Kronk Discloses More Information About Finding Caylee's Remains

Status
Not open for further replies.

spamelope

Reaction score
Meter Reader Was At Site Of Remains More Than He Previously Said
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The meter reader who discovered Caylee Anthony's remains was working in that same neighborhood one more time than had been previously disclosed, WESH 2 News reported on Sunday.
http://www.wesh.com/news/18458831/detail.html

Meter Reader Was At Site Of Remains More Than He Previously Said
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The meter reader who discovered Caylee Anthony's remains was working in that same neighborhood one more time than had been previously disclosed, WESH 2 News reported on Sunday.

thanks for the article. Story is back to potty break and money... I guess, huh?

You're welcome. In this case, everyone wants a piece of the pie. OT-nice to see Casey i s mourning by stuffing her face with Cheesy Poofs.

What in the world is going on here? So he's been to that site in November also? Why would that small detail be left out? Did he find the body then? Could he have been the person on the phone talking to the PI trying to lead him to the body? And since the PI's didn't find it, he went back to the site in December to "just find it himself"? I am so confused about all of this but I am still not convinced that this meter reader is some stand up guy. I knew something was not right about him and now we find about this? I wonder what's going to be said on Tuesday?

What in the world is going on here? So he's been to that site in November also? Why would that small detail be left out? Did he find the body then? Could he have been the person on the phone talking to the PI trying to lead him to the body? And since the PI's didn't find it, he went back to the site in December to "just find it himself"? I am so confused about all of this but I am still not convinced that this meter reader is some stand up guy. I knew something was not right about him and now we find about this? I wonder what's going to be said on Tuesday?

Hi Suspicious, What happens on Tuesday? I just haven't read everything today. xox

sorry I posted this on another thread but being reminded that he was there in Nov. makes me want to post here also.
Here's my theory
1. Meter reader saw something that made him suspicious in August (or perhaps he was the one that noticed her car at that spot in June and decided to go take a look).
2. he went there in August and saw things that did look suspicious. he called LE for 3 days and they either didn't come or didn't go all the way in cause they're afraid of snakes.
3. Meter reader feels something is there but doesn't want to get too involved as we could hear on 911 calls he was very hesititant to get very involved and call crimeline. Now we understand as he used to be a bondsman and bounty hunter and he knows how things work AND he's all too aware of his prior charge of kidnapping looking REALLY bad if he happens to find a body of a supposedly kidnapped kid. He's in between a rock and a hard place now, decides to wait and see if anything comes out on it's own.
4. By Nov. it's obvious nothings happening and the water has receded so he goes back. It's at this point that I think he found the body and a plan has been brewing for awhile. He's well aware of the PI D. Casey from tv exposure etc and has decided to call him with the info, which he hopes will keep him out of the picture and yet accomplish the purpose. He's the one on the phone to the PI trying to direct to the exact spot and giving him the info.

OK, That's my theory, so I'm anxious to hear arguments to disprove. I really hope I'm wrong and that casey is the one who told someone so we have another nail in her coffin.

Hi Suspicious, What happens on Tuesday? I just haven't read everything today. xox

I read that he's suppose to be at another press conference. I hope so, I really don't want to miss it. Someone on here has the link to the story. I believe it is the very first post.

I read that he's suppose to be at another press conference. I hope so, I really don't want to miss it. Someone on here has the link to the story. I believe it is the very first post.

Thanks Suspicious ;}

sorry I posted this on another thread but being reminded that he was there in Nov. makes me want to post here also.
Here's my theory
1. Meter reader saw something that made him suspicious in August (or perhaps he was the one that noticed her car at that spot in June and decided to go take a look).
2. he went there in August and saw things that did look suspicious. he called LE for 3 days and they either didn't come or didn't go all the way in cause they're afraid of snakes.
3. Meter reader feels something is there but doesn't want to get too involved as we could hear on 911 calls he was very hesititant to get very involved and call crimeline. Now we understand as he used to be a bondsman and bounty hunter and he knows how things work AND he's all too aware of his prior charge of kidnapping looking REALLY bad if he happens to find a body of a supposedly kidnapped kid. He's in between a rock and a hard place now, decides to wait and see if anything comes out on it's own.
4. By Nov. it's obvious nothings happening and the water has receded so he goes back. It's at this point that I think he found the body and a plan has been brewing for awhile. He's well aware of the PI D. Casey from tv exposure etc and has decided to call him with the info, which he hopes will keep him out of the picture and yet accomplish the purpose. He's the one on the phone to the PI trying to direct to the exact spot and giving him the info.

OK, That's my theory, so I'm anxious to hear arguments to disprove. I really hope I'm wrong and that casey is the one who told someone so we have another nail in her coffin.

I think he found the body then also, but why wouldn't he report it then and not in December? I think he didn't want to be the one to find the body. I am still having a hard time figuring out why he would leave that small detail out. Something is not right here.

I think he found the body then also, but why wouldn't he report it then and not in December? I think he didn't want to be the one to find the body. I am still having a hard time figuring out why he would leave that small detail out. Something is not right here.
Because with his experience as a bondsman and bounty hunter he is all too aware of how bad it would look for a person once charged with kidnapping to just happen to find the body of a supposedly kidnapped kid. But after sending the PI's who couldn't even find what he was instructing them to look for he finially gave up and went out on a limb and called LE.

thanks for the article. Story is back to potty break and money... I guess, huh?

Yeah, that's getting old. It was one thing when we were all saying he deserved a reward but it's kind of tacky for his lawyer to almost be asking for money, IMO. Sounds like they're in hot negotiations over the upcoming interview.

Yeah, that's getting old. It was one thing when we were all saying he deserved a reward but it's kind of tacky for his lawyer to almost be asking for money, IMO. Sounds like they're in hot negotiations over the upcoming interview.
Well the guy obviously didn't want to get involved to start with but now has been drug completely in and the media has been slingin mud ever since. I don't blame him for A.wanted to give his whole account, and B. why not make money for the interviews?

Because with his experience as a bondsman and bounty hunter he is all too aware of how bad it would look for a person once charged with kidnapping to just happen to find the body of a supposedly kidnapped kid. But after sending the PI's who couldn't even find what he was instructing them to look for he finially gave up and went out on a limb and called LE.

Emphasis mine. This is an unfounded rumour.

Well the guy obviously didn't want to get involved to start with but now has been drug completely in and the media has been slingin mud ever since. I don't blame him for A.wanted to give his whole account, and B. why not make money for the interviews?

I just wish one person in this case would do something simply because it's the right thing to do and leave it at that.

Maybe you're right, H*LL everybody else is getting paid or at least trying to get paid, why not him? H*ll we're all feeling the wrath of this "recession", so I'm assuming he needs money too.LOL

"For the first time, his lawyer said on Sunday that Kronk made an additional visit to that same area three months later, on Nov. 10. But on that visit, it was all business.

"He read the meters in that area, but he did not go to the area where the body was found," attorney David Evans said."

I just wish one person in this case would do something simply because it's the right thing to do and leave it at that.
I hear ya and agree. But in his defense..he did try 3 days in a row in August to get LE to go into those woods after the remains. I can understand his frustration.

Here's my theory

hmmmmmmm? :waitasec:

Cut the guy some slack. Everybody involved in this case is making money off of it - and that includes the media types like Nancy G. He's a meter reader - not some top level executive who doesn't need the cash. Assuming that he's on the up-and-up, which he probably is - I have no problem with him getting his piece of the pie - after all, he's the one who went in there with the snakes and all and found Caylee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member