Lets find the house that PI was digging and filming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
In my opinion, D. Casey had definate direction on where and what to look for. I'm thinking that he was looking for something like the phone or clothes at the home location on tape. We need to figure out which house that is. Here's what I've got so far.
1. obviously unkept, possibily abandoned
2. very close to body of water as shown on Geraldo tape at point 1:06 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDxDvZLTHbA
3. cannot be more than 14 minutes from woods crime scene as only that time elapsed between filming of woods and home on Nov. 16 portion of video.

One of our websleuthers, MvD, thinks it might be the vacant home that's for sale at 4701 Hopespring, which is owned by a Gonzalez. I'm not sure as this home is close to water but doesn't seem to be as close as what the video shows.

would give practically anything to live close in that area so I could go and find that location. At one point way back a person here took us to a site where you could see a photo from the location that was being goggled as if you were standing in the yard. anyone know which site that is?

watching that video makes me dizzy.. can someone tell me if the water looks like its a larger body of water like a lake..? or more like a pond? Im thinking pond but when I pause the clip, it just gets all pixelated worse.

any super run-down houses in that neighborhood? only a local would know, i would think.

watching that video makes me dizzy.. can someone tell me if the water looks like its a larger body of water like a lake..? or more like a pond? Im thinking pond but when I pause the clip, it just gets all pixelated worse.
I agree pond. looks like man made around the edge.

any super run-down houses in that neighborhood? only a local would know, i would think.
The picture that MvD found of 4701 Hopespring doesn't look run down, however that could of been a long time ago, possibily even before it went on the market. Also when I goggle that address it looks much further away from the body of water than in the video. On the other hand looking at something from the air can be deceiving as can different angles of video.

would give practically anything to live close in that area so I could go and find that location. At one point way back a person here took us to a site where you could see a photo from the location that was being goggled as if you were standing in the yard. anyone know which site that is?

Maybe it was google earth. I can't do it from work here but here is the link. You can zoom and it looks as if you are standing right in front of the location.

http://earth.google.com/

The video is hard to watch, especially on Utube. could kick myself for not recording Geraldo cause it was very clear on TV. What I am seeing at the 1:06 point where the view of the water is that it's very close, and there doesn't seem to be a road in between. also there is a chain link fence on the far side of the water. At point 1:06 to 1:08 there are good shots of the porch and railing so if anyone were to drive by it would be easy to identify.

I hope it is ok to mention this, but on one of the psychic websites (about dreams) he kept bringing up the fact that there was a white building near her body. Maybe that's why the PI was at this spot.
Sorry if not appropriate to post.

anything found at the crime scene that would tie to the house in the video? paver/blocks, metal rods, rope, etc.....

Here's an aerial shot of 4701 Hopespring. Don't think this is the abandon house. This pic probably dates to fall of 2007 since the wooden fence is totally finished.

Attachments

• 4701hopespring.jpg
    4701hopespring.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 786
you might want to try this site for different mapping possibilities: http://maps.live.com/ click on 'Locations' at the top and type in the address in the bar. you should be able to get a good bird's eye view and rotate the view from all 4 angles. it looks like poster ecs5298 used this application.

Please be kind to an old lady's musings.

KC's cell phone never left the area of the A's home on June 16th right? She repeatedly told people and LE that Caylee was with ZFG. The thread with the "neighbor's names" absolutely fascinates me. If one of those houses WAS vacant, could she have been using it as a "babysitter" for a drugged and ducttaped Caylee? OR, is it at all possible there is another person involved in this? Maybe that explains her "...this cannot be happening..." when the body was found in the woods.

I suppose all the info will some be released...but one thing is sure...this case sure has a helluva lot of twists and turns.

Here's an aerial shot of 4701 Hopespring. Don't think this is the abandon house. This pic probably dates to fall of 2007 since the wooden fence is totally finished.
Thanks much. Now I feel positive that's not the home as the fence would prevent that water across the street from being seen from the backyard. Also the water is too far away. I do see on google that further down hopespring is a body of water which would be seen very close from the backyard of of some of the houses between this one and the anthonys. One of them looks like a good possibility and also has alot of junk in the yard in the goggle earth photo but I know that photo is probably pretty old.
Where did you find such a clear phono of 4701 Hopespring?

In my opinion, D. Casey had definate direction on where and what to look for. I'm thinking that he was looking for something like the phone or clothes at the home location on tape. We need to figure out which house that is. Here's what I've got so far.
2. very close to body of water as shown on Geraldo tape at point 1:06 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDxDvZLTHbA
3. cannot be more than 14 minutes from woods crime scene as only that time elapsed between filming of woods and home on Nov. 16 portion of video.

One of our websleuthers, MvD, thinks it might be the vacant home that's for sale at 4701 Hopespring, which is owned by a Gonzalez. I'm not sure as this home is close to water but doesn't seem to be as close as what the video shows.

If you look at exactly :58 into the video there is a Pepsi machine in the back of the building. IMO this isn't a residence but some type of shop and/or industrial area. There is also an industrial barrel next to one of the sheds and large trucks parked there as well.

You might want to look at some of the crime scene photo's if you haven't already good views
http://www.rsxtaci.com/Caylee/
wish I could help more but I can't make anything out of the utube video and didn't get to watch GR

If you look at exactly :58 into the video there is a Pepsi machine in the back of the building. IMO this isn't a residence but some type of shop and/or industrial area. There is also an industrial barrel next to one of the sheds and large trucks parked there as well.
I hear what you're saying and you are possibily right. I also saw a frig. On the other hand, some homes have that kinda junk in there back yard. I get so frustrated with my lack of computer knowledge at times like this. on goggle earth look at the 10th house down from the corner of hopespring, same side. There are junk vehicles in back and it backs up to a pond. Don't know how to bring screen shots here from goggle, can someone tell me how?

*snipped*

OK...taking a page from Georgia PI's book, I made a crude collaboration map on Google Maps based on the above information. The map is supposed to allow anyone to edit it...so...beware...you have the power (supposedly).

On the map I drew radii lines for ~8.2miles (blue) and ~4.7miles (green). These correspond to 14 minutes / 35mph (blue) and / 20mpg (green) as estimates of in-town ave. speed.

FWIW, in the Sticky Forum I did a statistical analysis on cell pings comparing the data from 6/3-6/6 vs. 6/10-6/13 which suggested that Casey was @ a location more northeastern during 6/10 than she was 6/3 (G&C's) - but - still served by the same cell towers. Lee's home fit this location leading me to speculate she used his home while, perhaps, he was outta town. Prior to that many (incl. me) speculated she has used the house in Oviedo to keep Caylee since it was not in use during that period. FYI...for the purpose of the PI video the Oviedo house is out of range (still involved IMHO, but, not in the PI video). Sooo....based on the cell pings...I recommend scrutinizing the northeastern quadrant of the grid shown on this map first.

If Georgia PI, or others more capable than I w/ Google Maps, can use circles to better convey the radii that would help.

Also, keep in mind that Google Maps image is a year or two old. Which may not be a factor for an older home, still, FYI.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF&msa=0&msid=104911739131657185086.0004604b04c5a84b2de99

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie