW!!!
    I agree. That was my hometown. Well, Henryetta. The girls didnt come from Weleetka, but the address of Taylor's family was Weleetka cuz of the closest post office, however, everyone went nearer to Henryetta as there is no business to speak of in Weleetka... and even less now.

But I DID play on the roads nearby. And this feeling is still tearing me up. I cant even find words, but many tears still fall about this. But knowing the girls are with Jesus, is a bit that helps. There is no tears in Heaven. They are still playing there.

"Keep the Faith!"

And now, another murder has happened.... and there seems to be a connection with a gun. OSBI is still working on this. We havent forgotten these precious girls. My heart weeps for them every time I think about them. So does everyone else. I want answers.
    This killing has changed my life more than I can speak. It has shown me how much darkness is about in the world. Darkness, where we dont even think they are. I am really praying to God everyday, to keep us all safe, and I pray so that I wont live in fear.

"Keep the Faith!"

Not sure what drew me to this case. Just the total and utter senselessness of it I guess. I always had gotten the feeling it was someone or someones that just drove by, saw the girls, said "no one is around, what the hell." Horrific.

I think now we can see that OSBI hadn't dropped the ball, they were working very hard on the case. I hope to God they have got their man now. Whoever would do this, wouldn't hesitate to do it again.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2