Greta 1/12/09 Discussing the Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

kathyn2

Reaction score
She's on right now. Discussing the tape. They discussed the controversary over who owns the tape but I missed it.

Oh, they did say the Anthony's and something like DNA Investigations own the tape to the best they can figure out.

Tim Miller on. Saying he is disgusted with the exploitation of the little girl. Talking about all the disgusting players in this case including LP. He says Baez isn't getting 1 piece of paper from Equusearch.

TM bringing everyone back down to earth, it's about Caylee.

JB not getting one piece of paper from him. TELL EM TM

NOT happy with LP- Talking about LP saying TES papers lost-Not true, he says...

PI gave Equusearch a tip on Nov 8th. Puts KC at the scene of the remains. Caseys car seen near remains by tipster.

Watching..........Tim put it back into perspective. Expressed disgust for those profiting. Says he will fight JB over the searcher's records.

Tim Miller on. Saying he is disgusted with the exploitation of the little girl. Talking about all the disgusting players in this case including LP. He says Baez isn't getting 1 piece of paper from Equusearch.

Thank goodness someone is sticking up for little CAYLEE!
Yes so many players trying to get money from a hidious murder!!!
of a dear baby..........

Meter Reader story really weird Greta says.

God Bless Tim Miller he has always put Caylee first.

Watching..........Tim put it back into perspective. Expressed disgust for those profiting. Says he will fight JB over the searcher's records.

and IIRC TM has Nejeme as TES lawyer!!!1:woohoo:

What are the odds someone would call three times in August and then find the body in Dec. GVS says it's so wierd.

What did he see that was sooo odd, and what makes him go back.

Jeff Brown expressing his doubts about the MR......wondering why so many tips and him being out there looking in Dec.

Dr. Baden coming up next

They also said the man who took the video tried to shop the video out to the media within the last month - or maybe she said about a month ago.

The video I saw on Greta was different than the one I have watched here on WS. He picked up and started to unfold a pink and white sheet or comforter it looked like - maybe a sleeping bag, and I could have sworn I saw a book like Caylee was reading lying on the ground.

I bet the forensic experts cringed when they watch him shoving that metal rod into the ground, poking at a black plastic bag by some house and trying to open it up. Way to destroy original evidence.

And I hope this will not be a matter dealth with at trial, that this b*zo could have possibly changed evidence by destroying it with either that rod or picking it up and tossing it. :furious::furious:

And Casey was hired by the A's, at least the show gave out the inference that while he was filming he ws in their employ. xoxoxoxox

I'm watching too! Did we have problems during Nancy's show with the server here or was it on my end?

in video, those guys are in dress clothes...........dah........if I hike in the woods, I dress like it.......ticks? bugs? snakes? water? no gloves......garden digging tools? was this *spare of the moment* at the meet and greet???? and who is Joy W?
PI says he talked to JOY on phone during the video? Blonde girl that is with 'cowboy' from the LP search??? at the river in park???

MBiden on now.
biden says DC was using a forensic tool. The rod is a forensic tool.

Dr. Baden is talking about the plants & flora that would have use to forensic botanists. He's saying the probe the PIs had is something used to locate buried bodies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth