Deputy Involved In Caylee Tip removed from Patrol duties

very interesting, I bet the defense will use this for their benefit. :eek: sounds like a BORING division he got moved to...let's see if he gets his credentials back after the case is over. hmm

Poor deputy. He Keystone kopped an opportunity to find remains with much fresher evidence. IMportant, imo. And he shouldn't answer for that? Even if these actions are for public consumption - at least something has been done.

Not to criticize... but this person was never actually "on this case" he is not a detective or investigator for the Caylee case, he was a patrol officer for that area of the county. So maybe change the title to "deputy transferred from patrol duty" ?????

Wow Jesse G. (not that his resignation had anything to do with KC or did it), Anthony R., and now Richard C. for KC to be possibly lookin at life behind bars she sure isnt making a good impression with law enforcement that will one day be there to protect her. This is one crazy mess.Oh what a tangled web we weave .....
Vanpet

wow casey sure ruined alot of lives with this mess

I don't think KC gets credit for this one. He's been called on the carpet twice before in just two years. This was bound to happen to him again, some people aren't cut out for LE. He sounds like he's one of them. I'm glad Kronk brought it up.

Calling it a reassignment, when they've taken his badge and gun is a funny term. Really they just need him to keep his job through the trial because this insures his testimony for the state.

How special would it have been if JB got his hands on him and called him as a defense witness!

If he had done his job properly in August he would have been a hero. Instead when the trial is over, so is his career in LE. MOO

Not to criticize... but this person was never actually "on this case" he is not a detective or investigator for the Caylee case, he was a patrol officer for that area of the county. So maybe change the title to "deputy transferred from patrol duty" ?????
Okie Dokie, I'll change it again for clarification

Wow Jesse G. (not that his resignation had anything to do with KC or did it), Anthony R., and now Richard C. for KC to be possibly lookin at life behind bars she sure isnt making a good impression with law enforcement that will one day be there to protect her. This is one crazy mess.Oh what a tangled web we weave .....
Vanpet

I dont know anything about the cop but honestly I still havent figure out what kronk kept callign and saying was neededing to be checked out ? Why would he think a bag of garbage would need to be looked at ? he called in numberous times and they say there was alot of garbage bags there so Im still confused by kronk and I am not exusing the officer but I can see where he might not take it to seriously . Some guy calls in and says a bag is suspisous ? Something doesnt add up. If the reports of snakes etc are correct I dont blame him for not going in there but he should have called for some one to help and go check out the bag. BUT if kronk was so sure somethign was in it why didnt he get a long pole and pull it out of the water and check it out himself. I mean really if you are so sure its something that you call in repeatedly why wouldnt you go open it yourself rather than kee calling it in ?

The list grows larger and larger of lives affected by the lying monster that sits in jail in the Orange county Florida jail!

Glad to see it addressed. Does anyone know where the " Material Control/Supply Section" is in a police dept?

Does that mean supply room?

Although I don't see it mentioned today, OCSO has expressed concern over Cain's truthfulness regarding his follow up on this case. It will be interesting to see what the results of the investigation reveals.

I wish we knew the entire story behind the calls to report the bags, I am not taking all that at face value just yet. IMO, this officer will be cleared of any wrong doing.

I do not understand why, if Kronk was so sure something must be down there & he was getting the blow off by his calls, why did he not call Yuri himself or any number of the tv stations. In Aug there was still a lot of media camped out, why didnt he just walk up to one of them & take them to the site with camera's entow.

I am looking at what makes sense & this doesn't make sense. NOTHING in this case makes sense.

Vanpet

KC had nothing to do with JG. That was an internal matter before anyone knew Caylee was missing.

But AR made his own poor choice by lying to an investigator, causing LE more hours and effort to figure out, when they really didn't have the time to spare (a child was missing remember?). KC can't be blamed when other people around her do stupid things!!

As much as I want to see her go down, we can't let other peoples poor choices or lack of integrity be put on anyone other than the person who made the poor choice to begin with. It's all about each person being responsible for their own actions.

Otherwise we may as well blame AL, for Caylee disappearing. KC thought she was in love with him. AL told KC he didn't want daughters, only sons, after seeing how much trouble his younger sisters give his parents!!

The reality is we're all responsible for our own actions, only KC is responsible for murdering her beautiful baby. Only AR is responsible for the lies he told LE.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back