1241 users online (217 members and 1024 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

LA Attorney can't get his story straight

http://www.wftv.com/news/18464944/detail.html

Looks to me like Kathy Belich might be getting LA Attorney to admit that he knows more than he is saying...
    JMHO
    Kimmer

"A lie gets half way around the world before the truth can gets its pants on" Winston Churchill

DaughterAlice is offline ''I'm sorry if that sounds selfish, sweetie, but it's me! Me! Me! Me!''

big ole' "WHOOPSY" from LA's attrny

THis is rich! Wait till you read it.

Lawyer Says Lee Denied He Was On Phone With P.I.

You should read the whole thing, but here's my most favorite part:

"How did you see it last week? Who showed it to you last week?" Belich asked Luka.

"Well, I take that back," Luka said. "I was not shown it. When it was on TV I saw it."

"Well, it wasn't on TV until last night," Belich told Luka.

"Well, I take that back. I did not see it. Did I see it? No, I did not see that video. I take that back. That was not the video I saw," he said.

Kudos to Kathy. She rocks.
    YOU are the ring-master of your own circus.

JMOO

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmer View Post

Looks to me like Kathy Belich might be getting LA Attorney to admit that he knows more than he is saying...
    Priceless reporting! Simply priceless. This case needs more "investigative" reporters with at least an ounce of knowledge of the case. Most don't, especially the Geraldo fellow.

DaughterAlice is offline ''I'm sorry if that sounds selfish, sweetie, but it's me! Me! Me! Me!''
    ACCKKKK!!! I really tried not to post a double subject!! (see "big ole' Whoopsy" thread). Wish I could type faster than I do.

Your link wasn't working. I found the story and video:

http://www.wftv.com/news/18464944/detail.html#-
    My posts are my opinion..........

Snipped from link:

"Even though last week Eyewitness News heard that only Dominic Casey's colleague, private eye Jim Hoover who shot it, had a copy of the videotape at the scene where Caylee's remains were found almost a month later, Luka said he saw it last week and talked to Dominic Casey about it. Then he backtracked.

"How did you see it last week? Who showed it to you last week?" Belich asked Luka.

"Well, I take that back," Luka said. "I was not shown it. When it was on TV I saw it."

"Well, I take that back. I did not see it. Did I see it? No, I did not see that video. I take that back. That was not the video I saw," he said."

Wow,he blew it. Sometimes even lawyers need to know when to shut up!

Luka: "Well, I take that back. I did not see it. Did I see it? No, I did not see that video. I take that back. That was not the video I saw," he said.

lol

From the article: "Well, I take that back. I did not see it. Did I see it? No, I did not see that video. I take that back. That was not the video I saw,"

Well, okay...what video did he see? Are there more videos out there that we don't know about?
    My Mom told me (and showed me) that "Parent is a verb, not a noun" ~ thanks Mom

I wonder if after the interview, he smacked his head and said, "Doh!"

What a comedy of errors. It would be funny if it all weren't tied to something so tragic.

Quote Originally Posted by BonKai View Post
    From the article: "Well, I take that back. I did not see it. Did I see it? No, I did not see that video. I take that back. That was not the video I saw,"

Well, okay...what video did he see? Are there more videos out there that we don't know about?
    Exactly. Conway did have a video methinks. Hoover shot more on a second camera I read. They all LIE LIE LIE!!! Now a psychic was who he was talking to. I hate the fact that LE will likely do NOTHING!

Quote Originally Posted by capps View Post
    Snipped from link:

"Even though last week Eyewitness News heard that only Dominic Casey's colleague, private eye Jim Hoover who shot it, had a copy of the videotape at the scene where Caylee's remains were found almost a month later, Luka said he saw it last week and talked to Dominic Casey about it. Then he backtracked.

"Well, I take that back. I did not see it. Did I see it? No, I did not see that video. I take that back. That was not the video I saw," he said."

Wow,he blew it. Sometimes even lawyers need to know when to shut up!
    Yup............Luka blew it big time!
    My posts are my opinion..........

Wow, an attorney that makes Baez look eloquent and well spoken. Just when I thought nothing in this case could surprise me

Making note to self, if ever involved in a huge scandal find professionals that are not willing to work for free to represent me.

Sorry, no take backs allowed. He said he saw it with DC last week, so why didn't DC just turn it over to LE instead of pretending it didn't exist and assuming LE didn't have it? And they wonder why people don't believe them.

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast