CNNHL/Mike Galanos show 1/14/09 5:00 & 6:00 EST

charo

Reaction score
Talking about Cindys email- discussing Roy now- Also Natisha said she spoke to sheriffs office today and they said Lee is not a suspect in this case and won't be charged.

Quoted on show:
the ball is there was a dead child in the back of this pontiac- all the other stuff- like the P.I. DC, is not what its all about- its all going to fall on the circumstantial evidence, fingerprints, smell of death in her trunk, etc etc-
Mike Brooks said as far as Cindy goes saying Casey is innocent- is either because thats all she has left, or shes still in deep denial, or shes been drinking Caseys koolaid- or her mentality isnt with her-

I wonder if Natasha meant Lee won't be charged as a suspect as in one involved in the murder case or that he won't be charged with anything at all?

I wonder if Natasha meant Lee won't be charged as a suspect as in one involved in the murder case or that he won't be charged with anything at all?

That's what I'm wondering. :waitasec: I don't think he had anything to do with Caylee's death, but I think he could be facing OJ charges. I want clarification.

Cain taking a little heat from 911 call. Talking about past two complaints being cleared.

no new info.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sugarheart27