732 users online (95 members and 637 guests)  


The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News


Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 248
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    10,681

    She's close to..."home", "hope", "holts"...

    Could she have been saying HOELT...For Hidden Oaks Elementary School? "She's close to HOELT???" I don't have the speakers...And I was originally convinced that she was saying "hope" but I do hear a "t" at the end, even without the Bose speakers!

    Anyone know if perhaps the school was/is locally referred to in this manner. If not, could this be KC/LA lingo???

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    2,575
    Quote Originally Posted by Pink Panther View Post
    Could she have been saying HOELTS...For Hidden Oaks Elementary School? "She's close to HOELTS???" I don't have the speakers...And I was originally convinced that she was saying "hope" but I do hear a "t" at the end, even without the Bose speakers!

    Anyone know if perhaps the school was/is locally referred to in this manner. If not, could this be KC/LA lingo???
    H.O.E.S Hiddin oaks elementary school sounds like something a lot different..

    Moo

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Charlotte ,North Carolina
    Posts
    2,005
    My Beautiful Precious , I miss you so much!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    5,659
    Holt, Florida? It's a in the Fla Panhandle near Ft. Walton Beach. Eglin Air Force Base is located in FWB, and many of the military personel that work at Eglin or Hurlburt Field live in Holt. What about that military guy Casey was corresponding with? Was he Air Force? Was he ever stationed at Eglin? Just a thought. I'm prolly way off, but I thought I'd mention it (again lol)

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    10,681
    Quote Originally Posted by PoppyH View Post
    Thanks so much for posting this Poppy! For those who are interested in this discussion - go to 6:04 on the above link to hear KC say "she's close to holt"...

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    20,002
    Quote Originally Posted by Pink Panther View Post
    Thanks so much for posting this Poppy! For those who are interested in this discussion - go to 6:04 on the above link to hear KC say "she's close to holt"...
    I'll look to access another one to compare.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    10,681
    Quote Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
    I'll look to access another one to compare.
    Thanks RR! I have listened and listened and listened to these tapes trying to find code and this one, if we could establish it as fact, would finally convince me that they were communicating in their own "code"! It would also establish that she DID try to direct her brother to where Caylee was!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    10,681
    Here's a shorter version of the tape that zeroes in on this particular phrase:

    http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...689766.mp3file

    (TY RR! : )

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    20,002
    Quote Originally Posted by Pink Panther View Post
    Here's a shorter version of the tape that zeroes in on this particular phrase:

    http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...689766.mp3file

    (TY RR! : )
    It's "Holt"...what the heck is that pertaining to...street name, city...? I HATED that conversation...it was so scripted IMO. Just way too much information.

    ETA: I posted the thread I think you were loking for...in case you didn't see it

    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...me#post3157421

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    20,002
    Quote Originally Posted by Pink Panther View Post
    Could she have been saying HOELT...For Hidden Oaks Elementary School? "She's close to HOELT???" I don't have the speakers...And I was originally convinced that she was saying "hope" but I do hear a "t" at the end, even without the Bose speakers!

    Anyone know if perhaps the school was/is locally referred to in this manner. If not, could this be KC/LA lingo???
    Gotcha


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    10,681
    Quote Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
    It's "Holt"...what the heck is that pertaining to...street name, city...? I HATED that conversation...it was so scripted IMO. Just way too much information.

    ETA: I posted the thread I think you were loking for...in case you didn't see it

    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...me#post3157421
    I did see it and I linked in the post above your response...LOL. The "TY RR" was a "Thank You RR" to you!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Red Sox Nation
    Posts
    3,588
    Wow! It is HOLT! I think you're on to something!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    20,002
    Quote Originally Posted by Pink Panther View Post
    I did see it and I linked in the post above your response...LOL. The "TY RR" was a "Thank You RR" to you!
    OH...gee thanks...I'm going blind. Was that what you were looking for?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    20,002
    Quote Originally Posted by amysmom View Post
    Wow! It is HOLT! I think you're on to something!
    Now the question is...does LE know? And why go through 28 minutes of bs to get to that? I know...the code...I'm going to find the transcript.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Oak Ridge, TN
    Posts
    638
    holy cow! she does say Holt!

    good find, PP!

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-02-2014, 11:11 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-27-2013, 10:02 AM
  3. Replies: 66
    Last Post: 11-06-2011, 02:11 AM