1195 users online (223 members and 972 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 81 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

In Retrospect-Kronk Believes He Saw Skull In August

http://www.wesh.com/news/18469488/detail.html

I think this is good for the prosecution:

It shows that the body was there in August.

And the responding officer who did not find the body in August is a three year veterand and he has a history of not handling calls properly. Two other complaints have been filed against him.

Everyone??
    Last edited by JBean; 01-15-2009 at 10:37 AM. Reason: edit title

I hope it helps the proscecution.....but I can also see when he opens his mouth jb using it against LE....
    jmo

omg...

I can see the Defense going after Kronk on why he didn't go to the national media about what he found, if he thought he saw a skull in the woods. Why not call Nancy Grace or Greta?

Or, another big question, why didn't he go to the FBI?

Of course, the answer is that he reported it to the police, and he knew searches were ongoing, so he figured they knew more than he knew. Who wouldn't? And finally when the snake season was over in Florida, he went back and found the body. He did the right thing, but a jury might have questions about the time lapse between August and November.

I'm the proud mother of a new attorney!
    It's better to know some of the questions than all of the answers. ~ James Thurber
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing ~ Edmund Burke
    Why shouldn't truth be stranger than fiction? Fiction, after all, has to make sense. ~ Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by pirate View Post

And the responding officer who did not find the body in August is a three year veterand and he has a history of not handling calls properly. Two other complaints have been filed against him.

Everyone??
    Why should I believe him and not the officer?Maybe there was no suspicious bag there in august.
    He's story is getting more and more credible......not.

Quote Originally Posted by ThoughtFox View Post
    omg...

I can see the Defense going after Kronk on why he didn't go to the national media about what he found, if he thought he saw a skull in the woods. Why not call Nancy Grace or Greta?

Or, another big question, why didn't he go to the FBI?

Of course, the answer is that he reported it to the police, and he knew searches were ongoing, so he figured they knew more than he knew. Who wouldn't? And finally when the snake season was over in Florida, he went back and found the body. He did the right thing, but a jury might have questions about the time lapse between August and November.
    Exactly.
    He's trouble but I guess time will tell.
    Promised to stay away from meter reader threads.

I do not know much about forensic science and body decomposition, but I wonder if the body would have decomposed enough so that Kronk would have seen a "skull" in August. Does that sound feasible?

Quote Originally Posted by pirate View Post

Everyone??

I'm on the fence about the benefit for the prosecution with this one. My concern is that if RK says he saw a skull in August, yet in December basically stated he had to move the bag and a skull fell out, something isn't adding up.

My hinky meter wasn't on alert before, but the needle just jumped.

i don't want to get involved in what's likely to become a kronk bashing thread but i do want to say OMG and GREAT catch pirate!
    people are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within.

Quote Originally Posted by Penelope View Post
    I do not know much about forensic science and body decomposition, but I wonder if the body would have decomposed enough so that Kronk would have seen a "skull" in August. Does that sound feasible?
    Exactly what I was wondering. If the timeline is correct, the body would have been there less than a month. I don't know.

What I don't understand is if RK seen the bag and the skull why wasn't he more persistent with the responding deputy. The deputy walks to the waters edge, took a cursory look and states, "I don't see anything" When that happens why doesn't RK say, "Sir, the bag is right over there and I think I see a skull." By the way I am a former bounty hunter and this area has bothered me for some time. Why does RK just walk away and say well I must be losing my mind! Believe me I am all for RK and thank god he found our little angel but I just wish he would have been more assertive. PS: It is know time to shut up! You have your paid interview which I think he deserves some compensation since he did not qualify for a reward but it is now time to be quiet until trial.

EricaG is offline And now, pictures of the twins...here's little Lucy, watching paint dry...
    Quote Originally Posted by elissabee View Post
    Exactly what I was wondering. If the timeline is correct, the body would have been there less than a month. I don't know.
    We have to see how this pans out. It's been noted that in a florida summer it may only take two weeks to skeletonize. However, this changes the "underwater" theory.
    I used to rule the world-- Seas would rise when I gave the word--Now in the morning I sleep alone--Sweep the streets I used to own...For some reason I can't explain--I know St. Peter won't call my name-- Never an honest word--that was when I ruled the world.

Something is wrong here! If he thought he saw a skull in Aug why didn't he do all his investigative work then and not in Dec? First it was wihte bag, grey bag, black bag and now he thinks he saw a skull? WTF!

Roy Kronk now believes he saw Caylee Anthony’s skull sticking out of a bag the first day he reported something suspicious in the woods in August

He does not say he knew it was a skull. He says he Believes now that it was the skull.
    Looking back now and thinking it was the skull versus knowing it was are totally different.

And he did call about it, 3 times and mentions the something white.

There is nothing to his comment IMO.

It is already obvious from his 911 call and mentioning the something white that he might have thought it could be a skull but was not sure at the time....the end result was he called the police and then DID follow up later on.

"A source close to the investigation said Wednesday that Roy Kronk now believes he saw Caylee Anthony’s skull sticking out of a bag the first day he reported something suspicious in the woods in August.

Kronk mentions seeing something white in his first 911 call, ..."

I can't help it but this is beyond science fiction.Who's playing games,cause this is sick.Is it the source,is it Kronk?But I can't believe what I just read.
    The rice is already cooked...

Quote Originally Posted by suspicious1 View Post
    Something is wrong here! If he thought he saw a skull in Aug why didn't he do all his investigative work then and not in Dec? First it was wihte bag, grey bag, black bag and now he thinks he saw a skull? WTF!
    How much of this reporting is from Kronk himself, or his attorney? I don't recall him changing the colour of the bag 3 times. But if someone can show me otherwise...

LE has known his full story for some time. A lot of what we're seeing on the news is hear-say, IMO.

Page 1 of 81 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast