Diane Fanning True Crime author on the Anthony Case

Levi

Reaction score
This Sunday (Jan 11) at 10 PM EST / 9 CST / 7 PST Diane Fanning (www.dianefanning.com) is a true crime and mystery author, who is going to be writing a book on the Caylee Anthony case will be joining us to discuss the latest news in the case, and taking calls.

Here is the # to the show: 347 838 9781.

Here is a link if anyone is interested in listening: www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage

Personally, I'd love to see a book on this case. There's just been so much stuff going on that I think reading a book about it would help me understand everything.

i can see where this case is many an authors dream. i mean it has all kinds of twists and turns in it that most would find unbelievable. i just don't want to see the anthony's or anyone connected with this case profit off of caylee's death. i would love to see an author write this and donate at least a large percentage of the sales to an organization such as TES.

as long as it isn't written by Cindy I would buy it..I think Diane coming here is smart we have I think most of the pieces of the puzzle but haven't quite got them together.
I agree on part of the money going to TES

Can someone write a little paragraph later on the gist of what this author said please-

I really want the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth about what happened to Caylee to be told. Compiling all the facts, with references to sources, and digging for the unknown pieces of Caylee's story would take a tremendous effort. I would not mind one bit paying for this.

There is so much to this story, I think two books might be in order. One for pre-trial - it would be handy to have during the trial. Then another post-trial to 'fill in the blanks' with info revealed at trial, as well as info revealed by people who can't talk until after the trial.

I don't know if justice will be served for Caylee at the trial. The next best thing IMO is getting her full story out there.

MOO

As I mentioned before, Diane Fanning posted with some of us on another forum several years ago. She was very gracious, responsive and approachable (don't give me SP's quote please, :) ). I hope she enjoys all of you and gives us a great book for reference.

Can someone write a little paragraph later on the gist of what this author said please-
She hasn't been on yet, it is tonight at 10 PM EST / 9 CST / 7 PST.

About an hour after my show goes off the air, it is put on the website later and you can listen to it, and even download it as a podcast.

Thanks everyone for caring.

as long as it isn't written by Cindy I would buy it..I think Diane coming here is smart we have I think most of the pieces of the puzzle but haven't quite got them together.
I agree on part of the money going to TES
They are already trying to make money off of a life time movie...

I'm quite sure with that Larry Garrison as their former PR agent, that they were trying to get a book/movie deal, because that is what he does. He gets involved in cases, gets a book/movie deal for his clients and he makes money. I bet they fired him, because they didn't want to share the money with him.

Larry Garrison is an ambulance chaser, Diane Fanning on the other hand is a respected author. Any book she will write will be based on facts, and she does research and follows the case closely.

I sell Diane Fanning books all the time - I'm surprised that Ann Rule isn't covering this case - tho I have to remember that many authors I think will cover this case and we'll see a few books out on the market

As for the movie - any studio can make a movie without the families blessing - so lets say after the trial, a Lifetime movie comes out or what ever network - the family doesn't always get money or rights - the trial is public domain - all the network needs is the writer to follow the trial/case either at the trial or through the media this whole time - they get casting, film and viola! Lifetime movie

So what needs to happen is that if the A's are shopping around they better do it quickly because soon, all of this will be out with the trial and the A's will have missed the money train

I'll vouch for Diane Fanning. She is a good writer, thorough researching done.

I'll vouch for Diane Fanning. She is a good writer, thorough researching done.

Have any of you read any of Diane Fanning's books? "Through The Window"
"Into the Water", "The Pastor's Wife"? ETC
I had read all of Ann Rule's books and thought there would never
be a true crime author I'd enjoy as much.
Diane has an amazing ability to take you into the characters, the scene
and crime.
I can't imagine anyone telling this story better.

I am glad that Fanning's interest is getting attention here. I loved reading C. Crier's book on SP. I hope Diane brings a good story and a compilation of information.

If someone had not written history, we'd have no clue
what has happened in the past.
This story needs to be told and there should be a lot to
be learned from it. IMO
^i^

IMO Ann wrote the best book on the Bundy case..but she did
profit a bit from knowing him personally, thus giving the story
even more interest.

If you look at Ann Rule's books most of them are not high profile cases. Except the Ted Bundy book and her book on the Green River Killer...

if someone doesn't have a request for the book and would like to put this to her, plz do:

I cannot imagine the thinking or the psychology behind someone like ca going on NATIONAL TV and lying (LK show) to the nation when any reasonable person knows that a considerable group of people watching WOULD KNOW they are lying.

What thinking/psychology would allow for that?

it is beyond me????

I think we know where Casey got her conscience:(
^i^

if someone doesn't have a request for the book and would like to put this to her, plz do:

I cannot imagine the thinking or the psychology behind someone like ca going on NATIONAL TV and lying (LK show) to the nation when any reasonable person knows that a considerable group of people watching WOULD KNOW they are lying.

What thinking/psychology would allow for that?

it is beyond me????

I really want the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth about what happened to Caylee to be told. Compiling all the facts, with references to sources, and digging for the unknown pieces of Caylee's story would take a tremendous effort. I would not mind one bit paying for this.

There is so much to this story, I think two books might be in order. One for pre-trial - it would be handy to have during the trial. Then another post-trial to 'fill in the blanks' with info revealed at trial, as well as info revealed by people who can't talk until after the trial.

I don't know if justice will be served for Caylee at the trial. The next best thing IMO is getting her full story out there.

MOO
AMEN to all you've said

i can see where this case is many an authors dream. i mean it has all kinds of twists and turns in it that most would find unbelievable. i just don't want to see the anthony's or anyone connected with this case profit off of caylee's death. i would love to see an author write this and donate at least a large percentage of the sales to an organization such as TES.

ITA! That will be my one question: What will happen to any profits from this book?

In this case, truth really is stranger than fiction!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back