Psychic Ginnette Lucas claims she was on the phone with D. Casey while he searched

:doh: I'll believe it when I see the call records, until then I think it's a load of carp.

I swear you couldn't make this stuff up. The the PI's ever had any credibility, this is gone now.

Let's see if she can come up with those Verizon records today. :)

I think it may be horse poop. I believe nothing that has been said about the video without proof. So many lies surrounding it.

Ok, I am no longer a "lurker". This is a mess!!!! :furious: This cell call issue....go online and print the records. It's not rocket science Ms. 'psychic'.

Either the police have the records and have verified that they were really talking OR naturally, the police have not contacted Ms. 'psychic/dowser' because there is no record of her until just yesterday when she came out of the woodwork.

If you are smart enough to involve yourself in a situation as this, you are smart enough to back up your statements.
I call BS until its backed up..
and I don't think that will happen.

You have GOT to be kidding me! Right? This is a joke...right? Geez.:tsktsk:

she also stated that her father is/was a "military dowser". Anybody know what the heck a "military dowser" is?

Show me the proof!!!!!!! Via phone records !!

Let's see if she can come up with those Verizon records today. :)

My Verizon bill has no detail on calls. I can go into the website to retrieve detail, but I don't remember how the heck to get in. They can also fax you the call detail because I have had them do that once when I thought my bill was a bit "out" there.

Didn't she say on NG last night that there is no record of the call but she supposedly called him several times so there would surely be record of one of those calls, right :rolleyes:. If not, DC should have it listed on his bill. If his phone was a throwaway, she had to have contacted him at least once on his regular phone otherwise how did she get in contact with him in the first place?

What about Dominic Casey's cell phone records, or are they also unobtainable?

she also stated that her father is/was a "military dowser". Anybody know what the heck a "military dowser" is?

i've just googled it and i'm shocked :eek:
i can't believe the CIA would even entertain this. it must be twoddle.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back