1124 users online (228 members and 896 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Meter Reader To Give First Interview On Good Morning America

This is my first time starting a thread ... not sure you guys know this yet, or if this should be put somewhere else but, thought it was important.

"The Orange County meter reader who found the remains of Caylee last month is scheduled to appear on 'Good Morning America' tomorrow, the man's lawyer told the Orlando Sentinel."

Also talking about his traveling expenses being paid, but won't comment on if he's going to be paid for interview. Saying how much he makes and that he lost his wife to cancer recently, and was drained both emotionally and financially.

Also commenting that it would be nice if he were compensated for all of this, and that it would be well deserving.

Also, thought this was very interesting!

"Payment could come later for R.K, who is considering selling limited licensing of the photo of the area where the remains were located, Evans said. A copy has been turned over to Orange County officials.

It has not yet been purchased.
    "

Does this mean that he TOO is making money off of this? Or am I not understanding about the 'photo'?

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,1156882.story

I started this thread, so that we could discuss after RK's interview tomorrow morning.

What do you guys think of the part about him selling limited licensing of the photo of the area where the remains were located? Any comments on that?
    Last edited by aprilshowers; 01-13-2009 at 08:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by aprilshowers View Post
    This is my first time starting a thread ... not sure you guys know this yet, or if this should be put somewhere else but, thought it was important.

"The Orange County meter reader who found the remains of Caylee last month is scheduled to appear on 'Good Morning America' tomorrow, the man's lawyer told the Orlando Sentinel."

Also talking about his traveling expenses being paid, but won't comment on if he's going to be paid for interview. Saying how much he makes and that he lost his wife to cancer recently, and was drained both emotionally and financially.

Also commenting that it would be nice if he were compensated for all of this, and that it would be well deserving.

Also, thought this was very interesting!

"Payment could come later for R.K, who is considering selling limited licensing of the photo of the area where the remains were located, Evans said. A copy has been turned over to Orange County officials.

It has not yet been purchased.
    "

Does this mean that he TOO is making money off of this? Or am I not understanding about the 'photo'?

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,1156882.story
    I heard today that his lawyer wants him to receive a substantial amount of money. I swear! I am ever so grateful to RK for finding the body, but I find it in very poor taste discussing Caylee and money in the same conversation. Can't any of these lawyers just learn to keep their mouths shut!!

I started this thread, so that we could discuss after RK's interview tomorrow morning.

What do you guys think of the part about him selling limited licensing of the photoof the area where the remains were located? Any comments on that?
    I want to know what is in the photos and when were they taken. There must be something in them to make them worth money. I think it is in poor taste to say the least.

Wise Old Owl is offline Retired WS Staff & Founding member of AFKBPOFPOPL

What do you guys think of the part about him selling limited licensing of the photoof the area where the remains were located? Any comments on that?
    OMG I know - I couldn't believe it when I heard he had "snapped a picture" and THEN he was thinking of selling it.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLASE DO NOT SHOW THAT PICTURE TOMORROW MORNING!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by impatientredhead View Post
    I want to know what is in the photos and when were they taken. There must be something in them to make them worth money. I think it is in poor taste to say the least.

It is in poor taste. It's a picture of a rattlesnake......... with a death band.

we can open this in the morning. if no one is around to unlock it feel free to start another.

Good morning everyone, I will unlock the thread before the show starts.

Please wait until the Kronk segments airs! Thank you.

Thank you, Patty G!

Well, ABC made sure to point out the kidnapping charges... talking about upping the suspicions to those not really understanding the case... ugh

He's being very open and forthcoming.

Reason for being in the area makes sense.

Ok, he said the bag was in the water, he saw in August.

Discussing water in the area in August- seeing something suspicious and returning in December and again seeing suspicious shape.

Can't blame him for being disgusted with LE when they treated him like a fool.

Quote Originally Posted by impatientredhead View Post

It could just be as innocent as a photo taken from the street of the area. I think it's just a way to justify paying him for the interview. It's the interview they want, not the photo.

Regardless, it's disgusting that ANYONE make money from this child. jmo

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast