1036 users online (171 members and 865 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Baznme View Post
    How about "HOME"? I listened to this several times and all I hear is the word "HOME". She sounds like she's slightly stuffed up in the sinus area and that's why it SEEMS like the word ends with a "t", when it really does not. There's no hidden meaning or code talk here.
    I listened to it ten times and all I hear is "Home" too

Wondering if there is a neighbor that lives close to the site with the last name "Holt" or "Halt" or similar. "Close to "Holt's place", know what I mean??

The truest love there is

Quote Originally Posted by pirate View Post
    Lots of kids have odd nicknames for neighborhood hangouts- we had a place we called the tube. Don't know why though- the kids before us used that hame.

Maybe HOLT was something they called the woods or a trail.

Didn't they call it "The Zone"? Also, I , too, hear "holt" in that video. Could it be a neighbor that lived at the corner that they call "Holt"?

Quote Originally Posted by BetsyB View Post
    I don't mean to be obtuse, but I'm not hearing it at all--I'm hearing, "She's close to home."

I heard close to "HOPE". I heard her emphazise the "P".

This was back in July, so why 4 months later are the PI's looking in that location?

Do we know if Baez picked up those discs with those tips on them? Do we know if these dates with RK are included in those tips?

Now DC is saying he was on the phone with a psychic. I thought he was on the phone with his ill daughter....when you change your stories, to me, that a red flag. I guess he remembered about phone records...

Quote Originally Posted by MissOtk View Post
    I listened to it ten times and all I hear is "Home" too
    "Home". Defintiely "home".
    Casey can't HANDLE the truth!!!!

Sounds like HOLP to me? I always assumed she said "home". Why am I hearing something different now?

justbeachy is offline "It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to respond; that was rhetorical."
    Definitely not home. The word ends in a "t" sound. Good catch!

O/T, but looking for "H---" names on MSN.com...has anyone seen this before???

"Zenaida A.
    home

4709 Hopespring Dr

Orlando, FL 32829-8642

phone number unavailable"

http://msn.whitepages.com/search/Rev...caltime=survey
    Last edited by sarah7855; 01-13-2009 at 10:44 AM. Reason: Took out last name

The truest love there is

belimom is offline Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter ~MLK Jr
    Quote Originally Posted by Baznme View Post
    How about "HOME"? I listened to this several times and all I hear is the word "HOME". She sounds like she's slightly stuffed up in the sinus area and that's why it SEEMS like the word ends with a "t", when it really does not. There's no hidden meaning or code talk here.
    That's my take on it as well...

I definately hear holts. I wonder if KC made a freudian slip which would explain LA's pause after she said it - holts being a person, place or thing that they were both familiar with.

Quote Originally Posted by sarah7855 View Post
    O/T, but looking for "H---" names on MSN.com...has anyone seen this before???

"Zenaida A.
    home

4709 Hopespring Dr

Orlando, FL 32829-8642

phone number unavailable"

http://msn.whitepages.com/search/Rev...caltime=survey

so if casey was saying she is close to "hope" and saying zenida gonzales took her. then look at where caylee was found. stange I think

Quote Originally Posted by shelbar53 View Post
    so if casey was saying she is close to "hope" and saying zenida gonzales took her. then look at where caylee was found. stange I think

Yeah, I just caught the other thread about the neighbors names. Sorry to derail the thread, everyone!

The truest love there is

I just listened and it sounds to me like she is clearly saying "holt". I can hear the "t" at the end, yet as many times as I've heard this before, it has always sounded like "home". Why am I hearing it differently now? I don't think it is the power of suggestion either as it sounded so clearly like "holt" now. As usual, I'm bewildered!!

if you listen to casey you'll notice that she annunciates the letter t very clearly.
    i don't want anymore mystery in this case, there's more than enough already, but even i believe she's saying 'holt'.
    people are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within.

WOW...there are a lot of Hidden Oaks Elementary's in FL. Just thought I'd point that out. It just shocked me, because there are so many of them with the same name.
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast