PI Raw Video Tape (Nov. 15-16th) Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he was looking for two different things. Clothes and Caylee's body. And it sure looks like he could have been getting directions on the phone. Interesting.

I just got finished watching it.........i wonder if that house is the one that everyone has been talking about that was for sale on hopespring, and had the coincidence of a last name. I would love to know who was on that phone......this is incriminating in my opinion. But we will have to wait for the phone records. In the article, KB said she heard DC state "it should be here." He had to be getting directions

I think he was looking for two different things. Clothes and Caylee's body. And it sure looks like he could have been getting directions on the phone. Interesting.

I thought the same thing. He was definitely talking with someone who was telling him where to go.

He surely is getting directions on the phone. Don't understand why he's repeatedly slicing at the trash back like a big sissy. If you're that afraid, get some gloves on and get in the #$#@ bag if you want to know what's in there. It doesn't seem well-planned.

He kinda went to alot of trouble looking for "beer cans", don't you think.

After watching that, I am more than convinced that he was told where to look and what to look for. Ripping into black pastic bags, digging in the ground, going to what looked like specific areas...What's he going to tell us, that it was on a whim?

It is enough that between the tape and Hoover's statement they can get DC's phone records...and there my friends lies the goldmine.

HA HA.....maybe we should send this link to Geraldo!!!!

After that I have absolutely no reservations as to DC's intentions for searching the area. None.

I am curious as to why WFTV was able to make the tape public, yet Geraldo was not. :confused:

It is enough that between the tape and Hoover's statement they can get DC's phone records...and there my friends lies the goldmine.

Hopefully LE is getting the cells ready for the Anthony's ..

Those phone records along with their own words, will do them in ..

:behindbar :behindbar :behindbar

After that I have absolutely no reservations as to DC's intentions for searching the area. None.

I agree. I wanted to wait to see the tape before making up my mind, but now, I have no doubt that he was acting on directions from someone...probably JB. That was no random search.

What on earth was he doing with the dirt?

Ok, so we know:

1. He KNEW there was a bag or bags involved, based on the attention he gave to bags
2. I can't imagine just chatting on the phone with anyone while digging around a site like that, knowing I might find remains of a poor little Baby. He was getting direction IMO, else there is no other reason to be casually chit-chatting while undertaking important investigative work

Shame the quality is so poor. Hoping the FBI can work their magic and enhance the tape.

I'm sure that is NOT the tape in its entirety.

Also, no sound, which is the main thing I wanted.
yes you could see someones hand using a remote to edit as that copy was being made. I can't wait to hear the sound also. However this is very incriminating as he was obviously working with direction.

Stop the video at 1:17 and look in the windows....ZOOM in and look at the cans and containers of stuff......wonder what THAT might be????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suesleuth