Expect disciplinary action against deputy who met RK on the scene

Status
Not open for further replies.

natsound

Reaction score
JVM just learned that the deputy will probably face disciplinary action for being "rude", etc.

Good.

can you expand on that for those of us that don't know what he did?

RK said the officer who met him on the scene, on 9/13, was rude and wasn't thorough. The officer "blew him off", in a sense. JVM mentioned at the end of MG's show on Headline News that she had just learned from CNN that we should expect that officer to face disciplinary action.

well can one of the mods delete my thread I started at the same time this one started about Janes show please-

well is this about the show? or is this about an issue discussed on the show? I am confused now.
One thread will be to post what is on the show and then different threads will be available for discussion on specific topics within the show.

RK said the officer who met him on the scene, on 9/13, was rude and wasn't thorough. The officer "blew him off", in a sense. JVM mentioned at the end of MG's show on Headline News that she had just learned from CNN that we should expect that officer to face disciplinary action.

rude how? wasn't thorough to what extent? any examples? sorry, but you started the thread, can you be a little more clear and provide more information?

(even if it is about the show, some of are not watching so we have no context.)

JBean- they are both about the show- JVM- I wrote the name out in my thread Jane Valez and this one just has JVM- up to you- you are the boss- hehe

JBean- they are both about the show- JVM- I wrote the name out in my thread Jane Valez and this one just has JVM- up to you- you are the boss- hehe
well shows probably over so we will just make this about the disciplinary action. I'll find a new link

ROFL- you closed my thread out for the JVM show but this thread dont show its Janes show- So can we post about it here?

I think the A's may be already thinking of a law suit..Their GD should've been found 4 months sooner but wasn't because LE was negligent..Do they have a case??

Inside Edition had a little bit of his interview on GMA on tonight. Kronk said the officer was rude and more or less blew him off. Said that he evidently didn't want to walk out into the water to look into the bag.

Considering that LE knew about the child missing in the neighborhood I would have thought the officer would have shown more interest. It doesn't surprise me that he is facing disciplinary charges, what does surprise me is that they haven't already happened. After all it has been more than a month since they interviewed Kronk and they said then that they would be looking into his allegations.

well this was on the JVM show- the defense is expected to turn Caylees remains over to the Anthonys this week

No JVM thread? Where if so??

So many "bombshells" I feel like I've been put on a stack of dynamite and blown up!!

Inside Edition had a little bit of his interview on GMA on tonight. Kronk said the officer was rude and more or less blew him off. Said that he evidently didn't want to walk out into the water to look into the bag.

Considering that LE knew about the child missing in the neighborhood I would have thought the officer would have shown more interest. It doesn't surprise me that he is facing disciplinary charges, what does surprise me is that they haven't already happened. After all it has been more than a month since they interviewed Kronk and they said then that they would be looking into his allegations.

Hi Mysteryview, I hadn't heard the cop didn't want to walk out into the water to look into the bag :confused: I thought that was when the cop got scared of snakes. I guess the only bag I heard about a bag is it was out by the road, and you don't have to walk thru water to get that. :blowkiss:

I think they should sue the crap out of the lazy cops that did not follow up due to water and weather.

What if you had a car accident and the police sit in their cars because it's cold and raining instead of helping?

no- there was a mix up about the JVM thread- but the show is over now- at least I got a laugh out of the mix up anyway.

I think they should sue the crap out of the lazy cops that did not follow up due to water and weather.

What if you had a car accident and the police sit in their cars because it's cold and raining instead of helping?

Who is "they"? The A's? I can't take that concept seriously. If the deputy did something wrong, then I have no problem at all if he is disciplined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam