1352 users online (198 members and 1154 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Sounds like Holt to me...I've listened to it a few times. Hmmmmm.

I also agree. I have listened several times and hear Holt. Your head fills in home for you if you are just listening but if you hear each word she does not say home.
    The school property was purchased a vacant land in 1990 but I have not found the date of constrution yet.
    Does anyone know the reason why Hidden Oaks. Maybe there was something there prior to the school that LT part of Hidden Oaks would mean.

Hidden Oaks Land Trac? It might have been the original name of that entire area before Orange County bought it for the school.

Quote Originally Posted by mydailyopinions View Post
    I wonder what her Hamsters name was? Holt would be cute for one of those little guys
    I was thinking the exact same thing about the Hamster. We have got to find a way to hear what the locals call that school too.

Honestly, I never really believed in the whole 'speaking in code' concept.

My take on everything that CA, GA, and LA said, was that they had been prepped to come at her from different angles to try to get more info out of her. As I watched the different visitations, it seemed to me as different strategic conversations to get info on Caylee only. One venue they used was to build trust, and they had to keep up that front for the public, but I'm not sure they ever believed her. Remember how mad KC was about her mother's initial statements on TV, when she told CA she had seen her cameo? That hurt the trust, and I think all of them had to 'tighten up' their image in an actual attempt to get info out of KC.

Now this 'holt' word, LA was able to build certain trust, maybe she was trying to get some info to him, or maybe she was just talking and thinking too much at the same time and holt was a combo of two words she was trying to spit out. We need the name of that pet and the locals name for that school to really put this to rest.

Also, does anyone know if this find has been reported to LE? They could find out all these answers in 2 seconds, if they haven't already put this one together.

Classmates.com

I found a link to Classmates.com that shows Casey attended Hidden Oaks Elem. from 1992-1996. You have to have an account to view the full profile, here's a link to get you started. I don't have an account so no idea what is in the profile. If someone can check it out and report back, that would be great!

http://www.classmates.com/directory/...l?org=17191891

Interesting Stats on Hidden Oaks Elem. 2006-2007

Slightly OT, mods please help if this should go elsewhere.

The test stats for Hidden Oaks Elem School 2006-2007 show a total of 291 students tested, 110 listed as white (37.8%) AND 136 listed as Hispanic (46.7%).

http://www.city-data.com/school/hidd...school-fl.html

Quote Originally Posted by VALee View Post
    I was thinking the exact same thing about the Hamster. We have got to find a way to hear what the locals call that school too.

Honestly, I never really believed in the whole 'speaking in code' concept.

My take on everything that CA, GA, and LA said, was that they had been prepped to come at her from different angles to try to get more info out of her. As I watched the different visitations, it seemed to me as different strategic conversations to get info on Caylee only. One venue they used was to build trust, and they had to keep up that front for the public, but I'm not sure they ever believed her. Remember how mad KC was about her mother's initial statements on TV, when she told CA she had seen her cameo? That hurt the trust, and I think all of them had to 'tighten up' their image in an actual attempt to get info out of KC.

Now this 'holt' word, LA was able to build certain trust, maybe she was trying to get some info to him, or maybe she was just talking and thinking too much at the same time and holt was a combo of two words she was trying to spit out. We need the name of that pet and the locals name for that school to really put this to rest.

Also, does anyone know if this find has been reported to LE? They could find out all these answers in 2 seconds, if they haven't already put this one together.
    TOtally agree, building trust with her. Did you guys hear the pause in LA after KC says, "holt".

I know I'm slow, but, were LA and KC referring to her getting ready to talk to the PI?

Well, I can't agree that it sounds like "Holt". But it does sound like "Hope" to me. It definitely does not sound like "home" to me.

Interesting.

hope

First time I heard holt. The next 3 times I heard hope. But, that sentence doesn't even make sense (no surprise!). She's close to hope??

As a mom of elementary age kids, I can just see them referring to their school as "HOES"...giggle, giggle. I can see the acronym being adjusted due to this. Makes me think of a teacher my kids have at school named Mrs Butts. Had to change how she was referred to. LOL Also, growing up we kids would sometimes take only part of a name and use just that whn referring to a place, for instance Hammer field became just Hammer. We need a local to tell us how this school was referred to, and someone from the neighborhood to tell us how they referred to their hangout spots.
    To the anonymous donor who gave the gift of bone marrow for a babygirl they had never met: Thank You will never be enough!

My high school has a looooooooooooong name and we used an acronym for it. Maybe, it is the same for the elementary school
    YOU are the ring-master of your own circus.

JMOO

Quote Originally Posted by daisy7 View Post
    First time I heard holt. The next 3 times I heard hope. But, that sentence doesn't even make sense (no surprise!). She's close to hope??
    Close to hope could code for Hopespring Drive.

HOLT could be Hidden Oak Lot? Perhaps they all called it that as kids. Seeing as it was a vacant lot. Sure would be interesting to talk to someone went there.

Hidden Oaks ELemenTary school maybe??? See capitals spell HOELT or leave the E out....

Excellent FIND!!!!! Even if she said "Hope" it's a clue that he knew! Maybe that's why we were hearing that he "may" be charged a couple of weeks ago???

I thought it sounded like 'holp', which makes absolutely no sense (not that anything in this case does)!

I'm a teacher and I could totally see locals especially kids calling it HOELT. I think most people would just call it Hidden Oaks Elementary and dropping off the school, making it HOELT. And then the pause LA makes right after she says this ABSOLUTELY makes sense.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast