Caylee may be cremated

Angelfire

CALLING ALL ANGELS
Reaction score
from MyFoxOrlando.com states that they have spoken with Brad Conway and that one of the decisions they are considering is having Caylee's remains cremated. Conway feels that there are bad people who would dig up her remains for profit.

VIDEO: Caylee may be cremated

from MyFoxOrlando.com states that they have spoken with Brad Conway and that one of the decisions they are considering is having Caylee's remains cremated. Conway feels that there are bad people who would dig up her remains for profit.

As sick & sad as that is, it's probably true. Only thing about cremation is it does destroy evidence.

As sick & sad as that is, it's probably true. Only thing about cremation is it does destroy evidence.

I think that's the unspoken motive...

Oh my gosh - really?? I guess I shouldn't be surprised. If someone would be insane enough to kill an angel they had made, I guess others would be insane enough to dig up her remains for a profit.

Wow.

Cremation may be the only way for peace of mind regarding her remains. After what we have seen in this case, nothing would surprise most. Many charlatans around to do harm for profit. Time will tell I guess, but with the Anthony's not having custody of her remains - where would they be kept??

Cremation may be the only way for peace of mind regarding her remains. After what we have seen in this case, nothing would surprise most. Many charlatans around to do harm for profit. Time will tell I guess, but with the Anthony's not having custody of her remains - where would they be kept??

Maybee some kind of sick twisted offering from KC to JB???:mad:

After all of the speculation of the PI's possibly probing her remains the timing is ironic for a cremation. Just like the other poster it is a convenient way to get rid of any evidence. I just think in the back of my mind there will still be photos but not quite the same.

I sort of feel that is one way to protect her remains. Her little body being cremated is amost religous to me. Her bones in a coffin just breaks my heart whereas her little ashes being buried makes my heart feel somewhat better. I think she had been closed up in a bag for way too long and at least this way she will be buried with dignity. I really hate to think of her just in the ground and there are only bones there. Just wish they would hurry and give this little angel her "time" and not wait on Casey to have "her" time.

Cremation should be blocked until Dr. G has a chance to check the bones to see if there is a hole the size of DC's little tool. Or whoever does testing like that. This needs to happen before evidence is destroyed.

And now all of a sudden the A's have the authority to cremate? I thought KC had supposedly given it to JB? Something not right.

The whole A team sure is concerned about anyone else profiting. One of my horrible traffic day alternatives takes me by the cemetery where Jon Benet' Ramsey is buried. It's a small cemetery in the middle of an suburban area - right next to a large middle school. There doesn't seem to be any security there and I've not heard of any incidents.

They are usually kept in a plastic box until picked up by the family. At that time the family can have the ashes placed in an urn. Some people keep the ashes and never get rid of them but some like to still have a burial to show respect for the person.

Agree. With the latest presser out of BC, I am not believing any of this until I read that KC/JB have released custody of Caylee to the A's for the purpose of holding a funeral and/or memorial.

According to JB telling the judge last Thursday during the hearing, DrL will be in Orlando at the end of the month three days for a seminar/conference and will be available to view Caylee's remains and the SA's 800+ photos.

So unless this timeline changes I don't see any movement towards finalizing the battle of the wills for Caylee's remains.

Cremation should be blocked until Dr. G has a chance to check the bones to see if there is a hole the size of DC's little tool. Or whoever does testing like that. This needs to happen before evidence is destroyed.

And now all of a sudden the A's have the authority to cremate? I thought KC had supposedly given it to JB? Something not right.

I would bet money it is already done as a real "slap down" to Cindy and to destroy any evidence.

Oh my gosh - really?? I guess I shouldn't be surprised. If someone would be insane enough to kill an angel they had made, I guess others would be insane enough to dig up her remains for a profit.

Wow.

I can think of two PI's and a picture taking meter reader right off the bat!

EXACTLY - I keep asking about post mortem trauma to the bones. Dr. G. fully explained that there was no ANTEMORTEM trauma - but that means BEFORE death. Nothing was said about post mortem - and not animal trauma - that would have been chew marks or scratches. No, I'm talking more about "holes" - like you mentioned and possible sharp, line breaks that DC could have caused.

Well.... if that's what they decide on... I just wish they would put little Caylee to rest once and for all :(

Well.... if that's what they decide on... I just wish they would put little Caylee to rest once and for all :(

Me too karmarama, I think this is what hurts the most, knowing she laid outside in a garbage bag for 6 months and now has been tossed aside again all for Casey. Someone needs to stand up for the rights of this child and say enough is enough. I blame Baez a lot for not letting her funeral take place.

Do you think Dr. G missed a hole in the bones when she did the autopsy? I thought she was a well respected ME.

EXACTLY - I keep asking about post mortem trauma to the bones. Dr. G. fully explained that there was no ANTEMORTEM trauma - but that means BEFORE death. Nothing was said about post mortem - and not animal trauma - that would have been chew marks or scratches. No, I'm talking more about "holes" - like you mentioned and possible sharp, line breaks that DC could have caused.

Why are you interested in any postmortem trauma ? Just curious.....:confused:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alicialynne
Back