778 users online (98 members and 680 guests)  

Websleuths News

TX - Elijah Ferris, 6 wks, Fort Bend County, 12 Jan 2009

Law enforcement reports that at approximately 9:30 a.m. on 1/12/09, the suspect left in the listed vehicle to take the child to the doctor. The suspect has not returned home or been in contact with anyone since that morning. The suspect has a history of using drugs and leaving for short periods of time. The family is extremely concerned for the infant's safety particularly since it does not appear that the suspect took food, clothing, or diapers for the Elijah. Fort Bend County Detectives believe the suspect may be in the Northeast area of Houston near Tidwell and Highway 59. They have requested the assistance of the Houston Police Department and also notified CPS.

Detectives are asking anyone with information on the whereabouts of Sonia and Elijah to contact the Fort Bend County Sheriff's Office at (281) 341-4665 or (281) 341-4686.

Victim - Elijah Ray Ferris - 6 week old male
    Suspect - Sonia Diane Quintanilla - 30 year old female
    Vehicle - Blue Chevy Cavalier with plates Z84-CFV

http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...e&amberId=6835

Getting very frustrated. Can't find ANY news stories about Elijah....

And thanks for adding him, BOTLOF.
    No, thank you for giving me the heads up. Someone that one slipped from me. I spend about 15 hours a day on these blasted computers and even though I try to capture them all, some do get by. I just can't wait to get my authentication scheme done on the backend programming of my system. It will then allow people to post the kids directly to our system. Since we are entering phase 2 of the company, it will be an awesome system. A system that no one is doing on the scale we're about to start doing. This system WILL help find missing kids.

I see I'm rambling... must be bed time. Take care and again, thank you for keep us all informed.
    -

--Wes A. Jones / KI4ZBO- President/CEO
    --Be On The Look Out For Corporation
    --http://beonthelookoutfor.com
    -- (386) 755.2000
    -- Be On The Look Out ForŪ

Sonia Diane Quintanilla, 30, picked up little Elijah Farris from his Needville home Monday evening, according to the Fort Bend County Sheriff's Office.

She was supposed to take him to the doctor and bring him back, but Quintanilla never returned.

Investigators said Quintanilla has a history of drug problems.

The family is extremely concerned for the infant's safety since it does not appear that Quintanilla took food, clothing, or diapers for Elijah.

She was last seen in a blue 1989 Chevrolet Cavalier 4-door, bearing license plate Z84-CFV.

Fort Bend County Detectives believe she may be in the Northeast area of Houston near Tidwell and Highway 59. They have requested the assistance of the Houston Police Department and also notified Child Protective Services.

Detectives are asking anyone with information on the whereabouts of Quintanilla and Elijah to contact the Fort Bend County Sheriff's Office at (281) 341-4665 or (281) 341-4686.

Fort Bend authorities: Missing 6-week-old baby found safe

FORT BEND COUNTY -- A missing 6-week-old Fort Bend County baby who was the subject of an Amber Alert has been found, said authorities Thursday.

A spokesperson for the Fort Bend Sheriff’s Office said that an unknown man dropped off the infant, Elijah Farris, at Houston Fire Station #34 at 6:23 a.m. Thursday. The station sits in the 3100 block of Laura Koppe.

Children Protective Services described the baby as being filthy with a soiled diaper, but in fair condition.

The child’s mother is still reported as missing.

The search for the baby started after his mother, Sonia Diane Quintanilla, 30, picked up him up from his Needville home Monday evening, according to the Fort Bend County Sheriff's Office.

She was supposed to take him to the doctor and bring him back, but Quintanilla never returned.

Investigators said Quintanilla has a history of drug problems.

http://www.txcn.com/sharedcontent/dw...d.642d7f6.html
    Last edited by Tonia; 01-15-2009 at 12:20 PM. Reason: Forgot to add link

Finally some good news today. Geez, today feels like a Monday!
    -

--Wes A. Jones / KI4ZBO- President/CEO
    --Be On The Look Out For Corporation
    --http://beonthelookoutfor.com
    -- (386) 755.2000
    -- Be On The Look Out ForŪ

The baby is okay! Now, who was the man. Where did he find baby? Where is the Mom?

"Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James

So glad to read that little Elijah is safe.