1018 users online (223 members and 795 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Geraldo 1/11/09

He has the case on right now. Talk to B. Conway right now and showing the wftv video.

Well its over. I missed most of it. It repeats tonite and must be the first thing on. First 20 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by kathyn2 View Post
    Well its over. I missed most of it. It repeats tonite and must be the first thing on. First 20 minutes.
    Brad C. was on. Says that the tape belongs to the A's b/c it was made when DC was working for them. They haven't seen it yet.

The A's gave GR permission to show it tonight as long as no money was made on it.

GR asked Brad who was DC talking to on the phone, Brad C said they have already told LE who he was talking to on the phone.
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

I guess the A's do have something to do with it. I feel the wind of a huge spin coming.

Hmmmm...so I was right. The tape does belong to the A fam. LOL So where does the "king's ransom" come into play from last night?!
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

If the A fam's attorney knows who it was on the phone...then guess who it must have been on the other end?!
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    If the A fam's attorney knows who it was on the phone...then guess who it must have been on the other end?!
    You guessed it! This just gets worse and worse. That's the weekend the Florida Mall sighting was splashed all over the news. What a coincidence!

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post

Me thinks LA.

Ya know, in an 'unknowingly' kind of way
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

if the A's own the tape, they have to know more than they are letting on. And now they say they know who he was talking to. Was it them? He was there for a reason not taking a stroll through the neiborhood.

I just finished watching the show. Tonight they did air the video. From what I saw they supposedly searched the area where the remains were found on the 16th of November. The video, as far as I could see, in no way confirmed that these PI's were in the exact area of the remains. The tape counter was at alittle over 5 min and then the show must have started the tape over and suddenly it was again at 4 min.. I don't know if that means that the tape is only 5 min. long or not. For all that I could tell this could have been taped anywhere in Florida. One other point I'd like to make is that the PI shown on the tape had on dress pants and shirt. Who in their right mind would enter a wooded area to search for possible remains dressed like that? This leads me to believe that the PI thought they knew exactly where the bag was and that he wouldn't be in the area long. Other than that, the tape didn't show me a thing.
    This is strictly my opinion!
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by fla*mom View Post
    if the A's own the tape, they have to know more than they are letting on. And now they say they know who he was talking to. Was it them? He was there for a reason not taking a stroll through the neiborhood.
    I apologize, I am not watching, but could we assume the "Kings Ransom" was coming from the A's?

Quote Originally Posted by Jubilee View Post
    I apologize, I am not watching, but could we assume the "Kings Ransom" was coming from the A's?
    I hope not.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovejac View Post
    Brad C. was on. Says that the tape belongs to the A's b/c it was made when DC was working for them. They haven't seen it yet.

The A's gave GR permission to show it tonight as long as no money was made on it.

GR asked Brad who was DC talking to on the phone, Brad C said they have already told LE who he was talking to on the phone.
    Of course they would know who the PI is talking to on the phone. It had to be either them or someone close to them like oh....KC maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Lovejac View Post

LOL....too funny. So sorry Hoover. You lose.

Could this just be a simple matter of the A's stepping in and popping Hoover's "get rich" bubble?

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast