545 users online (55 members and 490 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 169
  1. #1

    Why isn't the house from video being searched?

    I'm so proud that we managed to locate THE house! It was a relief to have a concret project to work on and solve. Now that we've accomplished that, there are a couple of things that are really bothering me about this house.

    1. I'm sure that LE knows where the house is now and hopefully knew as soon as they interviewed Hoover. Yet I can't understand why they aren't all over it. Wheither it was the physic or someone else directing Dominic, obviously they knew where the body was, which means they also knew where something else pertinent was at that house. The property needs to be searched.

    2. It's making me insane that when WYTV interviewed the physic, she was not asked the most important question. What was she telling him to look for at the house?

    3. Why have LE not contacted and questioned the physic? I don't want to be negative about LE down there but at this point it feels like they are letting potentially HUGE stuff fall through the cracks.
    Thoughts please

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,548
    I wonder the same things.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    In the Woods In Georgia
    Posts
    5,481
    Its possible this house was searched, we just don't know about it yet. REmember that they got this video last week. Hoover seemed to have been forthcoming, he would have told them where it was, and possibly showed them where DC was digging.
    I personally do not think in light of these videos that the house was not looked over by LE.
    LE isn't saying much. They are holding many things close to their vests..
    Justice For Caylee Marie

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    3,044
    Do we know that LE is not doing these things?

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by mydailyopinions View Post
    Its possible this house was searched, we just don't know about it yet. REmember that they got this video last week. Hoover seemed to have been forthcoming, he would have told them where it was, and possibly showed them where DC was digging.
    I personally do not think in light of these videos that the house was not looked over by LE.
    LE isn't saying much. They are holding many things close to their vests..
    If they had of searched and dug up that area that the PI was using a hand tool in it would have been very apparent in the pictures.
    Sorry that this is ot but can anyone tell me how to bold the thread title? when I highlight it and hit bold it just bolds my post instead of the title.

  6. #6
    mikeysmommom's Avatar
    mikeysmommom is offline "A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty...."
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Garden State
    Posts
    4,621
    I do not understand it either, they sure as h@ll were looking for something. Since this tape of the house was before Caylee was found does anyone think maybe thats where KC left Caylee . After LE released the tips from the MR that showed Le was there 3 times they figured to put Caylee where she was finally found a month later.Caseys in jail so it would look like some one was trying to frame KC the nobody.I have been up all night reading and posting so be gentle with me..............
    I Love You MOM 6/16/32 - 5/30/09





    Justice for Travis 5/8/13

    Justice For Emma
    Stacey Barker - Guilty - Murder 1 - 5/24/11
    25 to Life - Sentenced 6/17/11

    Justice Denied for Caylee Marie Anthony
    July 5,2011

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeysmommom View Post
    I do not understand it either, they sure as h@ll were looking for something. Since this tape of the house was before Caylee was found does anyone think maybe thats where KC left Caylee . After LE released the tips from the MR that showed Le was there 3 times they figured to put Caylee where she was finally found a month later.Caseys in jail so it would look like some one was trying to frame KC the nobody.I have been up all night reading and posting so be gentle with me..............
    To me it looked like he was digging for something smaller than a body like phone, clothes or something else. Also the physic said she had told him the body was in two garbage bags so it would never fit into the small space he was digging in.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    In the Woods In Georgia
    Posts
    5,481
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Magic Woman View Post
    If they had of searched and dug up that area that the PI was using a hand tool in it would have been very apparent in the pictures.
    Sorry that this is ot but can anyone tell me how to bold the thread title? when I highlight it and hit bold it just bolds my post instead of the title.
    Sorry, can't help you with the thread title.
    I seen the photos last night, and don't recall seeing where the digging was filmed or photoed..did I miss a few pictures?
    Also, it looked in DC's video like he removed something in order to dig, there is a possibility that LE did the same, and put it back to keep it from looking like they had been there at all?
    Justice For Caylee Marie

  9. #9
    mikeysmommom's Avatar
    mikeysmommom is offline "A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty...."
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Garden State
    Posts
    4,621
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Magic Woman View Post
    To me it looked like he was digging for something smaller than a body like phone, clothes or something else. Also the physic said she had told him the body was in two garbage bags so it would never fit into the small space he was digging in.
    I do not believe the her at all.
    I Love You MOM 6/16/32 - 5/30/09





    Justice for Travis 5/8/13

    Justice For Emma
    Stacey Barker - Guilty - Murder 1 - 5/24/11
    25 to Life - Sentenced 6/17/11

    Justice Denied for Caylee Marie Anthony
    July 5,2011

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,146
    IIRC, on NG, the psychic said LE had called her and they'd discussed phone records. She said she hadn't heard from them a 2nd time, and I thought she was trying to say "they obviously believe me or would have been back in touch".

    I am guessing LE have been working hard on this since getting the video last week, that they have probably already searched the house (I assume JH told them where it was).

    I think I've found the last couple of weeks the most stressful in this case....I want to see all that have done wrong by Caylee brought to justice, so I won't be happy til there are at least a few more arrests made!


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    In the Woods In Georgia
    Posts
    5,481
    Or, could it be that since DC didn't see the video prior to talking to LE, maybe if he did find something, he give it to LE to keep from being charged with anything?
    Justice For Caylee Marie

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    In the Woods In Georgia
    Posts
    5,481
    Quote Originally Posted by bunnyphoenix1 View Post
    IIRC, on NG, the psychic said LE had called her and they'd discussed phone records. She said she hadn't heard from them a 2nd time, and I thought she was trying to say "they obviously believe me or would have been back in touch".

    I am guessing LE have been working hard on this since getting the video last week, that they have probably already searched the house (I assume JH told them where it was).

    I think I've found the last couple of weeks the most stressful in this case....I want to see all that have done wrong by Caylee brought to justice, so I won't be happy til there are at least a few more arrests made!
    If I think someone is rubbish..lol, I don't call them back..So by them not calling back, I think she is fooled thinking this.
    Justice For Caylee Marie

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    5,526
    I would think the LE or the FBI had already searched the house "IF" Hoover told them the truth about it in the first place. Which in this case many have a "BIG" problem with telling the truth.

    I had asked this morning if LE or the FBI had been out there yet and nothing was said..I would hope so. I think regardless of the reason that P.I. Casey was at this house and the Anthony's knew about this house; there must be some kind of connection to the house since it's right down the street from the Anthony home. I recall Casey telling her mom in jail about a key to the house...I am thinking the key she was talking about was the key to this house, but that is just my opinion. Also that paver with a red rose or some mark on it, I question as well. I do recall that D.C. was looking for 3 stones/rocks...not sure if they came from the physic or other. Just another waiting game on this house, just glad that it was found. Another thing that gets me is why didn't LE catch on to this when that video was released and why did they not find the house? "IMO" if they did the media would of been all over it, even K.B. said she didn't know anything about the house. I really am beginning to wonder how so many things have been missed and your average citizen is the one that keeps finding things out. I do understand that LE has kept a lot under their vest, heck Casey was indited for murder so they must have a lot of incriminating evidence that has not been shared. But, I still have some doubts about this investigation and I pray that this case doesn't end up a mistrial...

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Central Va
    Posts
    167
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeysmommom View Post
    I do not understand it either, they sure as h@ll were looking for something. Since this tape of the house was before Caylee was found does anyone think maybe thats where KC left Caylee . After LE released the tips from the MR that showed Le was there 3 times they figured to put Caylee where she was finally found a month later.Caseys in jail so it would look like some one was trying to frame KC the nobody.I have been up all night reading and posting so be gentle with me..............
    That possibility occurred to me as well; however, consider the depression in the ground from the weight of the bag and the flora growing around the remains in the wooded area. The remains would have had to have been placed in the wooded area before December, I think.
    Spool

  15. #15
    Where did we get moved to? was there another thread about this already?

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. House across the street from Horman's searched
    By Jules71 in forum Kyron Horman
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 06-17-2010, 12:53 AM
  2. Has Oviedo house been searched by LE?
    By carmenmiranda1 in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 09-10-2008, 09:05 AM
  3. UK - House searched for bodies of missing children
    By missacorah in forum Crimes-Spotlight on Children
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-16-2006, 10:48 AM