828 users online (118 members and 710 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

MO - Shemika Cosey, 16, Berkeley, 29 Dec 2008

This is the daughter of a friend of mine's colleague. Their family is desperate to find their daughter and needs help, please!!

BERKELEY, Mo. (KMOX News) -- Berkeley Police are asking for the public's health in locating a 16-year old girl, missing since December 29th.
    Chief Frank McCall says Shemika Cosey was last seen in her aunt's house in the six-thousand block of Napier around one in the morning last Monday.
    McCall says at the time, foul play was not suspected. However, he is very concerned that the teen has not been heard from.
    Chief McCall says she lives in the north county area and is known to frequent East Saint Louis.
    Shemika is African American, about 5'5", weighs 160 pounds and was wearing a tan colored Old Navy jacket and blue jeans. If you have any information call the Berkeley Police.
    Last edited by summer_breeze; 03-29-2010 at 03:40 PM.

Local News
    Family searching for missing teen

Friday, January 2, 2009 12:21 PM CST

The family of Shemika Cosey is looking for her safe return. The 16 year-old has been missing since Sunday, Dec. 28 between the hours of 1:30 a.m. and 8:30 a.m.

She was last seen wearing a black long sleeve shirt and blue jeans.

The Coseys are asking anyone with information concerning Shemika’s whereabouts to contact the Berkeley Police Department at (314) 524-3311 or the family personally at (314) 524-7041.

http://www.stlamerican.com/articles/...ews0000001.txt

Found?

Has this child been found? She's not listed in any of the databases which includes the state's missing kids clearing house. I will be more than happy to list her on our system but I need more information (standard info that gets reported) before I can post. Thanks.

"Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James

http://www.ksdk.com/includes/tools/p...storyid=164170

"A relative of Cosey found the front door to the home unlocked and Shemika's belongings were still inside. A cousin suspected she had just left the residence and would return soon. There was no evidence of foul play and it is believed she left voluntarily. Police said all their leads are exhausted."
    "Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James

Thanks for the flier info. Shemika is now listed in our database.

http://beonthelookoutfor.com/modules...issing&idd=272

If someone has a higher resolution picture, that would help.
    -- support@beonthelookoutfor.com

There are two dates gone missing listed:

Sunday 12/28/08 around 1:30 am and Monday 12/29/08 around 1:00 am ---- which date is it, Sunday or Monday?

Thanks,
    Soulscape

Any updates? I can't find her in the news.

It's a shame this case is getting no media coverage
    There was a vigil held on Jan 7.
    Police seem to think she's a runaway who left willingly and they are not trying to find her.

beckaroozie is offline There sure are a lot of nuts in the Ant Family Tree. Must attract a BUNCH of squirrels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulscape View Post
    There are two dates gone missing listed:

Sunday 12/28/08 around 1:30 am and Monday 12/29/08 around 1:00 am ---- which date is it, Sunday or Monday?

Thanks,
    Soulscape
    Soul she was last seen (12/28) at 1:35am which would have been 12/29/08 -- I guess the confusion is because it was in the wee hours of the morning after midnight.
    KC found her pot of gold in others pockets.

gaia227 is offline I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting - M. Twain
    the women who runs this site did an astrological reading on Shemika. I know it has to be taken with a boulder of salt but for those who may be interested in this approach I thought I would post.

http://forensicastrology.blogspot.com/
    'The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated'
    --Ghandi

That was interesting gaia227. I have read some of her blogs before and she does differ in interpretation from our own WS astrologers on the case they had both drawn up charts for...the Anthony case.

It was interesting though very much so!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast