732 users online (95 members and 637 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

She's close to..."home", "hope", "holts"...

Could she have been saying HOELT...For Hidden Oaks Elementary School? "She's close to HOELT???" I don't have the speakers...And I was originally convinced that she was saying "hope" but I do hear a "t" at the end, even without the Bose speakers!

Anyone know if perhaps the school was/is locally referred to in this manner. If not, could this be KC/LA lingo???

Quote Originally Posted by Pink Panther View Post
    Could she have been saying HOELTS...For Hidden Oaks Elementary School? "She's close to HOELTS???" I don't have the speakers...And I was originally convinced that she was saying "hope" but I do hear a "t" at the end, even without the Bose speakers!

Anyone know if perhaps the school was/is locally referred to in this manner. If not, could this be KC/LA lingo???
    H.O.E.S Hiddin oaks elementary school sounds like something a lot different..

Moo

My Beautiful Precious , I miss you so much!

Holt, Florida? It's a in the Fla Panhandle near Ft. Walton Beach. Eglin Air Force Base is located in FWB, and many of the military personel that work at Eglin or Hurlburt Field live in Holt. What about that military guy Casey was corresponding with? Was he Air Force? Was he ever stationed at Eglin? Just a thought. I'm prolly way off, but I thought I'd mention it (again lol)

Quote Originally Posted by PoppyH View Post
    Thanks so much for posting this Poppy! For those who are interested in this discussion - go to 6:04 on the above link to hear KC say "she's close to holt"...

Thanks so much for posting this Poppy! For those who are interested in this discussion - go to 6:04 on the above link to hear KC say "she's close to holt"...
    I'll look to access another one to compare.

Quote Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
    I'll look to access another one to compare.
    Thanks RR! I have listened and listened and listened to these tapes trying to find code and this one, if we could establish it as fact, would finally convince me that they were communicating in their own "code"! It would also establish that she DID try to direct her brother to where Caylee was!

Here's a shorter version of the tape that zeroes in on this particular phrase:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...689766.mp3file

(TY RR! : )

Here's a shorter version of the tape that zeroes in on this particular phrase:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...689766.mp3file

(TY RR! : )
    It's "Holt"...what the heck is that pertaining to...street name, city...? I HATED that conversation...it was so scripted IMO. Just way too much information.

ETA: I posted the thread I think you were loking for...in case you didn't see it

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...me#post3157421

Could she have been saying HOELT...For Hidden Oaks Elementary School? "She's close to HOELT???" I don't have the speakers...And I was originally convinced that she was saying "hope" but I do hear a "t" at the end, even without the Bose speakers!

Gotcha

Quote Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
    It's "Holt"...what the heck is that pertaining to...street name, city...? I HATED that conversation...it was so scripted IMO. Just way too much information.

ETA: I posted the thread I think you were loking for...in case you didn't see it

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...me#post3157421
    I did see it and I linked in the post above your response...LOL. The "TY RR" was a "Thank You RR" to you!

Wow! It is HOLT! I think you're on to something!

I did see it and I linked in the post above your response...LOL. The "TY RR" was a "Thank You RR" to you!
    OH...gee thanks...I'm going blind. Was that what you were looking for?

Quote Originally Posted by amysmom View Post
    Wow! It is HOLT! I think you're on to something!
    Now the question is...does LE know? And why go through 28 minutes of bs to get to that? I know...the code...I'm going to find the transcript.

holy cow! she does say Holt!

good find, PP!

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast