1154 users online (280 members and 874 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Lois sent Local 6 an email she recieved from Cindy who is standing by Casey.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18471440/detail.html

Cindy Anthony Defends Daughter In E-Mail
    Casey Anthony Remains Jailed On Murder Charge

POSTED: Tuesday, January 13, 2009
    UPDATED: 5:36 pm EST January 13, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- In an e-mail obtained by Local 6 News that was sent by Cindy Anthony three days ago, she wrote that her daughter, Casey Anthony, never harmed Caylee and that fact would be proven, presumably in court.

"
    Last edited by JBean; 01-13-2009 at 07:57 PM. Reason: text snipped copyright

This is twice I have had to hurl today. Will they ever stop?

Delusional.

I heard that on Channel 6 earlier this evening. Can you believe it? The way I heard it, Cindy started the exchange of messages by writing to tell Lois that she would not be invited to attend Caylee's memorial!

Poor Cindy. I wonder if she'll ever be able to accept the truth. Why doesn't Lois block her email address? And why run to the media with this? I just can't understand some people.

Cindy would be stupid to admit that Casey is guilty. There will be a trial and Casey has the presumption of innocence no matter how guilty any of us think she is.

Well at least we know now how the "grieving grandmother" has been spending her time.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    Poor Cindy. I wonder if she'll ever be able to accept the truth.
    Oh Cindy knows already....but I wonder about some others.

And so they continue to deny Caylee the justice she so deserves while she lay in a cardboard box at the funeral home.

These people make me sick.

I think about you constantly, whether it's with my mind or my heart. ~Albany Bach Reid

I don't understand why Lois wants to keep things stirred up by sending anewstation the email. Unless Cindy is proven by LE to have taken part in some cover up, then it really doesn't matter whether she still stands by Casey or not.

Quote Originally Posted by jujube View Post
    Cindy would be stupid to admit that Casey is guilty. There will be a trial and Casey has the presumption of innocence no matter how guilty any of us think she is.
    She would be but I'm not understanding why she would correspond with Lois? There is alot of bad feelings there.

Quote Originally Posted by tehcloser View Post
    Well at least we know now how the "grieving grandmother" has been spending her time.
    I don't know why but I LOLed at this.

And yeah I can't believe she is still saying that Casey didn't do it. The body was right up the rode from thier house and then all the evidence that they have where it linked back to the Anthony home? I mean seriously....

Quote Originally Posted by MOMto5 View Post
    And so they continue to deny Caylee the justice she so deserves while she lay in a cardboard box at the funeral home.

These people make me sick.

Caylee will get justice whether Cindy believes Casey is responsible or not.

Quote Originally Posted by jujube View Post
    She doesn't have to admit that Casey is guilty, but why on earth does she have to keep spewing the innocence boloney? That just makes Cindy look delusional, at best (and I won't say what it makes her look like at worst!).

Quote Originally Posted by txsvicki View Post
    I don't understand why Lois wants to keep things stirred up by sending anewstation the email. Unless Cindy is proven by LE to have taken part in some cover up, then it really doesn't matter whether she still stands by Casey or not.
    When I think about this could be an orchestrated move by Cindy, she has not spoken in public and this is a way to let her feelings be known. She had to have known Lois would go this route.

Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast